Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Girlfriends panties off limits or not?

"Borrowing" is definitely off limits. If you want to wear lingerie, go buy some of your own. Victoria's Secret and Macy's are two stores that are open to cross dressers and will help you find want you need.

Quote Originally Posted by Ressie View Post
    I don't understand. Do you have to wear panties and bra 24/7? Is this even a true story?
    Yes. I don't own men's underwear so when I was without I wanted to borrow panties.
    The names Kaylyn, and I'm not your ordinary princess!! 👸👗👙👢👠👡💖

Quote Originally Posted by Mollyanne View Post
    If they are offered then it's OK, you just can't "borrow something without asking first!!!!! BTW, did her panties and bra fit???????

Molly
    Yes, we're the same size panties and her bra fort on the loosest fit lol.

Quote Originally Posted by darla_g View Post
    Are you both exactly the same size? I wouldn't be thrilled if I were her and you stretched them out! On the other hand it is a bit kinky and if she is into it...................ask her.

Is there a reason you can't buy your own?
    I was washing my own when I needed to borrow them

With permission is ok but the common theme is right , panties and a bra are personal items for a woman, and need permission

Well my fiancé doesn't know yet but even if I wanted to borrow her panties, it wouldn't work bc she's so small and they wouldn't come close to fitting haha. I did notice she had an exact same pair of panties that I bought at target last year, that made me laugh. Even if we were the same size I wouldn't want to borrow her stuff.

For sure!!!!

Unless there is a specific request placed on you.

Get your own.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I would stick with my own.

No desire to wear hers, I have plenty of my own!

hers don't fit, so, i have to have my own.

Depends on the girlfriend

Now if she asks me to wear her panties then of Course I will do so gladly. But I have plenty of my own, so it's not necessary..

Don't dream it. Be it.

I'm in the camp of "go buy your own damn panties!"

Yes, off limits. Buy your own!
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

I agree. They should be off limits unless offered.
    Kristen
    "I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK..."

As others have already said, if your GF allowed u wear her clothes, then it's okay. But it's always better to have enough clothes, that if you are doing laundry, you still have clean bras and panties in the dresser instead of waiting for the laundry to be done.

Silver Member
    She may have felt obligated to let you, and said yes even if she really didn't want to. I wouldn't even ask.

Maybe 40 years ago, I worked for my future wife's father--but at the time I didn't know that she was my future wife. She and I had to move a couple of pieces of equipment back to her parent's farm, drop them off and bring back another piece.. We each drove a piece of equipment down there. We figured the trip would take about a day there and back. Remember, this was before cell phones.

Her Dad, my boss, gave me some cash for fuel and expenses and we took off down the highway.

Maybe 30 miles from the farm, we had tire trouble. Well I fixed the flats and off we went. When we got to the farm, parked everything and hooked up what we needed to bring back, we went into the house. She went into her bedroom, grabbed some clean clothes, and told me she was going to take a shower.

After she came out of the bathroom, wearing a clean pair of jeans and a blue Adidas tee shirt, combing her hair with one hand while holding the towel around her neck with the other, she told me it was ok to go in and get cleaned up. I hesitated, and said, no, I'm ok. She said, go on, you'll feel better after you take a shower and finally I told her that I didn't want to take a shower and have to put on 'dirty' underwear when I got out.

She asked, "well do you want to wear a pair of mine?" I stammered, no, no that will be all right and I went into the bathroom to shower. As I was showering, she came in the bathroom and said she would talk all my dirty clothes and run a load of wash. I said, "Ok" and continued shampooing my hair.

When I got finished, I turned off the shower and opened the shower curtain, grabbed a towel and, as I was toweling off my head, I hear the washing machine in its spin cycle. Then I saw, there on the wash stand, a pair of white cotton panties.

I knew then this was the girl I wanted to marry.

And yes, I've worn her panties, but never without her consent.
    Last edited by Ozark; 04-18-2014 at 12:38 AM.

My SO and I share panties all the time. We even shop for them together.

I believe as long as you don't wear them without the other person knowing. I don't see a problem if they were offered and she knew you wore them. It's not like you went into her drawer took her panties wore them and put them back without her knowing you wore them. All good in my opinion.

Casey
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozark View Post
    Maybe 40 years ago, I worked for my future wife's father--but at the time I didn't know that she was my future wife. She and I had to move a couple of pieces of equipment back to her parent's farm, drop them off and bring back another piece.. We each drove a piece of equipment down there. We figured the trip would take about a day there and back. Remember, this was before cell phones.

Her Dad, my boss, gave me some cash for fuel and expenses and we took off down the highway.

Maybe 30 miles from the farm, we had tire trouble. Well I fixed the flats and off we went. When we got to the farm, parked everything and hooked up what we needed to bring back, we went into the house. She went into her bedroom, grabbed some clean clothes, and told me she was going to take a shower.

After she came out of the bathroom, wearing a clean pair of jeans and a blue Adidas tee shirt, combing her hair with one hand while holding the towel around her neck with the other, she told me it was ok to go in and get cleaned up. I hesitated, and said, no, I'm ok. She said, go on, you'll feel better after you take a shower and finally I told her that I didn't want to take a shower and have to put on 'dirty' underwear when I got out.

She asked, "well do you want to wear a pair of mine?" I stammered, no, no that will be all right and I went into the bathroom to shower. As I was showering, she came in the bathroom and said she would talk all my dirty clothes and run a load of wash. I said, "Ok" and continued shampooing my hair.

When I got finished, I turned off the shower and opened the shower curtain, grabbed a towel and, as I was toweling off my head, I hear the washing machine in its spin cycle. Then I saw, there on the wash stand, a pair of white cotton panties.

I knew then this was the girl I wanted to marry.

And yes, I've worn her panties, but never without her consent.
    That is a fantastic story, and made me smile. You are very lucky.

Aspiring Member
    I haven't read the entire thread because I think I know what many responses were. ONLY with permission and NO! means NO! and under special circumstances like not having a clean pair to put on. As long as she suggests it, fine. I'm fortunate that my wife buys them for me or I can order online. We sometimes get them mixed up in the laundry and it's no big deal.

Cheryl

Banned Read only
    With permission its ok

Only with her permission. I have more panties than she does anyways.

no. gross.

I think its okay to borrow if she's given you permission.