Thread: Being Alice

Being Alice

Hope I am allowed to post 2 threads in the one day? Anyway I really love being Alice. Today I am at work commissioning a new system. I have almost finished. Under my jeans, shirt I am wearing one of my bra`s, panties, leggings. Can`t wait to head off out of here as then I will change into my ladies clothes. I do this kind of thing 2-3 times a week whilst out at work.......This may sound silly, but I hope it is cool to share such things with you girls? Warm Thoughts. Alice

These are just the type of things us girls love hearing about! Welcome to the site, Alice. Are you really the 4th?

Hello Alice. It's not silly at all especially in this neighborhood. A little bit of us is all cut from the same cloth I think. Please, share on and welcome.
    Many who have spent a lifetime in it can tell us less of love than the child that lost a dog yesterday. -Thornton Wilder, writer (1897-1975)

Victoria Kate. My friends call me Katie.

*~Plain-Vanilla TG Girl~*
    Sounds like Lots of Fun! Can't wait to hear more about it!

For some of us, when we can't do it ourselves, it's Great to read
    about others who can...and do!

That is one of the reason I like this place, one can share the little thing that make them happy. Keep posting

Silver Member
    Welcome here Alice. Wonderful that you are comfortable and confident in expressing your (secret) feminine side!
    Please do share more with us. Enjoy.

You can post more than two threads a day, what you do is not silly but practiced by many.
    I always look at you through a looking glass.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Isn't that a great feeling? Having the nice things on the inside and only you know about them.
    Thanks for posting that.

Best wishes
    MsVal

Not sure if I am the 4th? 4 is what happened on the day. I actually want to change user name (think that's what it is called) from Alice 4 to Alice Joyce. Today I am in the office, nobody around so I am able to dress as Alice. Have a spot of sewing to do............the seam on my slip is coming apart. Will happily start sewing in my next break.

Yes MsVal it is a great feeling, I love being ale to feel my Bra, panties etc. I like to wear my Bra`s tight sometimes, twist my upper body looking at my breasts and feeling straps etc tight around me.

Warm wishes and Thank you.
    Alice

Thank you Beverley for your informative and kind words. When people say I look at you through a looking glass, What does that mean exactly? I have heard different explanations. I believe I have the way in which I walk pretty good now, the beauty part, well I am very good at doing the make up hence his stops me from being able to go out and about. I have been Cross Dressing for many years, it is hard at times getting things right. I do LOVE being Alice though. So nice to be here, Cross Dressers.com literally makes me feel happy being Alice and not so alone.

Warm Thoughts
    Alice
    Last edited by Lorileah; 03-25-2014 at 11:23 PM. Reason: merged posts. Please use the edit button .

Platinum Member
    Hi Alice, It sounds like you fit perfectly into the Crossdressing community.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Alice....I also LOVE the tight feeling of wearing a bra along with pantyhose and the like. It gives me such a feeling of security of being held....strange I think not and enjoy every minute of it of course after so many hours enough is enough and off they come! Just like any other GG. Let's compare notes!...Mychelle