Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: panties daily...style....??

love to hear from u missynicole's Avatar

panties daily...style....??

i am going to start wearing panites daily. do you? if so wnat style do you wear? although i love to feel sexy comfort and convenience at work must also be included. ideas?
    hugs & kisses,
    mn
    Last edited by Katey888; 03-18-2014 at 08:49 AM. Reason: Corrected title: facilitates search and keeps humorous comments down...

Buy lots briefs, bikinis, hip hungers and change styles. If you shave the bikinis are great, with hair not so nice. If you wear a bra too match the pair it just feels sexy wearing a matched pair. Anything is better than mens tightie whities.

Smile

Nicole:

Be prepared to experiment. Depending on how much "gear" you need to contain, you may need to play with various brands and styles. Women's pantries tend to be very narrow in thee cloths area, as they are meant to cover, not 'hold in place'. The worst feeling is to have undies stretch a little bit and have one or both of the boys slip out and hang down for the rest of the day.

Now I switch from bikini, to hip huger, to boy shorts, to big girl panties. Would love to wear girls thongs, but they just don't work to keep everything in place. I do, however frequently wear a thong-like gaff, with panties covering the gaff. That gives me a very flat front that looks convincing in girl slacks, jeans, dresses and swimwear. Your mileage may differ.

Regards,
    Rhonda
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

Silver Member
    Always wonderful to wear the secret of underdressing in panties! It is a matter of personal preference as to style, cut, coverage, color, material, and your mood, but mostly what is the most comfortable and flattering for your body. Cotton is easy to care for, but silk is the most luxurious. If you are an active/exercising person consider panties made of microfiber. Whatever style panties, from briefs, bikini, thongs, G-strings, boy shorts, to "granny panties" you decide to wear, enjoy.

Boy shorts for me, a size too small, and i need to make sure i give myself a wedgie to really show off my cheeks, but it helps bring the front low enough to contain my junk.

Something comfortable and cotton for work, and nothing flashy. Just enough to blur the gender line. Last thing I need to be thinking about on the job is an underwear malfunction or an accidental reveal.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    panties never did anything for me....I am more of a gaff thong girl myself to keep the boys tucked away nice & easy...

Quote Originally Posted by Annie M View Post
    Buy lots briefs, bikinis, hip hungers and change styles. If you shave the bikinis are great, with hair not so nice. If you wear a bra too match the pair it just feels sexy wearing a matched pair. Anything is better than mens tightie whities.
    Couldn't agree more, mens tightie whities are the worse, hence why I stopped wearing mens underwear lol. If you want style and comfort, there is always womens boyshort panties. They are really comfortable, soft, and at work sometimes you'll never notice you have them on. I wear boyshorts, thongs, and bikinni panties all the time, even at work and I've never had trouble in the comfort department.

I'm a fulltime bikini pantie and thong wearer and it all depends on what I'm doing for activities as to what my choice from the day is .

Assuming you mean that you won't be tucking, then stretchy, seamless microfibre ones have been most successful for me. They tend to provide most room in the crotch. A nice wide waistband seems to give most support to the shape, and keep them in place comfortably. My current favourites are Jockey Modern Micro bikinis, I swear Jockey designs them knowing that men are buying them. The hi-cuts work as well, but I prefer the look of the bikinis on me, and there is less chance of them showing above the waistband. (This may be important to you depending on the colour, and how you wear your shirt) Sizing is tricky, and depends on your shape, how much belly you have, and details like that. There is probably some experimentation and extra costs in your future because of this, I have spent quite a bit here and there over the years.

As far as work is concerned, I often get changed in the locker room, and have been seen in my panties, nobody has said anything, and not much in the way of looks either. As far as I can see, they don't look that different from a European style man's brief, or "slip" as the Germans call it. As yet though, I haven't been seen in the rose pink pair that I have.
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

If you are going to ware them every day then I would suggest getting ones that are silky so they feel smooth against you body. I prefer panties than thongs on myself and on women, just a matter of taste. Panties that are frilly can be uncomfortable so definitely go for something that feels nice to the touch and you won't go wrong. I hope that helps. Lucy Lou xx

For me it's a range of styles and materials. Since I work outdoors I wear my nylon or nylon/spandex during the cool months and switch to cotton for those hot, humid days. A girls gotta be comfy too you know, it's not all about style.
    I have boy shorts, briefs and hip-huggers mostly. Thongs and such don't do anything for me and I really don't find them comfortable. To each her own.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

For me it is microfiber hip huggers. As Underdresser said, be prepared to experiment and spend some money. I tried a few brands/styles until I settled on VS seamless little hiphugger panty as my go to daily wear. I even wear them when hiking they are that comfortable to me.

Usually something brief and of course feminine.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

My most often worn style was high cut nylon or cotton. They fit well and were comfortable, yet were distinctly female. Damn, these thread questions make me want to dress again. must....resist....maybe a glass of wine will help. At least, it won't hurt!
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I like 'Vassarette'.

You can get them in lacy or smooth textures at Wal-Mart for about 3-4 bucks.

- MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

love to hear from u missynicole's Avatar
    thank you all for your wonderful tips, cluues and thoughts. i think i will do plenty of experimenting. thank you all agian. ohhh i can't wait.....
    hugs n kisses,
    mn

I have been wearing panties full time for a few years now, they are way more comfy than men's underwear! The line I found that work well are the Barely there brand, I have them in thongs, bikini, and the cheeky styles in a wide variety of colors, they are very comfortable and would trade them for anything! :-)
    Desiree

I have been doing that very thing for a while now as well as pantyhose or stockings and a garter belt. Why stop at panties?????? The panties that I wear are made of spandex (light control) and are of the brief style.

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

I primarily wear satin bikinis but also have a few pairs of boy shorts and some with a lot of lace. I have a couple thongs too.

The only style that doesn't seem to work is a g string.

Panties are a favorite part of crossdressing for me. They come in so many amazing styles, fabrics and colors. Right now, I've got on a cute pair of bright pink boy shorts with colored polka dots on the front.

I have a lot of "Gear". I'm envious of all you pretty little things who can pull off being little girls. I'm a big guy. Thighs like tree trunks. broad chest. Even when I tuck the lump is obvious.

>jealous<

-MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

Genderfluid Swiftie DanielleLee's Avatar
    I prefer boy shorts. Specifically, Maidenform - Dream Boyshorts.... they're comfortable, do not rise above most waistbands and I like the colors and prints

Trial and error is the best way to find what you like. Works great for me because whatever I can't use my wife gets, she hasn't complained about it yet!

I like wearing briefs and hiphuggers. I used to wear bikinis.But over the years I just found briefs more comfortable. Like others have said get 1 or 2 in every style that catches your fancy and try them out at home. Once you find a style comfortable to you that's what you get. It's hard to recommend a certain style because everyone likes something different.

I will make a recommendation though. after you figure out what size you need,peruse the clearance racks at stores like Kohls. You can find some good deals on the clearance rack right now since they are changing to summer colors.

I have lots of different styles and ditch around a lot. I mostly prefer black or pink with lots of lace.