Ok, I did something I thought I would never do.

I mentioned in another thread that I visited a discount, 2nd hand clothing store and asked the SA if they sold a lot of Plus sizes and it would be for me. Actually, that alone was a first for me. I was in drab mode. The SA, surprised a bit at first, quickly regain her composure and said, some, and not to worry, they welcome all, they really didn't care. Whew!!!! OK,

The SA said, Sunday and Wednesday evenings, about an hour before closing were probably the slowest to avoid crowds which I asked.

So, here it is Wednesday and I am debating to go shopping for Cassie for the first time in public, in drab, no less.

Tic Toc Tic Toc....

Not really listening to my inner boy self, with determination, I walk to the truck and a short 5 minutes later, I'm parking in the parking lot. And I walk around to the front of the store.. 4 parked cars, OMG.. .the place is a MAD HOUSE!!!! Well, they sell men's clothes as well, so I'll just boy shop a bit. I go in, Good Evening Sir.. the SA says (a different one than last week.).

There are about eight women, 2 men in shopping. I told myself, walk to the boy's section, I did... For about 30 seconds.. Then.. I did something I have never done before in my life.

I took a breath and walked over one of the women's top carousel and started looking, looking, looking... 2XL, 2XL... where are the 2XLs... Oh, I like that one.. remember where it is... head down, look, look, no one said a thing, keep looking, swish, swish, swish, the tops pass me, too small, too small, too.. oh.. a Large, maybe... oh I want that...

Ok, time to be a man, pick up an item and hold it like you're gonna buy it.

BING! BING! BING! 3 blouses...

I browse the boys section again, only to wait till the SA was free to ring my sale.

Is this all, Sir, Did you find everything you were looking for, ..... Ah Yes, Thank You.

Buzz Buzz goes the debit card machine, and whola... Thank You, Sir...

Thank you, take my pink bag, turn and walk out the store.

As I was walking up the sidewalk to my apt, two very goodlooking men where talking in the front yard of a house I passed, both took that guy stare, size me up, definitely saw this guy walking with this bright pink bag... ah hum....

I smile, and kept walking.

I got home, put on some dinner, and am enjoying my dinner wearing one of my new blouses.

And it's only Wednesday! LOL

Cassie