Thread: The Challenge!

The Challenge!

Okay, girls. I have a meeting in Austin on Thursday morning and am traveling there tomorrow. Last time I was in Austin, I dressed and then went out on 4th street to a couple of LGBT friendly bars by myself. It was fun, but it would have been more fun with company.

This time, a friend of mine who often comes to Houston on business and goes out with the girls, is free tomorrow night, and we are going to hit the town! Can't wait.

So, I decided to up the ante this time. My plan is to leave work mid-day tomorrow, dress and then drive pretty to Austin and check in as Caitlyn (except for my driver's license and credit card). Last time I stayed there, I checked in en homme but went out en femme, even stopping by the reservation desk for a wake up call on my way back to the room.

I thought if I posted this challenge to myself to drive there pretty and check in like that in broad daylight, I will have to own up to it, if I don't go through with it. So, wish me luck. Pictures to come!

Best,
    Caitlyn

Platinum Member
    Hi Caitlyn, It sounds like you have the plan all figured out , Go For it.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Caitlyn - Good for you and I hope you enjoy the town,

My only suggestion would be to choose a business oriented hotel as they will tend to hire their public facing staff with enough experience to keep their mouths shut. It will cost more, but it appears the cost may be reimbursed.
    When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks.

Platinum Member
    Best of luck, Caitlyn. Enjoy the drive en femme and the bluebonnets!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

If I am travelling as a woman, I usually use cash, and no credit card.
    If they want a guarantee I give them more cash.
    Identification... My passport... That usually throws them.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Caitlyn, i'd say enjoy it to the fullest and good luck. I sure hope you do it and have a lot of fun.