Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is it wrong to be turned on when dressed.

Gold Member
    A person's sexuality should never be a problem as long as it doesn't negatively impact others. If getting turned on while dressed was an issue, what would a person do who dresses most of the time? Never get turned on? For some it is because they are dressed. For some it is the process that actually turns them on. And for others, they just get turned on and happen to be dressed. I would say, don't over analyze it and enjoy it while it happens. As some say, it can wane as you age.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Hi Lucy Lou,

Absolutely not wrong to be turned on by dressing......well, only if it makes your skirt stick out when out in public.

The feel of satin/silk is where I started, so I completely understand your fetish side of this and each will have their own interest, be it the makeup, lingerie, stockings, etc.

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Aspiring Member
    Is it wrong to get aroused from cross-dressing? No.
    Is getting aroused from cross-dressing a problem? It can become a problem, yes.
    For instance, many cross-dressers cannot achieve orgasm without cross-dressing or at least fantasizing about cross-dressing. This is a major complaint from wives of cross-dressers. They feel as if they are not attractive to their husbands, or that their husbands are using cross-dressing to have sex with themselves. They feel as if they are reduced to their husband's second love, and they may consider cross-dressing as cheating. For more information on this topic please check out the following forum: http://www.crossdresserswives.com/revision/forum1.html

What a good thread. I always get turning on when I dress. It's usually when I first start, slip on a pair of panties and bra and knowing how much I love the transformation and the desire to be fem and wanted by a man. Dressing does take some time if fully dressing with makeup taking up a bit of time, It's about this time I start to calm down a bit as makeup takes some concentration also, but when I'm done I then start getting aroused again when I finally slip on my hose or thigh highs, a dress or skirt and finally some heels. If I go back to the first time I slipped on a bra and panty I was 10 years old and believe me I did get quite excited at that time but that's a different story. I've grown since those days but I always get somewhat excited when dressing and like someone said when I buy new lingerie I get really excited even before the silk hits the skin. I know many here are straight which is fine, but I'm not and when I dress I always think of dressing for a man who likes me fem and if that doesn't turn on a bisexual cd then nothing will. Love the excitement dressing brings on.

I don't think there's anything wrong with it. Personally I get "excited" most of the time when I dress.

Does it turn me on? Yes! I have noticed that when I do it more frequently It can become more naturally, like I get use to it but at the same time I can become tired of it as well when I do it more frequently. So for me its more for sexual gratification... and it allows me to wear my number one item, which are heels!!! I get bored just wearing them around the house I need to dance, shoe dipping/play and walk long distance in them :-)

''If it make you happy'' nothing wrong wit it...actually it is more fun

Thanks to every one for your comments. I do get turned on when dressing but not all the time. I some times get a twinge when I pass a lingerie shop or see things online that I like. And as many of you say, it is not hurting anybody and I enjoy it so that is all the better. It is the feel and the look, so that is good really. Lucy xx

I agree with Adriana. After a self imposed respite from underdressing, I am back wearing my pantyhose, slip , bra & heels feeling very peaceful . There is nothing that feels as delicious as slipping into pantyhose. I will enjoy my peace, Mel

I think we all get turned on a little . I think it's the being turned on that got most of us started x

Hell-o Lucy,
    Different "strokes" for different folks I guess. I don't know how long you've been CD'ing, or what your social situation is. Your certainly not hurting anyone, and enjoying yourself, whats wrong with that?
    For me, the being turned on when dressed happened when I was much younger. Whether it's an age thing, or just being more familiar, and comfortable with my CD'ing I'm not sure, but those feelings don't occur anymore. Maybe my lipstick isn't bright enough.
    Just enjoy your life!
    Much Love,
    Kristyn
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

It's what started me dressing up and what, after all this time later, continues to drive the irresistible urge to out to buy more lingerie, hosiery, heels, clothes and makeup.

I love to look at the dummies in lingerie shops. It excites me to imagine wearing all those. I sometimes walk specially down to market to look at that and it gets me hot.

Quote Originally Posted by Eryn View Post
    Not at all!

In fact, if dressing guaranteed getting turned on a lot of macho men would be getting pretty and their wives would be cheering them on!

It's save a lot of those $10 little blue pills!

Sadly or luckily, that tendency tends to wane with age. Dressing is decidedly non-sexual for me.
    Sadly the little blue pills are about 35 per now

I'm no expert, but the opposite. But I don't think someone that makes you feel good, and harms no one, can ever be wrong.

I don't believe it is wrong to be excited when dressing. It was got most if not all of us started. Now that I dress 24/7 I am not always excited but I enjoy being able to dress as I like each day

Lingerie lover
    As I don't make any attempt to be passable as a woman, (I have facial hair and only dress for fun at home), my CDing is specifically geared toward arousal for me. Getting all dressed up for me is getting ready for some personal playtime, or playtime with my girlfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by adrienner99 View Post
    I don't think I have ever dressed without being aroused, especially by certain items, such as high heels, satin dresses, and lipstick. So maybe fetish dressing (which I suppose equals that which arouses us) is sort of a subset of crossdressing. I usually wear wigs when dressing, but they do not arouse me. Nor do pantyhose.
    I agree entirely. Certain things [even alone] can arouse me, which pretty much identifies my particular fetishes. High heels, deep red lipstick, big eyelashes, painted nails. But not pantyhose nor many other items. In my early CDing years, when private time and place were limited and full dressing was not possible, these certain items would be sufficient. Combining them added to the excitement. When I had the opportunity to dress completely, I put it all together, including the things that don't by themselves excite me but are necessary to complete the total transformation, like pantyhose, jewelery, etc., and doing that maximixed the pleasure.

My answer to the question is: no, it's not wrong to be turned on.

I see "turned on" two ways. First, the knowledge that I am turned on by wearing certain things makes me want to wear them. Bottom line: it feels good, so do it.
    Second, I am excited when I am in the process of transforming as well as when I am transformed.
    So do I dress to get excited, or do I get excited because I am otherwise driven to dress?
    Both, I think. Either way, it's OK to get turned on.

Dressing gets me very excited, there is nothing wrong with being yourself and enjoying it!! It's not hurting anyone so no need to feel bad about it.

Ditto to Nicole Scott's reply, very well said and I can see me in her words. She and I love the same type makeup and feel that arousal when dressed. Just seeing myself in the mirror and feeling those feelings coming from within is very natural.
    I do sometimes just enjoy the panty hose underneath but when the whole package comes together it is an amazing turnon

50's Housewife Wannabe Madilyn A.'s Avatar
    I find I get most excited when I have not dressed in a while. When I am able to dress several times a week the rise I get is minimal, but the enjoyment is immense.
    Believe in the impossible dream, dreams do come true !!!

www.flickr.com/madilyna

Madilyn

one of the reason i dress is for the turn on and excitement

I don't think it's wrong being turned on while dressing. I think everyone at some point was turned on by dressing and it fades with some and stays with others. The only time I get turned on while dressing, which I do 100% of the time at home but not in public, is if I'm putting on something sexy for my guy. I'm not really sure if it's the dressing that's turning me on or the idea that i'm about to have sex.