Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Curious to know how many spouses of cds are excited by cding

East of Seattle somewhere between the pass and Idaho
    My wife of 41 years can be described as tolerant tending towards accepting.

She stopped me from a potential purge with the comment "who the hell cares what you wear and don't do something we will regret tomorrow".

i have to say that my wife is supportive. i told her about this on our first date, (after a failed mariage ,somewhat because of my dressing) Her comment was to actually share something of her past, then say "just as long as you dont wear my stuff". We are not close in size so that is not a problem. We have a dadt relationship and i am given a lot of windows to dress. I am always called before she heads home so all can be "right" when she arrives.
    There have been a couple of times where she has alluded to 'my secret life', and those may have been her opening for a deeper discussion, but i chose not to enter. maybe i should have.
    I am pretty sure she would never want to go out together as we always seem to be running into someone she knows. And who know us as a couple. I believe her public persona is very sacred to her and she does not want that compromised. no prob. i can live with that.

My current gf is extremely supportive we go shopping together she buys me girly things..helps me dress..and genuinely gets exited by it all..been with her 9 months never thought i would meet a woman so supportive..but i did so they are out there x

Banned Read only
    my wife knows I dress but is never happy when she "finds" things. So I've never really figured that one out. I'm gone for weeks at a time some trips, one for 6 months over seas and she came across some of my "things" in my cycling closet. Never asked why she was in there but there they were a pair of heels just sitting under a bunch of cycling tights and jerseys. We've been together for 18 years now and she has come across my things twice and each time it's a long discussion but she is still here. I guess that would classify as tolerating it. I'm sure she would be happier if I gave it up entirely but last time I promised that and purged it just all worked its way back in again.

My wife hates it and wants me to never do it she gas known about it for about
    12 years early on she was semi supportive but now it is a total dislike to the point
    She will never leave me in the house by my self .that way I don't have a chance to dress.
    It is starting to put a strain on our relationship. I don't know what to do as we have 2 children
    i feel like I should throw everything out and just surpress it compleatly so I can have the relationship back I once had . Lost & confused.

Tolerant, accepting, supportive, but indifferent. Does not participate.

I would enjoy it if my spouse would support it but it's DADT and I don' get the time I would like.

My SO is in work..im off today and she staying at my place Tonight...she has just messaged me that she wants emily to answer the door when she arrives.

I told my wife while we were still dating. We were probably about a year into our relationship when I told her. 13 years later, and she is as excited now as she was back then. When I first told her, it was more of a bedroom excitement. As the three of us have grown older, my wife has embraced my alter ego, renaming her, and developing a style for her. When I go out, my wife puts on my makeup, takes care of anything I can't reach myself(!), and helps me get dressed. She loves to see me head out into the world, and loves to hear about it when I get home, usually early the next morning. I have tried to give it up, but she brings me right back into it, and improves both of us in the process.

My wife gets excited sometimes with it but she is always supportive she has told me i am a lot happier and i glow when i am dressed as Mistyjo
    Mistyjo

Miriam
    Quote Originally Posted by maya1love View Post
    I guess I'm curious as to those marriages/relationship where a spouse is genuinely excited to be married/in a relationship with a cd. Who is in such a relationship?
    It appears that very few of us have focused on the actual original inquiry, which seems to be focused on those whose spouse is "genuinely excited" about our CDing. Not surprisingly, very few of us report such a relationship. Perhaps we should focus on those rather than the many reports of "supportive" or "tolerant" SOs who would nonetheless prefer otherwise.

Besides, I'm a bit curious to hear from those few lucky ones ... and what their SOs find so exciting about it. Perhaps the rest of us could learn a bit from them.

Miriam

My wife is generally supportive of me. I don't think she quite gets that my femme side has an opinion in what makeup or clothes to buy, however. I am still in the closet, so she buys things for me, by remote control, so-to-speak. If I ask her to get say, a lipstick of a colour that I particularly like, she will often choose one that she thinks will suit me. Now, that may be correct, but I want the fun of finding out what suits me or not.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]"You can have my stilletoes when you can prise them from my cold, dead feet"

My x wife was definately not excited by it though she did try to acceppt it in the end it was to much .She thought it could be cured .My last GF who at first supported it and helped me with it slowly back tracked .We are still great friends to this day and can talk about it at least .So i will be happy with that
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

Silver Member
    My wife was responsible for my introduction to crossdressing, taught me how to dress and apply make-up, enjoys when I crossdress, wants me to crossdress, buys me clothes/shoes/makeup, likes to go out together dressed up as a female couple, encourages me to be Heather. She fully accepts me and enjoys me dressing as a female. We shop together, go out together as females, even sleep together at night in matching female PJs. She likes my appearance - heels, stockings, sexy attire, make up, long hair, nails. She actually prefers me to be feminine - maybe because she knows how happy I am - and would fully accept if I dressed as female full time.
    Last edited by heatherdress; 03-26-2014 at 01:32 AM.

Heather, I am amazed with your wife's encouragement of your cding!! Any words of advise to those envious of you? Peace, mel

Reality Check
    I am married and my wife accepts my crossdressing. I can't say she is "excited" about it, I would say she tolerates it.

I'm hoping my wife eventually becomes excited to see Michelle. For now she is like most wives with a CD husband, TOLERANT! Supportive, yes, but there are times she wants nothing to do with Michelle and wants only her husband. There are times when she insists in buying clothes and accessories for Michelle. I do consider myself very lucky to have the freedom and support but being a selfish man I do want more.

Little Mrs. Snarky! Nadine Spirit's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Miriam-J View Post

Besides, I'm a bit curious to hear from those few lucky ones ... and what their SOs find so exciting about it.
    I asked my wife about this question when this was originally posted, and her response was to turn the question back around and ask me if I thought she was excited about it. I really didn't know how to answer! So we discussed it.

In the end, I would say, yes, she is excited about it. Not that it began that way, as in "Oh really you want to dress as a woman and go places with me in public, wow, how cool, how fun, how exciting!" I suppose because she did not give that as her initial response is why I hesitate to say that she is excited by it.

Now after years, and years, and many, many, many conversations on the topic, I would say she is excited by having me as her spouse. And a part, not the whole thing, is being a CD. Now what exactly does she find exciting about the CD part? Maybe it would be best if I ask her to explain it? I will try that now.
    Last edited by Nadine Spirit; 03-26-2014 at 10:02 AM.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    I'm not sure that excited is the right word. We both consider Tina an adventure, and both of us are intensely curious. After all I was completely male for 55 years and then suddenly Tina appears. We both want to know where Tina has been all this time and who she is now. That fascination with the situation drives us, and has led us to encourage Tina to be herself. I'm not sure I could have ever asked for more than that! We're in this together and life is wonderful!

My wife loves it when I dress up. If she had her way, she would like me to stay dressed up everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by Nadine Spirit View Post

Now after years, and years, and many, many, many conversations on the topic, I would say she is excited by having me as her spouse. And a part, not the whole thing, is being a CD. Now what exactly does she find exciting about the CD part? Maybe it would be best if I ask her to explain it?
    I would love to explain it, at least to the best of my ability.

The word "excited" is an interesting one because, to me, it has two definitions. In my mind, one definition is to be sexually aroused and the other is to overwhelmed with joy, like a child at a birthday party. So with that I mind, I can say that I am excited by Nadine because I am bisexual and enjoy the CDIng in that part of our life.
    Beyond that, I really enjoy the rest of the Nadine's CDing but it doesn't excite me. I love that CDing makes my spouse so happy; her joy brings me joy. It is great to go shopping, get our nails done, go to the movies, and a plethora of other activities we do together. I love my spouse so I love being with him and her; to me, it's the same person to me.

How many spouses are excited by cding
    We met as Sherlyn and Di.....dated as Sher and Di so there is a romantic aspect with the cding in our relationship.So yes exciting.

We married in both guy mode and girl mode and life together is that way as well.I love her and him and we just have a reg life no drama, no secrets and taking this journey together.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Banned Read only
    I wish...But a spouse who enjoys your feminine side...what a dream!

None that I am married to. So zero as far as I know. But it's a nice fantasy

My wife is definitely into it. It's a big, but not all-encompassing, part of our love life.