Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CD Sensations

Breasts. Even if totally fake. The feeling of their jiggling and bouncing in rhythm with my walking. The feeling of them as my upper arms brush against them. So completely exciting.

Taking a new pair of stockings out of the packet and putting them on

X

Makeup addict!
    Staring in the mirror while the wig is coming on and putting on that beautiful dress you look gorgeous in

I have to agree with most responses here. All are memorable for me. I love the feeling of new nylons on freshly shaven legs, the way that heels make me walk with smaller steps, the firm hug of the girdle along with tug of the garters, how wonderful ther bra makes what I have more and just needing same extra enhancement, the cool breeze up my skirt and the swoosh swoosh sound when I walk, how a little makeup and the right wig hides my male facial features. All in all I like it all but not as much as the choises I have being female.

Waking up and feeling the lace on my nightie on my thighs makes me smile with joy every time I wake up during the night.

Quote Originally Posted by looking_good View Post
    For me, the subtle hug of a bra and breasts is intoxicating.

Hair on the shoulders - divine.

Heels.
    I agree completely with the bra... love to feel the tightness across my breasts.

Also, feeling the subtle hint of the bra strap or a lacy cami beneath my tshirt is sooo wonderful. I can't stop rubbing my shoulders when I'm wearing them, reminding me of what's against my skin.

Yes, these sensations are Overwhelming!!

(Too much to share in this section of the forum.)

Quote Originally Posted by Eryn View Post
    I think that the small sensation that comes to mind is the feeling of wearing dangling earrings. Feeling them move around when I move my head or ride in a car is very nice.
    Eryn, I enjoy the wind chime effect from dangly earrings with several hoops!

Dee
    It's not wrong... but it is forbidden!

The gentle rumble of the UPS truck as it comes down my street to deliver my latest purchase

I don't think many of us wear pantyhose that often now, but back in the early 70's when I started my CDing all the girls wore them and slips. The days of pants for GG were not in full swing down here. But the feel of that slip sliding down my body and then the flow onto my nylon clad legs was so much I would actually shiver. It still would I'm sure but I'll never forget that sensation!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

It's all great, but when I put on lipstick is the best. I'm thinking about wearing a bike helmet or putting pillows on the floor behind me next time I put it on, just in case I pass out.
    Where did all this silly pink fog come from??

Aspiring Member Dawna Ellen Bays's Avatar
    I enjoy pretty much all the sensations discussed here, but my favorite thrill comes when I slip my stockinged feet into high heels...

*~Plain-Vanilla TG Girl~*
    Quote Originally Posted by paddy View Post
    The gentle rumble of the UPS truck as it comes down my street to deliver my latest purchase
    I Love this answer...lol!

In that case, the notice from ebay saying "your order has shipped"

Heehee!

Quote Originally Posted by Lori Kurtz View Post
    Breasts. [...] The feeling of them as my upper arms brush against them. So completely exciting.
    Yes, inDeedee!

Deedee
    It's not wrong... but it is forbidden!

Lingerie lover
    Quote Originally Posted by Lori Kurtz View Post
    Breasts. Even if totally fake. The feeling of their jiggling and bouncing in rhythm with my walking. The feeling of them as my upper arms brush against them. So completely exciting.
    This is SO me as well. I wear a 44G bra with nice soft jiggly breast forms. I love the weight of them, the feel of them, the bounce and sway of them as I move around. Sometimes, I can't keep my hands off them. Having big breasts makes me feel more feminine.

There's not much about being fem that I don't luv. It's a sensory buffet for sure. Some of fav things:

• At the top of my list has got to be the feel of tan, freshly shaved and lotioned legs. I enjoy stockings too, but there's just something about bare legs in a denim mini in the summer.
    • That said, garter straps feel great, very fem.
    • Sometimes I exfoliate my legs, feet and hands with a salt or sugar scrub in scented oil and I luv the smooth, glistening look and feel afterwards. Especially nice during tanning season.
    • Luv the feel of a tight skirt and panties on my bottom when I walk.
    • While I usually wear shorter skirts, the feeling of a long skirt on my legs makes me feel very fem.
    • I have a pair of small breastforms that I sometimes like to wear when I'm slender and fit, and honestly they're prolly the most comfortable, but it's easy to forget I have them on. The larger ones deliver more sensory feedback and make me feel more womanly. Would luv to have a really really large pair for certain outfits and moods, I think the feel would be amazing. One thing about big breasts though, the bra has gotta be a good one.
    • Luv the snugness of a well-fitting pair of shorts and sandals.
    • Luv the tension in my legs in high heels.
    • Long nails -- luv luv luv the feel and look.
    • I luv the way I feel when I take extra pains with getting ready and the lights are low, like I might actually be pretty.
    • Luv the feel of a hand on the small of my back.
    • Luv sitting beside someone and feeling his or her hand on my crossed leg.
    Last edited by sherri; 03-25-2014 at 12:19 PM.

Its been awhile since I've been out and about but the thing(s) I think that gave me the most thrill is when I finished dressing and gave myself that last spritz of perfume, reaching for my trenchcoat and purse and taking that first step outside.

I don't know how many GGs notice these details. In fact, most are annoying (the breeze sure is!) don't even get me started on pantyhose, and the rest are just part of life. Yet no one here seems to grow bored with it all like so many women I know. You make better women than we do!!
    I don't think we make better women T- I think the sensations are how they feel (I feel similar in most of the ways) is because many of us don't get to experience it as often as we would like. Women who work in offices and wear heels all day the 1st thing they do when they come home is whip off the shoes and go ahhh. Cders when they get the chance will put on the shoes and it feels like ahhh, or with a lot of other feminine clothing. For those who dress regularly at least if not full time, I would imagine they are just more comfortable being dressed fem, but the exhilaration is gone due to its normalcy.
    Last edited by Tina_gm; 03-25-2014 at 01:28 PM.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

A lot of great answers! For me, arriving home and seeing the package of items I had ordered at the door step! And of course, pulling on that new dress over my breastforms and looking and feeling great!