Thread: people leaving-quitting-purging?

people leaving-quitting-purging?

Just wondering:

I've been a fan and consider myself a friend of Txkimberly and lately both her blog and flicker pages have vanished. I miss reading those stories and all the great travel pictures and the selfies too.

Another person to vanish is listed as Lily Haan. She also used to have a fantastic web site with hundreds of pictures but now all sites are gone, only one picture remains on facebook.

I hope these folks are well and maybe as good as they were at passing maybe they eventually overdosed. But a total purge of all internet media? Sounds a bit extreme but still, they are entitled to their privacy and options.

One other person from Flicker is "Alex" Alexandra--a most amazing and most passable personae I have seen, she also deleted hundred of photos on her page leaving only maybe a dozen behind.

If anyone knows where these folks went it sure would be nice to know. I have already read several posts on missing-friends from others in here.

Just a thought.

In an Enigma,surrounded by a Black Hole,inside a Conundrum
    I miss Kimberly also ,,if I recall her last posts she mentioned something about it
    "it all unfolds before your eyes ,let Merlin cast his spell" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    Txkimberly is still around and doing well, I think she posted here that it was difficult with time to post in multiple places, so she would be updating her blog, (see below) .

http://kimberlyhuddle.blogspot.com/

I think this forum is a place where people can come to get support and a sense of self before eventually moving on. A lot of people start out posting many photos, or a web site and eventually loose interest.
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Kim posts on her FB page sometimes.

In an Enigma,surrounded by a Black Hole,inside a Conundrum
    I just checked her blog,,,she posted yesterday explaining exactly whats going on in her life now...............
    http://kimberlyhuddle.blogspot.com/
    "it all unfolds before your eyes ,let Merlin cast his spell" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I was just going to mention that Kim's blog and Flickr page are still online.. and that she just posted explaining the how and why.. but I guess I'm not the only reader!

With respect to Alex, she's also still around on Flickr.. though she has always indicated that her dressing comes and goes in waves.. depending on other stuff in her life as well. We'll see her when she feels like it.

For some people, the online stuff is just another part of their lives.. and the Internet can be a very time-consuming thing. Perhaps it's a healthy thing to take a few steps back.. disconnect.. and get a fresh perspective. Catch up on the other things in life.. stuff like that.
    │ Fashion and science geek!

│ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nat.crys.5

│ My blog: http://natcrys.blogspot.com/

Shiny,
    I think people generally move on, other interests, broader outlook and a change of lifestyle all add to the mix.

Remember younger singles also get married, that turns all pre marriage relationships and lifestyle into a turmoil.

It is in my opinion the most life changing event that is self imposed.

It's been good fun for me.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Suddenly I See
    what? where am i? i don't recognize this planet...
    I have been guilty of the same, long absences etc. And of course the dreaded digital purge... (if only i had back all the images i've taken and deleted/lost over the years)

I think we just go through times in our lives, and cycles during the year / month / week that individually find us more or less involved with this community. I know for me it isn't lack of thinking about the community, but more lack of time, and lack of new things to share.

It does seem though, every time i "come back" its in a new way, with a new understanding of myself, or a new set of wishes and dreams. Its amazing to think how much i feel i have evolved as a person from where I started, and how much I know I have to go.

Having read Kim's blog and posts here for a long time, i hope that she gets through her hurdles, and gets to where she wants to be, and maybe, once again she will share it with us.

Hugs
    Kaylee

I miss a lot of people who used to post regularly. Two that come quickly to mind are Freddie and Purple. As well as those already mentioned.

Deedee
    It's not wrong... but it is forbidden!

Yes, I agree. When you send someone a few messages, and they message back, you start to feel like you are getting to know them. And the all of a sudden they disappear. I hope all is well and they are now happy doing whatever they are now doing. S.
    Stephanie

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    I posted a photo on Flickr the other day and afterwards noticed that it's pretty much the same pose on the same deck in similar attire as my 2 previous posts! The point is, I'm starting to repeat myself in more ways than one. Same stuff on the forum, the same club and girls on Friday, and the same dinner on Tuesday with Jamie.

Other, also fun, activities are competing with my dressing up. I've got a new sporty car and have joined the enthusiasts club, and I'm learning to fly just because I've always wanted to and it's fun! I'm not one of those girls who always felt like they were supposed to be women. I just like wearing their clothes and experiencing the eroticism of it all. I may be approaching the end of this hobby myself. We'll see.

Platinum Member
    Thanks Kelly & Lori for the link.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I'm with you, Marie. It's more of an obsessive hobby that I just can't get enough of. By it's nature, there's a demand for newer more exciting challenges. Usually, that means more elaborate outfits and more daring public outings. All of which require longer protracted blocks of time. But, whenever I think I'm getting bored with it, all I do is wait, and that wonderful,twinkle in the eye, mischievous urge creeps right in.
    I mean, come on, have you ever found anything more gratifying than crossdressing?
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    Hi Carla, went by a fertilizer truck on my way to the airport at 90 the other day. That kind of got the old blood pumping. Then I went flying after telling my instructor "we need to have fun, lighten up a little". He did and we did!

I too miss Kimberley, Freddie and others whose posts we loved. We wish them all the best. But we still can track down their old posts (unless they've removed them), and those posts will continue to enrich, encourage and entertain us. Kim has a special gift for writing, and her stories are priceless.

On a similar theme, I wonder what has happened to Lacey Leigh. Her books and advice have certainly been sources of strength for me and I know for others.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Many of my friends I know in both modes, so it's no biggie. Sometimes we just tend to take a break from things. Hopefully our friends here will take up the slack. That's what I always hope for anyway.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Banned Read only
    So right on Carla, and Marie, I became an "occasional" girl by necessity and by economics.I only dress to go out and I too seem to need an ever higher level of presentation and that means professional makeup, hair and fashion every time. So I manage my delightful and obsessive hobby by going all out every month or so during warm weather. (Once you've had that warm breeze up your skirt....??) (PFM) pink fog moment...whew! I keep costs down by using home-based makeup artists I find on Kijiji and I get my hair done fully dressed in full view in a great salon. I take lots of photos...
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlaWestin View Post
    I'm with you, Marie. It's more of an obsessive hobby that I just can't get enough of. By it's nature, there's a demand for newer more exciting challenges. Usually, that means more elaborate outfits and more daring public outings. All of which require longer protracted blocks of time. But, whenever I think I'm getting bored with it, all I do is wait, and that wonderful,twinkle in the eye, mischievous urge creeps right in.
    I mean, come on, have you ever found anything more gratifying than crossdressing?
    But once bitten.....the difference between a vampire and a true crossdresser....the eyeliner!
    Last edited by ophelia; 04-04-2014 at 07:19 AM.