Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CD Sensations

CD Sensations

Not long ago there was a thred about some of the memorable sensations of crossdressing. The feel of a slip on nylons on shaved legs, for example... one that I don't remember, and one that I enjoy, is that little chill under the fingernails when putting on nail polish... Anything unusual that makes your day?

Deedee
    It's not wrong... but it is forbidden!

After having recently gone out twice totally en femme, I found that using a purse seemed to complete me as a woman. My mannerisms in keeping it on my shoulder and digging through it for wallet or keys was just naturally the same as a woman. I think it helped me pass as well. Seems funny, doesn't it?

How about the aching of your feet after a few hours in heels, the incessant shortness of breath of shapewear, or the "tight hat" sensation of a wig?

I think that the small sensation that comes to mind is the feeling of wearing dangling earrings. Feeling them move around when I move my head or ride in a car is very nice.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Gracious Colleague looking_good's Avatar
    For me, the subtle hug of a bra and breasts is intoxicating.

Hair on the shoulders - divine.

Heels.

The clicking and difficulty of using your hands when false nails are glued on, and also feeling the air in between your legs when wearing a dress or skirt. Though my favorite might be the feel of nylon on freshly shaven legs, it's enough to make me drop dead.

reminds me of the ol' York Peppermint Patty commercial on tv "when I bite into a York Peppermint Patty I get the sensation of......"

I can honestly sat that when I was in my teens, wearing womens clothes gave me a thrill of a lifetime. Nowadays, it's just an expression of who I am as a person. Not that the thrill is gone, but I find no thrill in dressing up in womens clothes for thrill, they are just tools for expressing myself as the person I want to be. I love sexy stuff too, but I'm more interested in the social aspect.
    Attached Images Attached Images

the feel of nail polish, the cool air under a skirt or dress, the sound of high heels, my inner arms feeling my breast forms, when driving. the position change on the gas and brake pedal for high heels, cool air on the hoops in my ears.

The feel of lipstick on my lips seeing it on coffee cups, the smell of perfume.. nylons on shaved legs.....its all part of it,
    Carpe Noctem

Cheyenne Hyde

"You may never exceed, your own expectations, of yourself"

http://s46.photobucket.com/user/MsHyde2u/library/
    (the password is feminine)

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I somewhat relate to the purse comment.
    I hate when I can't find the item I know is in there for all the other stuff in the way.

Platinum Member
    For me it's the hug of the long-line bra and the hi-waist panty girdle.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

When a breeze catches my skirt and I have to hold the hem down,
    Divine!

Oh yes, and the sounds of my heels on hard surfaces. Not hooker heels, mind you, just modest 2" or 2-1/2" ones.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

I had a pair of mens shoes once that would turn heads.
    They had a hard heel, clicked and with my walk it sounded like a woman.
    Yes I would turn a few heads and disappoint some.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    how about the aroma of perfume. you seem to not notice it after a while, but right after you apply it smells equisite

All girl, all the time! ❤ Felicia Dee's Avatar
    Honestly, it's not any one thing, but the summation of it all. Looking in the mirror when I'm fully dressed and being this other part of me is a kind of bliss.
    Last edited by Felicia Dee; 04-27-2014 at 11:12 AM.
    "I'm a work in progress..."

*~Plain-Vanilla TG Girl~*
    It's Wonderful how all the little details can gradually build and make
    simply sitting still or walking a practically brand new experience.

I don't have a favorite....it all depends on how it all comes together.
    I just feel Amazingly Great! ♥

Of course the foremost sensation for me is the hugging feel of pantyhose on my hairless legs. The other sensations I feel while CDing are: the tightening feel and the clicking sound of my stiletto heels on hard floors when walking, the cooling breeze between my legs while wearing skirt and pantyhose, the swishing sound when my legs in pantyhose are rubbed each other or with my hands, the cool and soft feeling of silicon bra attached to my breast, and so on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Life in women's dresses, pantyhose, stiletto heels, mini skirts, wigs and gorgeous makeup is so alluring and addictive.
    I wish the day would come when my feminine look is welcomed and I can live as a woman out in public.

Aspiring Member
    I find this thread interesting. These are the things many men say they notice about women. The click of heels, swish of hair, smooth legs, skirts blowing in a breeze. I had many a boyfriend make little comments here and there on pretty much everything written here. One was so obsessed with my smooth legs and lace underwear I got bored and wore cotton just to talk about something else, lol

I don't know how many GGs notice these details. In fact, most are annoying (the breeze sure is!) don't even get me started on pantyhose, and the rest are just part of life. Yet no one here seems to grow bored with it all like so many women I know. You make better women than we do!!

Anyway, I'm starting to realize that the XY gender might be more sensual/sensitive than us. Maybe you were always meant to wear the pretty silky clothes. If you ask me, they're overrated so you can have them
    Last edited by Tinkerbell-GG; 03-24-2014 at 03:05 AM.

Not sure if a large part of CDing is really just caused by a tight fitting clothes fetish.
    Which feels best ? At the moment is a toss up between womens skinny jeans and stockings on shaved legs.
    Waist clincher also feels good, seems to relax breathing.

One thing I really enjoy is the look that a simple thing like a wig brings
    If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got!

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbell-GG View Post
    ...Yet no one here seems to grow bored with it all like so many women I know. You make better women than we do!!

Anyway, I'm starting to realize that the XY gender might be more sensual/sensitive than us. Maybe you were always meant to wear the pretty silky clothes. If you ask me, they're overrated so you can have them
    Tinks (I hope it's alright to call you that...?) - don't ever think we make better women than you do... just not possible and I know everyone here would agree that our emulation is just that... coupled with a lot of adoration and envy, but only ever a pale facsimile of the real thing...

And thanks for bringing us back to earth with a bump - but you're probably right...

Back to the OP - so many to choose from: being able to flick hair across shoulders, making sure you don't have any hairs stuck on your lipstick!; dangly earrings, playing with a necklace or bracelet, flexing ones foot and feeling an ankle strap tighten as you pivot on a stiletto heel.... These are a few of my favourite things.....

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

My most memorable would have to be 2.
    The first time I shaved my legs and put on a new pair of stockings, then slipped into my heels. That was an OMG moment.
    The other was the first time I wore my first pair of silicone forms and felt the weight and bounce and jiggle.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinkerbell-GG View Post
    ....I don't know how many GGs notice these details. In fact, most are annoying (the breeze sure is!) don't even get me started on pantyhose, and the rest are just part of life. Yet no one here seems to grow bored with it all like so many women I know....

Tink, I sure don't think we are more sensual than women. I think it's just so different for us. It's "new" and even for those dressing for years, they never grew up with skirts and dresses and so on so they were never "normalized" to it.

While I agree with just about every thing that has been written so far, after all it's all good. But so far no one has mentioned the smell of make up. From my moisturizer, and foundation, to the hair spray and perfume at the end, and I feel alive!
    While tight or form fitted clothes do feel good, I also love the flow of a full skirt, and the feel of the cloth brushing against the bare leg.
    Tink, you have to remember, when we say it's only clothes, what that really means, is, it's only clothes that matter. Being Crossdressers, the clothes just mean more to us. If they didn't, we wouldn't put ourselves through the rejections we face for doing it.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Aspiring Member
    Hi folks

I agree with most of whats been said already. Currently I have a fairly tight slip over my bra and its all tight across my chest, and I can feel the boobs with the inside of my arms when doing some job or other. And sitting at my desk the grey skirt fits just above my knees and was smoothed out underneath as I sat down. All so sensual.

Vikki
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

walking along skirt rubbing against pantyhose legs with heels (or thigh length boots on) also the smell of makeup and perfume