Thread: What makes it difficult?

What makes it difficult?

This one is for the GG's, and for the girls here who have vetted your dressing with your SO and can thus provide meaningful input. My wife and I were chatting and I mentioned not all SO's are supporting or even understanding. I did so as part of thanking her for "putting up with" my eccentricity. She told me I make dressing easy to support, and then a conversation ensued about exactly what I do that makes it easy to accept and support. She said initially she thought I was gay because the thought of me in a dress was so "out there." Then she realized I have one of those crazy, artistic dimensions to me and perhaps it's just a weird sort of artistic expression. And, interestingly, she knows I like girls as I look at them all the time and it's either because I'm interested in their fashion or I just think they're hot. She added jokingly, ". . . the latter makes me a pig, but men are expected to be pigs in that way."

She then mentioned several things/behaviors that make being OK with CD-ing easy for her. They include in no certain order:
    - We talk. A lot.
    - I don't hide my CD-ing or my wardrobe. Oh, and I share my things
    - I set a balance of male and female presentation
    - I have a good sense of fashion and actually give decent advise on pairing clothes
    - I make an excellent shopping partner
    - I am all man most of the time and an excellent provider
    - We have common boundaries and both of us respect and adhere to them

There were more reasons, but she closed with this: it's like living with someone who has a very favorite halloween costume -- say, a Spiderman outfit -- and is so in enthralled by the outfit he wears it to clean the house and when he travels. He shares it with her and no one else, and doesn't want to go out in public as Spiderman other than Halloween. Consequently, she sees no real reason to be rattled by me in a dress, panties and the like -- although Spiderman tights might be cooler {wink, wink}.

Next, we talked about what might make it difficult to embrace/support, but I've seen some GG posts here where the journey was not an enjoyable one and I'd like to hear why from them. Mainly, so I can hopefully avoid spoiling the great relationship I'm blessed with. Your thoughts?

Good for and your wife. I may show your post to my wife. I like the costume idea.

Not an GG here but my wife has mentioned some of the things yours has about my dressing . She also added that I was a nicer person now and way more patient with her when she is running late because she can't get her hair just right or her makeup was running low and she needed more. I look forward to reading what the GG see wrong with all these things that has improved.

Platinum Member
    Hi Miss Tee, That is so wonderful having an accepting wife like yours.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!