Thread: When to a Adult Bar(Topless) in Vegas

When to a Adult Bar(Topless) in Vegas

Has any of you done this?
    I was there by myself and wanted to talk to a girl about her about being a girl.
    I was underdressed and just a little alone.
    I went in and was wearing my 36D vs bra, panties and attached forms under my jacket.

One of the girls came by and wanted to give me a private show.
    I told her I was not a regular person, she came close and what do you mean?
    I opened my jacket and looked down at my breasts and smiled.
    She grabbed them and said "wow are they real".
    I said "I wish" ... I always wanted to be a girl.
    She said it is not always so great.

She said "WOW this is a first"... we talked a little but I only had $23 so she did not stay long.

It was a crazy day.

I hope this is OK to post and in the right area.

*~Plain-Vanilla TG Girl~*
    Nope...haven't done that yet.

Have you thought about just going and getting fitted for a bra. That'd be
    a good reason to...show them off?

Very different! Pretty bold too! Strip bars can be unpredictable places!

Hell-o Prene, Sadly I'll bet that girl took your cash and went on to the next customer. Her loss if she didn't stick around and chat with you. Quite a stealth mission regardless, and how far could it have gone if you had the cash available? Sounds like a pretty interesting evening for you though.
    Much Love,
    Kristyn
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Some of the dancers I have met have been quite supportive, with more of them being supportive as time goes on. There were some that I could tell preferred to spend their time with more "manly" guys, but they never caused me any trouble.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by prene View Post
    She said "WOW this is a first"... we talked a little but I only had $23 so she did not stay long.
    It strikes me that this may not be the most efficient way to get the information that you want. There must be some other way to have the kind of interaction that you are looking for, but drawing a blank at the moment.

Reality Check
    A dancer in a place like that is a pro. She will tell you anything she thinks you want to hear to get your money. When the money is gone, she will go to the next customer and tell him what she thinks he wants to hear. That's their business. If you want honesty, go somewhere else.

Aspiring Member
    Middle of Oregon, on the West side, but my feet aren't wet!
    I'll emphatically second what Krisi said! If your intent is to have a little lighthearted fun then OK, but for real information you need to be seeking a different venue.

I hope you got your $23.00 worth.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Little Mrs. Snarky! Nadine Spirit's Avatar
    Is it just me, or is a topless bar kind of an odd place to try and speak with a woman?

I dunno...they are women and they do talk and most can direct you to the best plastic surgeon...

Most strip clubs would also have you out on your butt as a distraction.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Platinum Member
    Hi Prene, Are you sure that she was really a GG??
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadine Spirit View Post
    Is it just me, or is a topless bar kind of an odd place to try and speak with a woman?
    It might seem like that, but what are the alternatives, places where it is socially acceptable to approach a woman and talk of concerns? A grocery store line-up? Church? Approach a "soccer mom" who is watching her daughter's practice? Ask to sit with a woman at Starbucks and strike up a conversation about her experience with "the male gaze" ?

I have one female friend in my city that I get to spend face-to-face time with more than once every couple of years -- and it usually takes the two of us about 2 months to find a mutually convenient time to have tea.

Little Mrs. Snarky! Nadine Spirit's Avatar
    Yeah but it is hardly an objective opinion as generally they will only speak to you if you are paying them and if you paying them they will tell you anything you want to hear.

But... I do get you with, if you have no access to any other female, where are you going to go to have a conversation with one??? I suppose it is just my good fortune that I have never been in that position????
    Last edited by Nadine Spirit; 04-07-2014 at 02:59 PM.

I used to hang out regularly at a place called the ----- Club - not there any longer! - and it was often funny watching how many guys shot pool, or watched TV, or did anything else but watch the dancers. I won't say this about all of them, but there were some who were happy when someone paid them a little attention - for more than just a lap dance, asking where they were from and what they liked to do, making some jokes, complimenting their off stage attire, etc. Yes, these ladies are there to make money, but they are people and often appreciate being treated as people, especially in the club environment where most guys don't see them as people.

Deedee

P.S. Funny thing about that club - the city it was in tried to close it down by pulling the liquor license. But, there was a state law that said the ladies couldn't go entirely nude in a place that served liquor - but the law didn't apply to places that didn't serve booze. So the ladies got naked and attendance went up, and revenue went up even more because they charged the same thing for a ginger ale that they had used to charge for a beer.
    Last edited by Deedee Skyblue; 04-07-2014 at 05:23 PM.
    It's not wrong... but it is forbidden!

Non-Binary / Two-Spirit
    I can't say I've ever done that... but that is an interesting perspective she gave. Thanks for sharing that.

My advise...
    I'm not sure how much a gender counselor might cost, and if they were a woman, but I'd save my money for that in my opinion. They might also help you find someone who could give advise from a female perspective. And you could ask questions.

Reading...
    Another source might be a GG woman's autobiography of her life. Read several to get a more balanced view.
    Then read about women who are MTF for their perspective on changing genders.
    Read the threads about asking the GG's. Some interesting perspective can be gleaned from others who have asked questions.
    Don't suppress who you are inside your heart. Let the world know how special you really are. Don't forget to smile as you share. It will come through in your beautiful words.

Your Sister/Brother,
    Debbie/Steve

I have a therapist, ans she is great.

I read a lot and thanks ... great ideas, I have been reading some of those.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Prene,

Great story. However I could not help but think ... A guy walks into a topless bar and give the girl a show. Perhaps she should have paid you?

Hugs

Isha

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    Underdresssed in a topless bar in LV. That just seems so sad when there is so much CD activity going on with friends right here in your own neighborhood!