Thread: Reverse Purge

Wink Reverse Purge

Hey Ladies,

I'm sure this isn't new, but I haven't heard of it yet. I've gotten rid of all my men's clothing, with the exception of one suit, a white dress shirt and a tie. These I am keeping for funerals, and for my own burial (don't think my children would bury me in a dress)

I was constantly making room for my feminine purchases by packing away my male duds, then one day I realized that I hardly ever wear men's clothing any more. My every day wear consisted of women's jeans, women's slacks or shorts and women's tees and tops, plus a sweater or two.

I packed the clothing in boxes and plastic bags and let them sit on the hallway floor for two weeks, just in case I should change my mind, I didn't so off they went to Good Will today.

I don't try to pass everyday but I don't try to hide my feminine side either. I have no SO
    or anyone else living with me, so I am lucky enough to be able to do this and I feel so good about it too.

See what happens when you turn 64, get a wig and a little makeup!

As they say in Mexico: Buenos Dais Senoritas

Ricki B
    [SIZE="1"]Member: Diablo Valley Girls[/SIZE]

girl next door
    y felicitaciones a ti, mi amigita!

very cool.

yours,

Tammi
    [SIZE="3"]
    my wish for you is peace
    [/SIZE]

lo·gom·a·chy /loʊˈgɒməki/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[loh-gom-uh-kee] –noun, plural -chies.
    1. a dispute about or concerning words.
    2. an argument or debate marked by the reckless or incorrect use of words; meaningless battle of words

Now that is what I call self acceptance.

Getting rid of my male underpants

Like many "indoors only" CDs I have to live my external life in my male persona in drab as far as my outer clothing is concerned, (I always wear panties under my male trousers). I may feel inwardly "Helen" most of the time but can only dress as her at home. I am happy with that compromise , it is stable and works well for me.

So I could never "purge" my male outer clothing, I need my drab to live my day to day life and work etc out of doors. I did however take great pleasure is getting rid of all the male underpants I still had when I was about 18.

I had moved away from the family home to another town and was renting an apartment in the early 1970s. Along with the items I took with me were not only some pars of my big sister Anne's knickers and some of my Mum's, surplus pairs they wouldn't miss, but my Mum of course bundled up some pairs of Y Fronts with my other clothing although I had not worn these horrid garments since I had been able to give up PE and Games when I was 15 though I had still needed to put a few pairs in the wash every week as their absence woud have aroused suspicions on my Mother's part.

When I got to my apartment which whilst a bit down at heel in an inner city area had its own lockable front door and toilet and a small kitchen. I thus at last had the privacy to dress as I wished when I wanted to. Unpacking I found the pairs of white Y-Fronts that Mum had packed. I had no use for these, I hadn't worn them for 3 years and had no intention of doing so now so as the place needed to be cleaned and redecorated I had some useful cleaning cloths in these unwanted male underpants and took great pleasure, dressed as a young woman would have been in those days in a nice black skirt , blouse , bra, tights (pantyhose) and panties doing my housework and washing down the paintwork in the kitchen and toilet using the hated Boy's underpants as mopping up cloths. I have never bought nor worn any male underwear since.
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

wow

you have sure come a long way since i suggested you buy a wig .not ready for the BIG step i hope

Great Thread

Hey Riki what great question. I wish we all had the freedom to do that,maybe someday,we can only hope and dream. This past weekend while my wife and I were out shopping (at Macy's ~Wow I'd never been there before) she suggested I needed more Tighty Whiteys,I looked at her and just asked WHY, Well she just grinned and off we went to the lingerie department. Did I say Macy's ~WOW what a great hardware store! As you can see I'm still having a little trouble getting my head around this new found freedom!

Rena

Hi Ricki
    I did that same thing about October last year as I have not had use for male attire since last May I just keep an old pr of jeans for dirty work and a suit that has been stashed away as I'm not out to every one yet
    [SIZE=5] [SIZE=6]Christina Jonien [/SIZE][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]...
    [SIZE=5]......................Tiamo[/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]...........[/SIZE]

Blimey!

Imagine where you'd be if you'd started all this a few years ago!

I wouldn't even consider doing what you have done. I am too much of a coward and anyway, I like being 'him' most of the time.

Good for you.

Wow what a big step Ricki. I'm so happy for you. It reminds me of an ad I saw here http://www.commercialcloset.org/cgi-...html?record=59. I can only wish,hope,and dream that can happen to me.Congrats

Smile

Thank you Ladies, I can always count on your support and it is greatly appreciated.

ooh Tammi, you are the best, thank you.
    Helana, Thank you for your well put response.
    Helen, (Monfort Cherub) " I am happy with that compromise" sounds good to me.
    Sandy, yes, you are the one responsible and that was the big step.
    Jonien, "an old pair of jeans for dirty work", won't dirty work ruin your nails?
    Julie, it's easy when you don't have to worry about hurting someone.
    Joycediane, great ad and so appropriate.

Ricki B
    [SIZE="1"]Member: Diablo Valley Girls[/SIZE]

Ricki - wow, you have come so far in such a short time, you are so brave! Way farther than me, I still have more femme clothes than male, but still - couldn't give up all my male clothes......
    DanaJ

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Action crossdresser Marlena Dahlstrom's Avatar
    Wow! That's really spreading your wings.
    Lena

A dream? What is a dream, but a blueprint for courageous action.

http://www.adahlshouse.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ricki B Good
    Thank you Ladies, I can always count on your support and it is greatly appreciated.

ooh Tammi, you are the best, thank you.
    Helana, Thank you for your well put response.
    Helen, (Monfort Cherub) " I am happy with that compromise" sounds good to me.
    Sandy, yes, you are the one responsible and that was the big step.
    Jonien, "an old pair of jeans for dirty work", won't dirty work ruin your nails?
    Julie, it's easy when you don't have to worry about hurting someone.
    Joycediane, great ad and so appropriate.

Ricki B
    Rubber gloves dear rubber gloves always oh and a lot of vasoline hand care
    [SIZE=5] [SIZE=6]Christina Jonien [/SIZE][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]...
    [SIZE=5]......................Tiamo[/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]...........[/SIZE]