Thread: Sisters, cousins...how do you resemble them enfemme?

Banned Read only

Sisters, cousins...how do you resemble them enfemme?

I love my sisters and they are very good and happy people, but well dressed and made up I do look like their far prettier cousin.
    Ladies?

I too look like my female cousins while dressed

Me and my sister look nothing alike, at least that's what I thought. But recently, I've noticed that when I'm dressed, I look identical to how she looked when she was about my age! Really quite scary...

Smile Stylishly Conservative

I'm a stylishly conservative dresser and so was my mother.

I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

People used to see my dad and say I looked like him, then they would meet my mom and settle on that. When they meet my sister they would say we were 100% related and could see her in me a lot. I've come to the conclusion that Emily is very much related to us as well, as her I resemble my sister in her late teens.
    *~kisses~* Emily£ *~kisses~*

Banned Read only
    Do you think it might be true that the closer we get to our best femme look, the closer we get to seeing what a different combo of the X an Y chromosomes would have produced?

My granddaughter saw a picture of me in my cell phone, ask if it was my sister. I should have said yes because I do resemble her, I took the phone and started to delete picture, Did not handle that well.

Aspiring Member dana digs sweaters's Avatar
    3 out of 5 sisters, VERY much.
    Made my mother laugh at me being her "unknown" daughter when dolled up while young.

I look so much like one of my female cousins it is kind of scary. She is a "handsome" woman and I will leave it at that.
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

Banned Read only
    I look like my cousin Gail's twin sister, but I also bear some resemblance to my three sisters.

I look like my sister. It's a really weird feeling when I look in the mirror. Some of my features are so much like her. We both have the same exact nose.

Aspiring Member
    I don't resemble any of my cousins and I don't have a sister.

But when dressed I am the spitting image of my mother.

Ooooh, I like this thread. My female cousin is my age (40's) and totally supports me. She's the only one in my family I am out to. She is FABULOUS. She's a New Yorker, looks absolutely great, is in shape, wears the GREATEST fashions, and get this -- her husband of 10 years is on hormones transitioning M2F. She totally supports her (and me). I found this out after I came out to her. I had no idea about her spouse. They've been going out weekends with her spouse enfemme to all the NYC clubs for years and I wish they would have invited me!

She did tell me though she is a straight woman and has needs for a man. Because of that they are separated now and I think they will divorce soon but she still loves her spouse. I am headed up to NYC next month to visit her. I hope we can hit the clubs with me enfemme in public for the first time. My cousin is certainly used to it!

Tried on the wrong hair once in a wig shop and saw my sister in the mirror.
    RETREAT!

a bit nutty
    I look like the ugly stepsister. Minus the step.

Platinum Member
    Hi Ophelia, Some times depending on which wig I'm wearing I sometimes see my mother or my younger sister in the mirror.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I look more like my mother, don't know if that's good or bad.

When I was a young teen in the late 60's-early 70's I dressed with an older female cousin who knew about my tendencies. She was great with putting makeup on me and I did bear a strong resemblance to her.

These days not so much. Father Time can be cruel as the years pass.

The first time I saw a good photograph of myself en femme my jaw just dropped with shock. It could have been a photograph of my sister. If any of my relatives ever saw that photo I know they'd wonder where I got that photo of her from. We could be twins.

Hannah

<---- I should add, the photo that shook me up so much is this one, to the left.
    Last edited by HannahF6; 04-01-2014 at 08:32 AM. Reason: Further explanation

I resemble my mother and the cousin who resembles her...

If you don't resemble any of your relatives and have a different skin color, get a DNA test.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

My SO actually said to me while dressed yesterday that it's scary how much I look like my mom. I don't know if that is a good thing or not lol
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

I've been told from a very young age that I look like my mum. Even when I wasn't dressing LOL.
    God knows how I look dolled up.
    Samantha -x-

The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,