Thread: Kassandra is back

Kassandra is back

I've not posted here in a while. I had a very good relationship and my significant other and she has always been 100% supportive as I've posted in the past. We have had a tough 7 months, issues not related to dressing but which led to me stopping dressing, the other issues took a very high priority in my life. I can't say why I stopped, nobody asked or told to me too and during the period of not dressing I came out to many people about my dressing. For some reason today I felt it was right to dress again, maybe because a close friend gave me a wig saying you should try being a blonde. Well I dressed and the blonde hair, in my opinion, really brightened up my face...it could be the new look. Bottom line, life has gone full circle yet again...back to dressing and feel great.
    k

Kassandra
    Welcome back! I hope the issues you referred to are resolved. I so wanted to be blonde but it just didn't work for me!
    Hugs
    Suzanne

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    I'm really not sure, but I think you're saying that you no longer have a SO in your life. So might I suggest that you resist looking for a new one. It takes a little while to get used to it, but it can be incredibly rewarding. The freedom is amazing!

Glad to have you back Kassandra! I hope things keep going well for you!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Welcome Back!

Kassandra,
    Other issues have taken your interest away from dressing and now they have been resolved you have returned to dressing.
    Welcome back.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Welcome back Kassandra,

I would imagine you are not unusual in having other life priorities relegate dressing to a secondary activity - surely, for those of us who can choose, it is the right and responsible course to take...

But glad you're feeling right about it and you are fortunate to have a supportive SO... it might be interesting to hear more about the reactions of those that you came out to - if you want to share, that is..?

And I think everyone should at least try being blonde...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Thanks for all the relies.

Katey, Well I've come out to a total of 6 people, most important to me is my son who is now 19, the others are all friends. In every case I've had nothing but support and encouragement to be myself and stop hiding. I've never wanted to live as a woman and for me its a case of waking up one day and having a desire to dress, then the next I might want to be the male me...I don't know what drives each day but I do feel different on different days. I was most concerned regarding what my son's reaction would be but he was great, I don't plan on exposing him to Kassandra unless he wants to meet her, at least I don't have to be paranoid about hiding everything anymore and we can talk about time for Kassandra to have freedom in the house. When I get more time I will take some blonde pictures, the colour, (yes UK spelling even though I currently live in US:-)) really did make a big difference to my look, I was amazed.

To everyone else. I do still have a SO and she still supports me but unfortunately due to other issues, mainly in her life, we can't physically be together at the moment. Its tough but we are trying to make it work and hope to be together again in the future. The issues are absolutist nothing to do with cross-dressing therefore I will not expand on this forum.

k x
    k