Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Come on! Most women would be happy with this body

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    I know for a fact because I've lost weight over the last year my wife would like my body. She's seen my pictures and it has made her jealous, of course thats not my intention.
    Carla I do love the look too

Leigh, you should ask your wife to join this site and apply to FAB. We'd have a lot of great pointers for her, to help her get over her jealousy.
    Reine

Fantastic body and awesome legs!

Greenie and Reine, would you mind sharing more links? I should be ashamed, but looking at these my male brain so kicked in and I'm on a perverse high reminiscent of a Beetlejuice experience. I really feel the need to drool over . . . uh, I mean study with keen scientific interest a greater quantity of these extraordinary feminine specimens.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Reine, I've considered seeing if she would be interested but she is so against this part of me I really don't want to push it.
    She considers Leigh the other women in this relationship

jealousy. I have never met a woman who was "jealous" of a man's body. Parts maybe but not the whole
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Banned Read only
    Carla, I'll agree with you if you frequent Wal-Mart a lot. I've seen too many GG's and men who have curves, but, they not hour glass shapes or even indented waists. I've been told that I have great legs and a nice ass. An interesting observation, not scientific, but the four retired guys on my block who are in their mid sixties have better physics that the guys in their twenties and thirties. Stay in shape and forget molding the body.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by LeighR View Post
    She considers Leigh the other women in this relationship
    It's very possible to be jealous of the attention paid to the other woman, much more so than her looks...

Aussie girl enjoying life Michelle (Oz)'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlaWestin View Post
    As I continuously study women and how they present, I've arrived at a side conclusion that many women wouldn't mind having my physic. I don't know, I'm kinda' comfortable with it. And, I certainly have no problem presenting in public dressed like this.
    Your brave Carla ... tongue in cheek post? I'll add that boobs seem too low altho the 90 year olds might be jealous

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    Just a bad case of the "pink fog" settling in for the evening. Hopefully things will be better in the morning when the sun comes out.

Carla, I'd love to have ur body, dont care what anybody thinks....... jus sayn lol

Sorry, I have to agree with Michelle oz , the elder GGs who have had 5 or 6 children may have your body, but they have the good sense to wear a bra.

You look great and it's how you feel that counts. We all have our own idea of what looks best just be true to yourself

keep it up

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle (Oz) View Post
    Your brave Carla ... tongue in cheek post? I'll add that boobs seem too low.....
    Very tongue in cheek. And the boobs? Not to worry, they're fake.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

yes to you reine and greenie too!
    “The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for. ”
    ― Maureen Dowd