Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Logging onto this site while dressed?

Logging onto this site while dressed?

Any other gals find themselves getting fully dressed and wanting to check into this site? Seems to happen to me a lot, almost like I feel more connected to all you gals when I am fully garbed in my appropriate finery.

Wearing the dress I bought today as we speak (one of three to be exact).

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    I enjoy logging in dressed for sure....especially over this winter it helped keep me warm on cold nights

All girl, all the time! ❤ Felicia Dee's Avatar
    Currently "cinched," yes, but not always, as I occasionally check in while at work or while waiting for my lunch order... Smart phones ROCK!
    Last edited by Felicia Dee; 05-01-2014 at 08:19 AM.
    "I'm a work in progress..."

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    Even though its almost bedtime and Im in my fleece yoga pants and top, typically Im logged in all the time. I check in when I have time and typically Im just en drab. The cloths dont make me who I am and its nice to keep up to date with the goings on here.
    Erica

Not very often, usually when I'm fully dressed I am bolting out of the house!

I check in periodically regardless but do feel more connected while dressed. Take now for example; I am fully dressed at my favorite bar, Bout Time, watching march madness and checking this site.

Shelby
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

Platinum Member

It Seems Like A Good Idea To Me

Hi Taylor Ray, I thought that it was a requirement that you had to be dressed to log on.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Quote Originally Posted by ShelbyDawn View Post
    I check in periodically regardless but do feel more connected while dressed. Take now for example; I am fully dressed at my favorite bar, Bout Time, watching march madness and checking this site.

Shelby
    And you didn't invite me?

Most of the time when I am dressed I am going out, so I'm not here.

Now, even in boy mode I wear mostly women's items (right now the only male item I have on are hiking boots) so I suppose that it could be called being dressed while viewing
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

I'm fully dressed most of the time when I check this site. Or I am usually wearing something feminine.

Me too, Taylor. Rarely to I check in here when not in full gala, when I feel fully my true femme self… Guess that's a giveaway as to what I'm up to tonight!
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

Gold Member
    Well I am wearing a skirt and top, with a bra and panties; Does this count?
    Rader

Aspiring Member dana digs sweaters's Avatar
    Hey it's Sunday. Time to enjoy a day dressed in what calls to me from the closet.

Quote Originally Posted by Eryn View Post
    Now, even in boy mode I wear mostly women's items (right now the only male item I have on are hiking boots) so I suppose that it could be called being dressed while viewing
    I'm the same way, Eryn! Isn't it funny what we call "boy mode" when we are dressed like this? Wouldn't that mean we would say that GGs are "in boy mode?" when wearing yoga pants and workout clothes?

I swear, a functional cami is not cross dressing!

I'm away from home on a business trip and managed to do some shopping today! Yes I'm currently dressed in my new red/white blouse, nude VS multi way bra, black skirt, suntan pantyhose and my nude Nine West pumps. Love it all, will post pics once I get back and can put on makeup, forms and a wig.

To many other fun things to do whilst dressed so only look here whilst in drab.

I am usually dressed anyway.
    I would not like you to think that I was starkers whilst interacting with everyone here.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

*~Plain-Vanilla TG Girl~*
    My "normal" clothes are girl jeans/top/shoes/etc, high top ponytail....
    so I'm not sure if it counts with no makeup...(?)

When dressed to the 9's, though, I'm always here!

That reminds me, I have to find my last pair of mens jeans. I'm not
    ruining my nice girl jeans doing the yard work that's coming up any
    day now...

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Ray View Post
    I'm the same way, Eryn! Isn't it funny what we call "boy mode" when we are dressed like this? Wouldn't that mean we would say that GGs are "in boy mode?" when wearing yoga pants and workout clothes?

I swear, a functional cami is not cross dressing!
    Well, I'm not going to open a can of worms by discussing GGs CDing!

"Boy mode" for me is when I am presenting male, regardless of what I am wearing. At the moment is it unembellished Gloria Vanderbilt jeans and a printed T-shirt from Kohl's. Neither is particularly girly. I also happen to be wearing blue daisy studs in my ears, but that just makes me out to be a bit of a free spirit to my male-mode friends.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Mostly for me. But I usually dress partly (i.e., pantyhose, heels, girdle/body-shaper, short skirt) and don't wear a wig or make up because I should be ready to dart out whenever I'm in emergency... giggle.
    Now I'm in pantyhose, newly-purchased stiletto heels, girdle and short skirt while browsing this site.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Life in women's dresses, pantyhose, stiletto heels, mini skirts, wigs and gorgeous makeup is so alluring and addictive.
    I wish the day would come when my feminine look is welcomed and I can live as a woman out in public.

I am usually dressed, at least underneath, when I log on. Tonite I am wearing a nice thong, lace cami, jeans and a t-shirt, pretty typical for me.

I normally put my nighty or PJs on before I get on.

I always look at this site when I am dressed but often check it out when I am not. It does make me feel more connected when I am 'en femme' so i understand what others have said and feel an empathy with them. Lucy xx

There are numerous time when I can't wait to dress and then finally opportunity arrives and all dressed and nowhere to go. So there are times when I dress and find it like they go well together, get dressed and see what's going on in the community.