Thread: met with an old friend today

met with an old friend today

Ok. So a looong time ago, when ii was 19 and had just picked up a nice hot rod velociraptor, I was having an episode of pinkfog and identity confusion. As at that time we had no internet the only crossdressers th world knew were gay perverts on television and movies. So I thought hmm I must be gay. Annnd so, I had a little experimental adventure with a guy I knew. I quickly realiized that I was not gay and not at all attracted to men sexually. But I digress. He was a nice guy, and we mutually agreed that it was not to be.

So the other day he finds me on facebook.

Well, I told him about me, and showed him a picture. Or 5. Lol. Anyway he was real cool about it. And he tells me he is still totally gay. Which I figured. Lol. Anyway I stopped by and saw him today.
    Dressed totally en femme. And we had a lovely talk. But the strangest thing happened. I was dressed a bit too summery for the weather and the. Wind was making me cold. So I let him hold me, and he held me like a man holds a woman. And when we parted ways I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he wrapped his around my waist for a goodbye hug, and I never felt more like a woman than those moments. It was amazing. I am not attracted to him at all. Not saying he is ugly. Just I not attracted to men at all. But being held like that was incredible.

Here iis what I was wearing, I know, a little ****ty. Lol
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Even if you ARE the sharpest tool in the shed, your still a tool.

Very interesting.

Sounds like a great moment

Platinum Member
    Even boxers hug after a match. Hugging is affection....comfort...warmth. Not sex.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hugs are good. I've hugged guys it's hothing more then a hug.
    Angie

Stuff happens sometimes Hon.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Smile

I have to admit. It felt ultra girly to be held by a big strong man. Felt wonderful. Not sexual. Just wonderful
    Even if you ARE the sharpest tool in the shed, your still a tool.

Silver Member
    Sometimes the moment is what it is and nothing more.

I have a gay friend whom I have no sexual attraction to but yet feel totally feminine when in his presence, and like you he has hugged me and even kissed me on the cheek. He's a good friend and I'll always cherish his friendship but I'll always remain straight and he will always remain gay. Our mutual respect for each other and the way we each choose to live will never be breached and that makes for a true friendship.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Sounds like a good friend to have, especially if he is giving you those moments
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Hi,

Many of my women friends , we give each other hugs on greeetings and partings, and many of our men we do the same thing of cause we most of us only see each other once a year and a few two times a year, it means something to us, and as we are a close group and work closely with each other , its lovely , and you form friendships over the years,

...noeleena...

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    So what's not to like about a hug and feeling desirable. I've learned to appreciate it when most anyone comes on to me. I'm an equal opportunity flirt.

Gone to live my life
    Hugs are great . . . truly great hugs are wonderful. Nothing wrong with hugging a guy and feeling good especially if it comes from a place of comfort.

Hugs

Isha

A lovely moment, cherish it.
    Love KristyE

Sounds like a couple of old friends that really know and understand each other.
    What a truly wonderful moment for you. Thanks for sharing it with us.
    Much Love,
    Kristyn
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

Hugs are the best! Its a way of showing caring, affection, and many other things. I hug my friends all the time Cherish that moment and how you felt and don't read any sexual intentions into it.
    Tongue-tied and twisted, just an earth-bound misfit, I.

When I saw the headline 'met with an old friend today', I had to read it to make sure it wasn't over fava beans and a nice chianti!! I am no hugonomist, but different hugs may mean different things in different circumstances. In our city mall there were guys there only about 2-3 weeks ago giving out free hugs, so I volunteered to receive the free hug. No matter who gives them to you, from a child right up to a total stranger, they always make you smile and feel good. There is nothing wrong with a sincere and good hug. Great pics too.

I don't consider s****y at all.
    Maybe dressed a little provocatively but who doesn't want to look like that.

I have had hugs like you mention and they have been memorable.

I get a very firm hug from a friends wife, she looks to me for support, I respond in kind but it is unnerving to think that she has great affection for me.

My wife knows and I do not respond to other advances either.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Hugs are like vitamins for the soul. You can probably get by without them, but life with them is so much better.

Best wishes
    MsVal

I believe the enjoyment you felt was not sexual thrill, but the acceptance and confirmation of your femininity. Nothing wrong with that.