en drab, of course. I've never publicly dressed. If you're not aware of my situation with my wife it's basically this: She knows I'm bi-curious and that I have an interest in womens attire.

We've never really discussed this issue, but sometimes she says things that make me wonder if she's prodding. We were out at the mall picking up somethings for her, and as we were walking she says, "I need a pedicure. You know, now that we've moved [a considerable distance away from where we've lived for a long time], I've got no girlfriends anymore." and then finished up saying something along the lines of "you'll have to fill in."

I can't remember the exact words because I always get SUPER embarrassed when she mentions something about me being feminine, and can't look at her and go red in the face -- the whole deal. Anyway. She does this kind of stuff every now and again. I guess I should mention that before she made the above comment, we had talked previously that day about how her new guy friends at work were comparing what they liked in the opposite sex, and she admitted to them (and to me through the conversation) that she didn't like super macho masculine guys (lucky for me! lol).

I'm sure I'm just spinning it all around in my head and making more of it than there is, but I just so incredibly embarrassed when she says things like she thinks my butt looks cute (or says she wishes she had my butt). Those comments just make me so happy, but I'm not sure I'll ever be able to muster the courage to lay it all out for her.

I guess I just needed to get that out there.