Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Be Careful of Leaving this Evidence!

Simple, just say that Kylie Minoque and Beyonce dropped in for a snifter
    If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got!

Banned Read only
    Hi Brenda,
    I was walking the dog and some guys were clearing trees so I stopped to ask if the logs were available, I was under dressed but completely forgotten about removing my lipstick, although I'd had lunch it still showed, as I walked through the next field the guys had jumped in the truck and stopped me again to tell me I could have the wood, what is it about lipstick ? They couldn't stop looking !

Wow! I am not the only one. A while back the wife went out with the kids and left me sleeping on the couch, and when they came home I was still on the couch but of corse my daughter notices everything and ask me why there was a coffee cup with lipstick on it. I think my heart stopped but my wife covered up telling me we need a new dishwasher, it's always leaving stains. Close one.

I turned up to an afternoon shift wearing the smeary remains of lipstick once. I just said that my niece got me up and it was probably her idea of funny.

a lot of helpful tips in here

My wife knows of Linda and supports my desire to portray a feminine image.

That being said, I've made this mistake a couple of times. She sometimes catches it and quickly washes the evidence away. I think the lipstick on the glass or coffee cup to be very feminine.

The danger for us is the kids seeing it and wondering what's going on. They know full well their mother hates wearing lipstick! Something like that would start some questions.

Once I didn't do a thorough job getting my eyeliner off before the kids came home from school. My oldest daughter spotted it on me in poor light from 5 feet away.

That called for some quick thinking on my feet to answer.

wow we're not alone, even when we're with ourself...

interesting thread; very insightful replies, too.

overall it really hits home for me both internally and externally!

it brings up deep issues of having to hiding the evidence and concealing this relationship within; also of acceptance (and lack of acceptance), as well as being out (and closeted).

i am really trying to accept and forgive and mostly LOVE myself for all that i am...

i hope that if i can be and do what is joyful not deliberately hurting others than i wouldn't need to beat around the bush, so to speak; either that or i could set the bush on fire and be a burning bush of trans-formation blurring the lines of the devisions of gender.
    life is a work in progress... but not all work, there is always potential for play, too!

Good catch. I am typically a very careful person and I can't say I would have thought to clean that up.

Although, one blog I read made a great point: most people aren't watching nearly as closely as you think they are. YOU know evidence when you see it because it is yours... but most people will probably pass right over it if it is small!

Not that that is a reason not to be careful, by any means. Just something I think of to help me not freak out if something tiny is out of place. If it is, AND someone is around, I try my best to stay completely normal and try to keep attention off whatever is out of place till I can fix it. But I am VERY careful of trying to fix it in someone's presence, so as not to draw unwanted attention to something they might not otherwise have noticed.

~Amanda

Few years ago I'd just bought my first ever pair of heels. I got them home and tried them on no problem. Put them away flushed with excitement thought nothing of it. My daughter came home from school and noticed the price tag lying on the floor. She asked where this came from, flustered I replied that it got in the house as I'd stepped on it and it stuck to the sole of my boots and I'd not noticed it.

Mine was a long hair from a new wig I bought. One single hair hit the ground and she found it. That's how I got busted and had to confess. She asked me who had been in the house while she was gone. So I fessed up.

I lost a painted finger nail the glue let loose, It was purple.. my wife doesn't wear purple long nails.. I'm not sure if it was in the house or opening the car door or in the car.. I have a lot of time logged looking for that nail... my wife does not approve...

I lost sleep over it.. never found it..
    Last edited by MssHyde; 04-03-2014 at 07:46 PM.
    Carpe Noctem

Cheyenne Hyde

"You may never exceed, your own expectations, of yourself"

http://s46.photobucket.com/user/MsHyde2u/library/
    (the password is feminine)

I think I previously told the story on here of a fellow coming into my office the day after I had been out dressed, and remarking that there was a black mark on my eye, and jokingly saying "Is that mascara?". I replied "Hey, do I ask YOU what YOU do on your days off?". His response: "No, you don't".
    Knowing yourself is so much more, Take one step forward and you open up the door. T'pau - Secret Garden.

Check out my blog - You Can't Do That With People

I left a bottle of black nail polish out by my bed years ago when living at my Moms until my condo unit for purchase was ready. She said nothing and just put it on the bookshelf next to the bed. It was a coincidence that I was using black touch up paint in a bottle on my SUV the day before. She assumed I was using that to touch up the paint.

Reality Check
    There are dozens of slip ups that will get you busted. Somebody ought to start a thread and make a list.

I used to just wear a bra and water balloons while my wife was at work but when she went out of town I would get out my "stuff" and dress. It was always so stressful on the last day trying to cover my tracks, worrying about things being left out, wig hairs, traces of makeup, etc.

I know everyone can't do this and we all have different situations, but it was a big, big relief when I finally introduced her to my dressing. I have to clean up if company is coming but otherwise, no worries about little things like lipstick on a glass.

I don't think it's possible to dress for years without making some sort of mistake. I know there are lost earrings somewhere around the house. I misplaced a compact, and don't have a clue where it is. And then there was the time my wife came out of the bathroom with a lipstick: "Is this yours?" That took a while to get over.

I left some remnants from double sided tape...... panties rideing up in the back and your shirt not covering...I was in a restaurant a while back and I could see that the guy across from me had on a red lacey thong . He got up for the men's room I followed him in and discreetly let him know he was showing... poor guy was so embarrassed. On the way out I turned and told him mine were white and he thank me ..

So what if you don't have a steady SO,, you couldn't have had a one night stand?

LoL-That was how I got busted the first time--she assumed it was the neighbor's, but I fessed up to "experimenting."
    WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies, projects, or any other purpose - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION To Use Any Of My Profile Or Pictures In Any Form Or Forum Both Current And Future.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaytojillian/

I got busted when my wife was putting laundry away and decided to arrange my drawer. She came across my bra and balloons under everything. I convinced her I was experimenting and that I wasn't gay!
    ​Jamey

I forgot to remove my earings before I went to work. Luckily they weren't to girly. I was a little embarrassed at first....then what heck....

While staying temporarily at a 78 year old church woman's doublewide, I dressed up while she was in town, showered, but left two elastic bangles in the shower. I went somewhere, and when i went into my bedroom, there they were on my table. Years later, i sent her some photos of me dressed, with a letter, and she was angry and unapproving of me wearing womens clothes. Very recently, i forgot to wash my lipstick off, and went to the library, to use the computers. Some of it was gone, but some remained, and i noticed a few looks. This january, i had my dad's house to myself, and dressed a ton, but did not notice the high heel dents in the almost new wood like flooring. I used a heat gun, to try to raise many of them, but some just did not come up. I bought a few rugs, to put over some. My sister and brother live there now, and i just hope they don' notice, and put two and two together. if they confront me, i will say, that a small sheet metal screw got stuck in my snow boots.

My mum found my stash of clothing years ago i came home and found them laying over the back of the sofa she ask what they are i just said they belonged to an old girlfriend she told me to get rid of them i just found a better hiding place for them think she knew they were mine as it had been a while since i had been with someone a comment was made by a family member weeks later i just repeated myself to them if they had seen the clothes they would have realised that one of the skirts and a top had actually been theirs have also left make up bag laying in the bathroom at work was still there later that night and nothing was said have also left stockings laying around work too but now i check everywhere 2 or 3 times before i leave (i work alone and at night)

Banned Read only
    When I was a kid doing kitchen duty, it always seemed like cleaning lipstick off of glasses was difficult. It seemed to have more of a waxy, gummy nature than it does now. Weird stuff...

Silver Member
    The missing earring has gotten me my share of raised eyebrows over the years. Lipstick marks on cups is a telltale trace if left out but on the flipside I so like seeing those marks knowing I left it.

My wife is the main breadwinner and I have happily taken on the role of housewife. Last week I was sorting out clothes and found her underwear and socks were all over the place in different drawers etc. So I decided to sort them out, bras in one, panties in another, tights and socks sorted out too. She was delighted now that she could find her stuff again.

Earlier this week though I was thinking of getting a new bra and measured myself. I only have one at the moment. I went to her bra drawer to try on a couple to check out the band fitting. A 36 is fine for me. As I dug deeper I pulled out one bra and noticed it had a B cup. I was puzzled for a moment my wife is a DD. Then I recognised it. It was mine! I had accidentally put it in with the others. It was pure fluke I found it. No way would I have been able to explain that away.

On the other hand a couple of years ago. I had three panties which I'd acquired. To hide them I tucked them into a space where unless you climbed in you couldn't see them. Suddenly they turned up in the wash. She had obviously found them during a tidy up of some sort. I have to assume she thought they were hers that had ended up there by accident and she simply washed them and put them back in her drawer. I can hardly ask her about it.

I can't think of any other near miss but when I moved from my Mother's house. I got rid of everything, so I thought. But on visit home she showed how she'd transformed my room and made a pointed comment about the things she found in that room! She said no more. But I can guess.