Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Looking like women in your family, did it happen to you also?

I look very much like my mother did at my age when dressed, and I also share certain undeniable traits with a couple of my cousins on my father's side... this per my sister; not just myself.

I look like my mother at my age when dressed, especially facially.

Definitely! I look a lot like my Mom and darned if I didn't get her hips and thighs as well as her face! I was being fitted for a suit once and the seamstress stepped back and looked at me and said "you know, this would be SO much easier if you were a girl; your hips and thighs are just right for ladies attire." I just smiled and pretended to be surprised, but boy do I wish I'd had the courage to ask her to go ahead and measure me for some slacks and a skirt! :-)

Southern Gurl
    Yes, I look more like my mother and sister every day!!

Yep, my aunt, would look exactly like her if she had blonde hair.
    Scouts Out

Be Kind, Generous & Safe DonnaCD68's Avatar
    OMG.....I didn't realize it until I had some one at the club I go to take a couple pictures. I looked so much like my sister, I know we could have passed as sisters. (Rest in peace Denise.....I miss ya!!)
    I don't break hearts.......I melt them !!

I sent a picture of my femme self to a friend from high school that I'm out to. She said it was a really good picture of my sister. I went back to look and we could have been twins. Same hairstyle, makeup, physical size, and smile. That was pretty freaky. Now when I finally come out to my sister, I can not only bug her about being oldest and smartest, but now also better looking of the two of us.

Aspiring Member dana digs sweaters's Avatar
    jeri1973, beware of coming out to your sister(s), they just may come over to checkout your wardrobe to borrow something

It bothers me some, but, even my wig haelps make me look a lot like my mum. Facial features, long legs, yes, quite similar, especially without my sunglasses.

I actually look a lot like one of my sisters when I am not dressed, she doesn't wear makeup at all so when I put makeup on I guess I look like she would if she wore it !! The other thing I get when I am at her house and I answer the phone is - people just talk to me like I am my sister, everybody says we sound exactly alike. So when I go out dressed I try my best not to alter my voice as apparently I already sound like a woman !

As a child I remember seeing a picture of my grandmother when she was a child and then hearing people comment that we looked a lot alike.

Dressed or Drab I am my others twin. Our hair is same color and style (my real hair) and our faces could be twins and body shape is the same. She knew of Tammy but had only seen her as an adolescent, never as an adult. She had Passed away before I realized how much I mirrored her at the same ages of our lives. Guess the aplle doesn't fall far from the tree as they say.
    As a young man I favored my father but no more. Funny how we change over time

Banned Read only
    Dressed, with wig and made up, I resemble my mother. That discovery was a bit of a revelation.

As a child I remember seeing a picture of my grandmother when she was a child and then hearing people comment that we looked a lot a like.

I am not so sure I look like any of my sisters, but perhaps in one photo at Christmas season when I was about 24, and I remember thinking, "God, I look so feminine". I wasn't trying to look that way, its just the way the photo came out. It was kind of shocking.

My sister and I used to go out together a lot when in our teen. We definitely looked like sisters. I look like our mother when she was my age now and I feel blessed that I do.
    Stay Safe!