Thread: what percentage get spooked after joining

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I do have a separate account and name for pretty much everything I do relating to transgender. I'm not sure why. IRL I am pretty out about it and I'm too old and too unemployable to care about any work related problems. But I do have some imprint on the intertubes under my real name and I suppose I'm not sure how the that would relate to my T status. The only person with access to my trans id online is my SO and she knows everything I do because I always tell her.

Actually I think I do know why I have a secret trans identity. There are just a whole lot of boring and creepy trans chasers (and cd chasers) out there that I just don't want to have to tell that they are boring and creepy.
    Last edited by Katey888; 04-03-2014 at 02:52 AM. Reason: Consecutive posts merged - please use edit to add to existing post rather than post again..