Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Would anyone be insterented in being my friend?

Would anyone be insterented in being my friend?

I told my family and friends that I was cross dressing for a year I finally came out of the closet... Now my all my friends harassed me and left and I have no one to turn to. I love showing my fem side it's who I am I'm happy when I get all dressed and do my make up to look pretty but everyone hates me for I have no friends to talk to. My parents are finally talking to me again but I just need a friend sorry to be so depressing and needy I just don't know what to do. I'm trying to get help or advice on what to do.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    wish you would have came here FIRST ms first post...you would have learned alot but i am sorry to hear what happened. Sometimes you have to look before you leap.

I know I made a terrible mistake and now I'm sitting here feeling like **** over it and I'm sorry I just finally decided to sign up little late I know sorry
    Last edited by Lorileah; 03-23-2014 at 01:01 AM. Reason: no need for that language

Zoey, there are always friends here! You're here now and you will meet many great friends!
    Danielle

Thanks Danielle means a lot to me

I am so sorry for the pain you are experiencing. I can only imagine the loneliness that you must endure. But know that you will have many friends and supporters here. I am sending you a great big hug, darlin'.

Your friend,

Anaissa
    Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about learning to dance in the rain.

Some times its easy. Sometimes its hard. Sometimes those you count on weaken. some times those you doubt strengthen. Chin up. chest out girl! Your life, lead it!

Thank you Anaissa it's hard but your words of wisdom have turned my night around a lot

I'll try my best Danielle thanks
    Last edited by DAVIDA; 03-22-2014 at 04:09 AM. Reason: Please use the edit button when there is no post since your last post.

I know you will love. Don't get discouraged. Im sure they are
    'SHOCKED". When you have a shift in someone that you thought you knew it can be that way. Give them some time. Some will come to see that you are no different. some will see some one that they cant personally deal with. Try to forgive them. They know not what they miss.

You know your right things could turn around I'm so happy to see there is some many wise and nice people on this site like you and some others and I may say your are very sweet,caring, and kind keep up that great attitude girl

sure. not unfamiliar (nobody here is ) with some rejection and angst on coming out to friends & family.

You just worded that lil confusing or I'm having a blonde moment hehe

No false hope. Steady in who you are. Its tough. Persevere. You're gay. You cant make up your mind. Sissy. Pervert. Weak.
    You're gonna hear it all. Nothing is farther from the truth. We are two people. Forged into one. Because we are strong enough to be two made into one.

That was deep you touched my soul there

if the confusion was surrounding my comment...anyone we deal with will have a 'reaction' to an announcement of our real personnas when their expectations have been that we have a traditional sexual orientation. If not...just ignore...LOL

Trisha, its not always HELL FIRE AND BRIMSTONE. Not always milk and honey. true question is what is your comfort level?

Zoey, its what we are
    Last edited by DAVIDA; 03-22-2014 at 04:11 AM. Reason: Please use the edit button when there is no post since your last post.

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Zoey, sometimes freedom becomes more important than the status quo.

You took a risk, but if you never take risks you never change and never improve.

You found out that your friends were not really friends after all.

In return, you avoided years of fear that had you hiding your real self "in case" one of those people rejected you. You walked through the fire, you got a bit burned, but now you are on the other side of the fire. In future you can choose your friends according to whether they accept you or not -- and there will be people who accept you.

So many of us hide ourselves in fear of what might happen. We get involved in relationships and are afraid to tell the other person -- and the longer we leave telling them, the more afraid we get of losing everything we "invested" with the other person. A lot of us have children, and then the stakes become higher, as we become afraid of losing our children too if anyone finds out. Then, 30 years into the relationship, we finally admit what we already knew, and sometimes it makes the relationship stronger and sometimes the other person becomes furious and feels "betrayed" and "lied to": now that you are already out, you can tell potential partners early on.

You got rid of the false friends before they went false on you about something else more hidden.

It may seem like a disaster right now, but there are so many of us who end up wishing for decades that we had had the strength to come out young. You can now live for all of you. You gave yourself an opportunity to be honest with yourself and those close to you.

I wonder if there are support groups in your part of your state? I believe that Tri-Ess is active in a few cities there.

We are two people in one I agree Danielle

Well Sandra the cities where the support groups are, are probally far away I kinda live in the middle of no where but after college I wanna move to a bigger city where I can find support groups and thanks for the words it means a lot of y'all here in this forum you're are great beautiful people
    Last edited by DAVIDA; 03-22-2014 at 04:12 AM. Reason: Please use the edit button when there is no post since your last post.

Damn .Trisha. I wrote something to that effect and deleted it. In real life, I am about as masculine as I can get. I work construction, I have had 150 construction workers under me. I race cars, bikes. Drink hard,play hard, fight hard. Married, have 3 granddaughters that I would die for. Yet, when I leave for work in the morning, my mascara is right, and I wear a nude lipstick. If they only really knew. BTW, some have spread rumors, but everyone I have confronted about it pussied out.

Sandra, it was a big reveal for her friends. sometimes it takes a while to digest. could be they find it ok after thinking about it. maybe not. remember, we have dealt with this all our lives. we cant expect acceptance with just a couple hours of knowledge.

Zoey, I pierced my belly button last week. definrtly fem, definetly discrete.
    Last edited by DAVIDA; 03-22-2014 at 04:13 AM. Reason: Please use the edit button when there is no post since your last post.

Awwww I'm so jealous

it only hurts for a second. but its SO SO SEXY!!!!!!

Aww ur making so jealous I want to do that so bad lol so I'm guessing it was totally worth it? I may have to get one myself then hehehe

I replied to your email. hope it was the right link. Belly Button is so sexy. Very discrete too!

Wait u sent it to my email? Havnt got it yet which email did u send it to?
    Last edited by Zoey Neon; 03-22-2014 at 02:40 AM.

sorry, pm