Thread: yeah me! my first week

yeah me! my first week

so this week isn't the tuck the boys and let the girls out week I planned but hey today I went out and bare bared my shaved legs.... t h en again it was laundry day and my SO is still in the toddler stage when it comes to communication. Baby steps I know this is my second puberty after all right?

Good for you, Franchesca! Enjoy your journey - you deserve to!
    Di

Banned Read only
    Leg hair cast so much shadow why not shave it off and get a decent tan ! Did it get noticed ? I hope you kept it just in case you have to stick it back on !

Lol no need to save it Teresa... I seem to have a never ending supply! Nobody seemed to notice except me of course and each day im getting more courage to go out a little more en femme. I cant wait to go out and actually have my nails done! Such an exciting time in my life albeit a little scary as well...

I just felt my legs all so smooooth!
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Franchesca,
    First, I see that you're new here so let me say Welcome to the site, we're glad that you're here & hope you enjoy all the threads.
    From your profile pic, this is definitely not your first week dressing and you're looking good!

You're already braver than many of us, my SO went berserk when I shaved under my arms so legs are out of the question.

As far as getting your nails done, no need to wait to experiment. Hop down to the local Walgreens & pick up some Impress press on nails. Easy on, easy off, many great colors & styles. Doesn't give you the full experience but gives you a start.. I love to wear them.

Hugs, Connie Marie

Well thank you so very much Connie Marie!!! My very first compliment... woohoo!!! Feeling like a giggly school girl now! Ive dressing pretty much full time for the last three months. Im blessed with a very excepting SO who has taught me to embrace who I am and bot be ashamed or embarresed. I started with the press on nails but that expensive so I looked on ebay and found glue on tips. Cant beat 500 nail and glue for $12. If my breast forms and nails aren't glued on now I feel totally naked!!!

I did it! Last night I took a long walk through my neighborhood completely in en femme with my SO. What an amazing feeling!!! So proud of myself

I went out with my SO a couple of times. It was fun. And it's fun and a total relief to have an SO who understands.
    Formerly CDGigi

Platinum Member
    Hi Franchesca, My legs have ben smooth for so many years that I wouldn't know how to handle it.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!