Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: panties daily...style....??

Boy shorts when I want to be conferrable. Thongs when I want to feel sexy.

hi, depends on my mood. I have a couple of styles of bikinis and thongs. But I do try to underdress every day.
    Hugs,
    Trish

All I can really say is to take your time, experiment and find what looks best on you and what you feel the most comfortable in. It took me a little while to figure that out but no I only wear thongs and g-strings. They feels the best to me and I can't help but feel just a little sexy in them. You just have to take a little time and have some fun experimenting.

<3

I have a few satin bikinis which I love! Am still experimenting, I love to underdress, today it's a thong. Slowly building up my collection!

Aspiring Member
    Missy...
    Got to try Comfortchoice.com...style 14-0273-4. Be sure they are SATIN...you will look back and toss all the rest.
    Fortuneta

I'm fairly new at this too, and I'm basically trying everything. So many cute styles and colors! And now after reading this thread I have a other list I need to try. I picked up a few super lacy ones, because they're really pretty.. But I'm not sure if I like wearing them. So far my favorites are barely there boy shorts. They're literally the most comfortable things I've ever worn, and they're invisible under clothes, plus they make my butt look extra perky! I also like their cheekies.. Other favorite style is string bikinis. As for thongs? I'm still figuring out my thoughts on thongs. I need to try more. And hiphuggers. I neglected them for some reason.

Anyway, try what you like and go from there!

My wife got me some Hanes microfiber briefs in different prints and colors for fathers day last year. These are my GO TO panties above and beyond! They are the most comfy I have ever worn. I also LOVE the different prints, Flowers, Pokadots, etc!

I can say I'm a daily cross dresser who wear every day Panties ( strings ) and bras all the time yet hiding them under my men cloths , I cannot feel secured or happy unless I WEAR THEM ...Yet Some times panty hoses and other stuffs ...

I have worn panties daily for many years. I have tried a variety of styles but I tend to gravitate toward full briefs that look very feminine with appliques, lace etc. I love the feeling that amongst a crowd at say a Mall, my knickers are amongst the best looking, sexiest and most feminine. Its all a matter of personal choice and what makes you feel good and comfortable. The range is enormous. So, happy experimenting.

I prefer Thongs, they take some getting used to, but when you are used to them they feel sooooo Sexy, and the thought of someone seeing them as I work is also a real turn on (not sure what I'd do, if challenged) But it really does depend on how I feel when I wake up, so long as they are pretty, Frilly, & Female.

I started just wearing knickers on Tuesdays and Thursdays (trannie days) but soon switched to every day with many different styles

Unfortunately this is what got me caught by the wife (pair left in washing machine)

Wear them all the time now even to bed wife is past caring

Flown to India and many european countries wearing them but am in 2 minds whether to wear them tomorrow on flight to New York

Carla
    Carla xxx

Hi cut briefs.vanity fair and warners dominate my panty drawer

I just started wearing panties more regularly. I'm on about week 3 for wearing them to work. I got some thongs from target. A few cotton, and some athletic style by there Champion brand. The cotton so far is more comfy but the Champion holds things flat better. I was really surprised how well they held everything in place. no spillage lol. I'm hooked. Not just because I feel sexy, but they are way more comfy. I have to say I like the pink one the best . I'm still getting over the nerves going out shopping for them but I will definetely increase my collection.

I find the microfiber bikinis to be the most comfortable - and I like the way they look! But there is something about thongs that I really like - and that's what I wear if I want to feel sexy. With the occasional lace enhanced models of various types. And if your packing for a trip - don't they take a lot less space? I don't care if they look through my luggage at airports - no one has ever said anything.

Lacy, frilly high cut and boy shorts, sometime bikinis. Never a thong, not for me or her, they just look so uncomfortable. I don't have a favorite brand, I just go with what I like. Oh yes, and panties 24/7 for the past 6+ years. I don't feel right otherwise.

I wear thongs they are my favorite

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    For everyday wear and at work I wear cotton panties for comfort,if I'm going out dressed I'll wear silk or lace french knickers
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by Mollyanne View Post
    I have been doing that very thing for a while now as well as pantyhose or stockings and a garter belt. Why stop at panties?????? The panties that I wear are made of spandex (light control) and are of the brief style.

Molly
    I agree. I wish I could do it every day, but I can't.

It's Vanity Fair or Bali full cut briefs for me

I agree with our new friend Judy. Vanity Fair Briefs, Lace Nouveau, Cool Comfort or Ravissant styles or Bali Freeform Briefs are my style. Nothing feels better than silky nylon.