Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: panties daily...style....??

wiggle it, just a lil bit Julia Welch's Avatar
    Lacey and/or satin hi-leg or boy-shorts ... bikinis rarely suit me and I really dislike thongs (even on GGs )
    Fun loving skirt wearer

I wear all styles includingincludingthomgs and love them all. Also have some mathing sets of bea& panties. Try different styles variety is the spice of life Nicole.
    Angie

Banned Read only
    Microfiber Thongs only, 7/365

They are supremely stretchy and that makes ALL the difference...

Banned Read only
    I love all of the different styles and textures of panties.

I generally find myself in bikinis for all day wear.

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    I recently got hooked on Vassarette "Silken Heather" string bikinis. They are the same as Vanity Fair "illuminations" bikinis, but lower in price. The fit is great, they don't ride up, and they are wide enough in the gusset to keep "the boys" in place. They have 2 strings on each side, and they look and feel very sexy. They come in lots of bright colors that I really like. The best feature is how great the touch of your SO feels through the microfiber fabric....it is really unbelievable!
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

Half the fun is in the experimentation
    Myself, I've been preferring the satin and microfibers for fabric, and primarily the hi-cut for style.
    Plus, if you layer more there, it's a touch cooler. (Like, if you're layering other pantyhose on top, or even a bigger shaper device/panty...satin/fiber helps not be so hot.

Trickiness for any is the crotch sizing to match what needs covering.
    I've got some cotton hi-cuts as well. Good for utility but still prefer the other fabrics better.

Silver Member
    Experimenting is fun. I've collected a lot of panties over the years. Overall favorite is the Vanity Fair full panty Daphanie that they don't make anymore. Someone said they sold 3 pairs for $100 each on here. They were shear, soft, and supper silky. Funny thing is I was shopping with women who knew I wore lingerie. We were at a VF store and I was buying several so they purchased some too. They all agreed with my evaluation.

Second choice is Olga Secret Hug Nylon Full Brief 873. Has a wide crotch. Lace at the waist and legs. Love these. If you worry about them showing then the waist lace may be a problem for you. I don't.

There are so many pantie styles. I have several pairs that match my bras especially from Wacoal.

Have fun

I wear panties 24/7 and prefer high leg briefs or hip huggers for every day wear. Multiple colors and fancy trim can also be worn while underdressing, and I love the sexy bikinis for special events.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

I love the silky panties really nice BUT beware ive had issues holding up pants without a belt. they like to be slippery against the silk/nylon's

Missy, be prepared for a wide variety of colors, styles, and fabrics. From Bikinis to Thongs and everywhere in between. Just experiment and most of all enjoy.

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

I've been wearing panties daily for about 2 years now. If anyone noticed they haven't said anything. I prefer nylon panties in either bikini or briefs

My favorite three things to wear would have to be bikini cut, cheekies, and thongs. Microfiber and lace is always welcome lol. Just make sure that the lace is somewhere it won't be uncomfortable to your manhood.
    The names Kaylyn, and I'm not your ordinary princess!! 👸👗👙👢👠👡💖

Full cut briefs, mainly Bali Skimp Skamps.

I wear mine every other day give or take, I personally love lace, especially French knickers! But I'm also a thong and g string girl, but I suppose size comes into the equation when wearing things like them if you no what I mean.

When I wear panties under my male clothes I still put on my trunks because panties dont work well wearing mens jeans.

Platinum Member
    Hi Nicole, Something comfortable that keeps the CREW in check.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I also vote for the Bali Skimp Skamps. I got my wife to try them after I got some for me and she loves them. They are a nice mix of nylon and spandex that is very smooth and does a good job of holdings things in place.

Personally I love lace good quality lace is soft supportive & extremely comfortable .
    I also like high cut bikini and full briefs .

lacy panties are a must.

Smile

Thongs are the best imo. Everyday!

I'm a thong girl! All da way!

Quote Originally Posted by DesireeFl View Post
    I have been wearing panties full time for a few years now, they are way more comfy than men's underwear! The line I found that work well are the Barely there brand, I have them in thongs, bikini, and the cheeky styles in a wide variety of colors, they are very comfortable and would trade them for anything! :-)
    The Barely there brand is my favorite. My wife ended up switching to them after stealing some of mine. :-)

Since I feel more inclined to be considered transgender (mtf of course) I use basic low cut brief panties most of the time, you know basic cotton simple colors. But when I want to be/feel hot, I go for the thongs! I believe this is pretty much how a gg does it.
    Nuts! Now I have to redo my nails!

Dressing 24/7 I prefer to wear hi thigh cut panty. I also like full cut panties and of course in a soft nylon various colors trimmed in lace and bows.

I have a drawer full of various styles and find that I almost always gravitate to my VS cotton string bikinis for every day wear.
    The have just enough up front to keep things where they need to be and are super soft and comfi.

But, as the other girls have said, experimentation is the fun part.
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby