Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Girlfriends panties off limits or not?

Girlfriends panties off limits or not?

The other day I was at my girlfriends place because I needed to borrow her washer. However while I was washing clothes her washer decided to quit working. So I didn't have any clean underwear or bras. So she let me borrow a pair of panties and a bra. Is this weird that I wore her panties and bra or no? I have heard people say that that is a big no no but I have also heard people say it's fine. What do y'all think?
    The names Kaylyn, and I'm not your ordinary princess!! 👸👗👙👢👠👡💖

Okay to borrow with permission- but you do need your own of course. Underwear is personal, body odors, sweat, etc.-
    Sans permission, maybe in an emergency, but not as a regularly.

Think of it this way, would you let your brother or dad borrow underwear or would you mind? probably not if it was an emergency.

If she offered, then no problem! I would love it if that happened to me, but it won't, I wouldn't fit hers!
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

Non-Binary / Two-Spirit
    My personal opinion is...

... unless they're given to you my answer is Yes, they are off limits. That situation is very weird.

Panties are a very personal piece of clothing. They can be cheap to buy, but not always. I personally keep spare clothes in my car just in case I get stuck somewhere. And No, I would not lend mine. They would be a gift. I would not want them back!

Bras are much more expensive and again very personal. They can be stretched out of shape or washed incorrectly, and have a short life. So No, I would not lend a good bra to someone. I would not want it back!
    Last edited by sanderlay; 03-19-2014 at 01:56 AM. Reason: Clarity
    Don't suppress who you are inside your heart. Let the world know how special you really are. Don't forget to smile as you share. It will come through in your beautiful words.

Your Sister/Brother,
    Debbie/Steve

For goodness sake! Ask her, not me!
    If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got!

No problem...It's NOT weird...she's your girlfriend, not a stranger. I would love to have my girlfriend share my panties.

okay, only with her permission. Never sneak her intimates.

I feel its okay to borrow, as long as she is okay with it. gift her a new pair in return

Hell-o Kaylyn, Did you ask her to borrow the panties and bra, or did she offer them?
    In general I would agree with everyone here, if she's not ok with you wearing her panties, no amount of washing can erase the memory that you wore them. Sorry, but going commando might be the better option.
    Much Love,
    Kristyn
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

Hi,

I have loned to a friend of ours one of my skirts , Jos asked me if i would mind i said of cause not and if needed knickers as well.. all women here, for us we dont have an issue, other wise no i dont lone my clothes to others unless theres a need,

to just take and wear others clothes = knickers and under's with out asking is a no no . to me those are very personal ,

...noeleena...

*~Plain-Vanilla TG Girl~*
    How about that. Spend a lifetime trying to get into a
    girlfriends panties and look how it turns out.

CDer's get the cake --and the icing too!

LOL!

i agree with many who say it's OK as long as it is OK with her. To me, it is never OK to use someone else's clothes without permission.

In the case of underwear, there are some people who would never wear underwear that has been worn by someone else, so they would never borrow or loan underwear. To me, once something has been through the wash, the other person has been washed off it and it is as neutral as if it hasn't been worn before.

Deedee
    It's not wrong... but it is forbidden!

Platinum Member
    Of she offered them, its not a problem.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

As long as she is okay with it I wouldn't see a problem

Well she's your girlfriends so presumably you are intimate with her and she offered them. So no big deal. I think it's fair to say we all started off wearing someone else's panties. So it's hardly an issue. It's really common for sisters to wear each other's underwear. Mine did anyway and they wore mine without knowing. I wore theirs of course without their permission. Unless you are particularly squeamish about the whole issue it's not a problem.

Girls mix nd match and swap as a normal course of events when living together.
    There is a lot of share, share alike.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Casey
    Since she lent both bra and panties, I must assume she is ok with the OPs choice in underwear, and since she lent them its not weird. Wearing her undies behind her back should be a no-no, but I am quite sure a few of us have been there. I wish I had had a girlfriend that would have offered me to wear her bra and panties.

That situation brings up a question...

I'm with the majority here... if she offered them to you then that sounds like she's OK with the whole idea. But... I do have to ask... if you didn't have anything else to wear when the washer broke, just what were you wearing while you were washing clothes?!?!?!?!?!!!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lacy PJs View Post
    I'm with the majority here... if she offered them to you then that sounds like she's OK with the whole idea. But... I do have to ask... if you didn't have anything else to wear when the washer broke, just what were you wearing while you were washing clothes?!?!?!?!?!!!
    Kind of what I was thinking.

She gave them to you to wear, I assume they were new or clean...would you question is she lent you a sweater? (Besides you did wear them...you cannot undo that)
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Quote Originally Posted by Lacy PJs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Kind of what I was thinking.
    So glad I wasn't the only one to ponder this question! LOL
    But I think in your particular case, you are OK borrowing some undies
    So happy to find a site devoted to my passion, I hope you and I can become friends, if not at least you got to see my panties!

My wife wears my underwear all the time without asking. She wears them over her own almost as if she's wearing them as a pair of shorts. I could care less.

Casey
    Quote Originally Posted by sillycdlover View Post
    So glad I wasn't the only to ponder this question! LOL
    But I think in your particular case, you are OK borrowing some undies
    It did sound very suspicious, but I went ahead and answered. I have not heard the exact question phrased similarly, but I have heard about guys that went on vacation and forgot undies or ran out of clean undies and their SO suggested they wear panties. Unless your SO knew you wore bras/panties regularly and was ok with it, I have no idea why they would lend a bra too. I wish my wife would suggest that I wear her undies, but she is hung up on stereotypes. And if by some miracle she suggested I wear her panties, she would never in a million years offer a bra.

Silver Member
    Turning that thread question around - would you lend her YOUR panties and bra? Another solution would be hand wash your undies and wait until they are dry. Personally, none of my lingerie will ever be on loan! Enjoy.

Not at all, now if you took them with out her knowing that is a no no