Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you go out dressed?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question Do you go out dressed?

Hi there just a quick question how many of you great people go out fully dressed to bars and resturants trying to being as female as possible.

I haven't but I will when I feel I present a better female image.

I do go out enfemme just about anywhere or everywhere but not to bars.... enfemme or not.... just not into the drinking scene.....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I just go wherever I want enfemme. Not into the bar scene at all in girl mode.I don't drink so no point in it and I'm not looking for a hook up/male attention.
    If I wake up feeling like going all girl for the day I just do it and do what I normally would do.

Not any more but I used to go out in public dressed for a couple of hours once a week or so usually on a week day.
    I would go shopping for cloths , shoes ect. Or just walk around the mall. I loved it.
    A couple of times I was able to get out to a CD friendly bar which was awesome.
    If I had my choose I would go out in public every time I had the opportunity to dress

Naw, I go dressed riding around at night, I dont consider that going out!

Let's see: I've taken out the garbage at 2 a.m. in the dark, wearing a black turtleneck top, black skirt and black stockings, and took a long ride at about the same time of night, with a not so good experience during that so I won't be doing it again. Nope, no rides for me. And after twisting my ankle out in the driveway in the dark while in drab and now knowing it could happen when in a skirt, I probably won't be doing that again either.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Banned Read only
    I do. And once done, you will be amazed at how natural it seems. It is really such a strange thing when you think about it, going out and presenting as female, but for me it is some kind of validation as to who/what I am.

Once out and interacting, you forget you are dressed. It's really quite an amazing thing.

I do and, as Jennifer indicated, there's nothing like it. Once you get in the zone, you forget you're anything but a woman, out in the world.

Rhonda
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

Quote Originally Posted by Rhonda Darling View Post
    I do and, as Jennifer indicated, there's nothing like it. Once you get in the zone, you forget you're anything but a woman, out in the world.

Rhonda
    just be your self, been in girl mode so long just feel feel like woman don't have a male identiy any more

Little Mrs. Snarky! Nadine Spirit's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    for me it is some kind of validation as to who/what I am.
    Totally agree with Jennifer.

I have been going out fully dressed for ?? 7, 8 years now and am bummed I didn't start earlier.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    It's on the list. Logistics is everything.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Barely, and not without being absolutely terrified. One does not simply walk out the door 'en femme'. 'You shall not pass' and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zylia View Post
    Barely, and not without being absolutely terrified. One does not simply walk out the door 'en femme'. 'You shall not pass' and all that.
    I'm sorry.. but I just had to do this:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    │ Fashion and science geek!

│ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nat.crys.5

│ My blog: http://natcrys.blogspot.com/

Zylia specially in the Netherlands is it ok to go out , people there are much more accepting then any where else in the world, I lived till my 29 the year in the Netherlands and in those days the were already more accepting , so don't be afraid in my outlook you defenate pass, as I don't , ejoy yourself and have agreat time

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post

Once out and interacting, you forget you are dressed. It's really quite an amazing thing.
    and ditto ......however not reasently...................Debra

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    I do and I think we often think people notice us more than they really do... my issue is the restroom thing, try to find family restrooms *gender neutral* which make it easier than going as am presenting or physically am...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

Only occasionally these days.
    When I was younger, party, party, party.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Yes and no... but soon that answer will be simply yes.
    So far I have only been out twice, both were to TG friendly "safe" events, but one involved going into a public restaurant (with a group of other girls) and both involved going out to clubs afterward. But in a couple of weeks a friend and I are going out shopping in the afternoon and I am so excited to try that.
    After that? Who knows? But I am never going back, that much is sure. It is way too much fun. Sigh... I sincerely regret having waited so long... I have a lot of time to make up for...

Platinum Member
    I go out regularly, most often to daylight venues like Starbucks, the bank, the mall grocery store...even to get auto maintenance. For evening excursions I've pretty much done the whole range from restaurants and bars to the theatre. As others have said, when you finally get out, it feels so natural to be out among other people.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I'm out 2-5 times a month, in the most public of public eyes. I dress the way I feel.

Only every chance I get unfortunately with my work schedule and family commitments is not very often. What out when this girl retires!

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    as the weather warms up...i plan to head out more...mostly to resturants & bars kinda thing.......i want to be in nyc alot this year till we get to the dog days of summer...then i will be on the beach...

Aspiring Member dana digs sweaters's Avatar
    Yes as Adriana said, til the heat of summers descends upon us.
    Been out to TG friendly bars, restaurants, and shopping & movies of course.

When I go to the club to dance, I am female.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning