Thread: Les Ballets Trocaderos de Monte Carlo anyhone?

Banned Read only

Smile Les Ballets Trocaderos de Monte Carlo anyhone?

My first 100% dressed to the nines time out was to a performance of the famous transvestite ballet troupe...Les Ballets Trocadero De Monte Carlo. Having seen them once before in guy mode I thought it was a safe thing to do. It was until someone followed me to my car in the parking garage. A bit of a scare, but no biggie in the end.

The ballet was hiliraiously funny and I got some compliments...

Platinum Member
    That sounds great , Glad everything was ok in the garage.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Ophelia,
    The performance sounds great but that after performance situation probably was not fun.
    Glad that you are alright.

Checked their schedule & learned they are not performing anywhere close to me. Sad.

Hugs, Connie Marie

I just saw the "Trocks" at the end of March in Berkeley, CA. It was a great time out with the theater crowd. I saw them last year about this time in Davis, California near Sacramento. This last winter (nice to indicate that it is over for most of you) I met a bartender at a newer wine bar my friend Rachael and I tried out. Turns out he was dancing in last year's performance that I attended and had injured himself and was not dancing anymore. We both discussed meeting up at this years performance but I was unable to contact him before this year's performance. I went by myself, had a great time and later went out to where the dancers come out after the show, all the time hoping to run into the bartender because I thought that he might be there to meet his friends. Unfortunately, he was not outside waiting to see his friends. However, fortunately he came out of the door because they had asked him to come back and dance with them. That was a great moment for me to see and know one of the performers and get a big hug from him when her saw me, leaving his other friends standing next to me waiting for their turn.

They really do perform very well dancing en pointe just like the women do with a lot of added touches for some humor. If any of you are interested in trying to see them (they do yearly tours all over the place and here in the USA mainly to university performance centers) just Google their name "Les Ballets Trocaderos de Monte Carlo" and check out their performance schedule and put it on your calendar. It is more than well worth the effort and a great item to check off your "Bucket List".

A bit like Rocky Horror Show, you can dress as a theme.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Beverley, not anything like The Rocky Horror Picture Show. What do you mean? These are true ballet dancers dancing the female roles with some humor thrown in.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I attended a performance here a few years ago with my wife. This is truly high end ballet. The troupe occasionally makes brief reference that they are other than female but the performance is way over the top. I'm looking forward for their return.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

I saw this troupe in Birmingham UK with my wife and M-in-law(90+) a few years ago. It was very funny to see the old! ladies in the seats in front suddenly realise that the men in the programme photo were also the ballerinas on the opposite page. At the interval they all rushed off to each get a programme.