Thread: He couldn't keep his eyes of my chest.

Silver Member

He couldn't keep his eyes of my chest.

So today, I had some errands to run and one was going to get an oil change. I put on my usual attire, women's jeans, blouse and shoes. I did slip on a pretty pair of panties and bra. I digress, The other day I showed my wife a bra she might like. she said she would never wear it because the cups had seems that would show. The one I put on had the same cup configuration.

I went to my car dealer to get an oil change. The wind was blowing very hard as I got out and pressed my top against my chest. The service writer ran out to see if he could provide service. As I was talking to him I noticed that his head was bent down looking forwards at my chest. At that moment I realized what women feel when others look at their breasts.

Poor guy he couldn't stop looking.

After that I went to shop. I was looking at the bras when I felt someone behind me. As I turned she began smiling. Not sure she didn't think I was a woman till I turned around. She smiled and we returned to shopping.

I have often thought about how a 'really attractive' girl / woman must feel when out in public.
    Lots of men / guys look at women like they are naked, or wish they were.......
    How can a teenager deal with something like that.......
    Men can be PIGS!!!!!
    Still, I feel good when a guy looks me over......
    As a side thought, some women, as they age, can't deal with the fact that men don't stare at them full time.
    And that is another problem for some.......
    We live in a strange world, youth is praised, but everyone (if they are lucky) will grow old......
    I am well past my prime, and I see young people and how good they look, and feel envy. Why did I wait so long to blossom......

Crossdresser
    I had that happen to me once at a hardware store. Then I realized what women go through especially if they are self conscious. I was just starting to go out with my forms at that time so I was real nervous. I prefer glance quickly but don't stare.

I was talking to a gg friend about this subject and told her now I know how women feel having guys staring at their chest instead of their eyes. "Hey, I'm up here," is how I told her I felt and she completely agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by ronny0 View Post
    Men can be PIGS!!!!!
    Well, surprise, surprise! Most of us here ARE men and I assume you too Keep that in mind the next time you pick a revealing outfit and stare too long at yourself in the mirror.

Anyway, I'm a cross-dresser myself so I kind of know what the deal is, but if some ambiguously male individual with tits or visible bra lines would visit my garage I'd probably stare too, but not for the same reason I'd stare at women's breasts.

there could be a couple of interpretations here...but overall, your feeling that a focus on your chest, for whatever reason, is something that both gg girls and we feel.
    Hugs,
    Trish

Hi,

Thats where one of the differences is just that why is it that men ...have ...to stare at most notably our breast's , when all said and done they are for feeding our young .

At least my men friends are and will look at my eye's though not those who dont know me , mind you i dont show mine , what i do see is most look at my head wear first so that takes thier eye's off my breasts

So for the men whats the attraction and why, now take ownership with an answer,

not likely i bet,

...noeleena...

Quote Originally Posted by ronny0 View Post
    I have often thought about how a 'really attractive' girl / woman must feel when out in public.
    Really and what about those girls/women who aren't as you say "really attractive" Just because a woman doesn't come under this heading doesn't mean she doesn't get her chest started at and comments made, guess I'll go crawl under my stone and stay hidden cos I certainly don't fall into your category!
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by noeleena View Post
    ....................why is it that men ...have ...to stare at most notably our breast's .......................
    So for the men whats the attraction and why, now take ownership with an answer,
    not likely i bet...................
    It's explained quite simply. For men, sex is graphic and tactile. Personally, I'm obsessed with breasts and truly enjoy their visual appearance and tactile feel. It's too bad focused admiration, which is actually attentive and complimentary, has been societally misconscrewed as pigish behaviour. Fortunately, because I step through the looking glass, I can experience having breasts of my own, any size I want and for any reason. And when I'm out, as Carla or Charles, I respectfully retain eye contact with everyone that I'm involved in close contact with. Try that in Las Vegas, the big boobie capital of the world.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Quote Originally Posted by Sandra View Post
    Really and what about those girls/women who aren't as you say "really attractive" Just because a woman doesn't come under this heading doesn't mean she doesn't get her chest started at and comments made, guess I'll go crawl under my stone and stay hidden cos I certainly don't fall into your category!
    So sorry you were offended...... Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.....

BUT:
    First, it is not "My" category, it is 'a' category that has been documented through (most) every ethnic group / culture.....
    PBS has had a few shows on this topic, their is even a ratio of the eyes / nose / mouth etc.....
    I still stand by the comment, that the 'REALLY attractive' PEOPLE (men or women) draw far FAR more attention than the average.....
    They get jobs easier, earn higher pay, better promotions you name it........
    What was the comment in the movie, he was a 5 she was a 9 how did that happen..... You can't be with some one more than 2 #'s away from your #.
    (OK the movie was trying to make a JOKE, still it is a mirror of society)
    That's just a fact of life.......... So don't try to shoot the messenger over this one!
    (Might also be why actors / actresses dress down when out in public, and you don't see many women dressed up skirt now days )
    (Flip Flops at the White House, sweat shirt sweat pants and hair rollers at the mall)

Candid Camera (now I am really showing my age) did a segment.....
    Took a (attractive) woman....
    #1 In a nice car, dressed to the 9's...... Had her pull off the road on a busy highway and lift the hood on the car to indicate she was having car trouble.
    #2 Same woman, in a dirty run down car, dressed in hair rollers and a house robe, think she even had a child car seat......

Situation #1 the woman could not get out of the car to open the hood before people (men) were stopping to assist her.
    Situation #2 finally got help from the Police or Road Rangers, maybe AAA........

>> Just to put another spin on the PIG aspect........

I try to treat everyone with the same respect that I would like to receive.....
    Yet I have a lunch buddy that will make vulgar tong gestures at some women.
    AND some women will actually chase after him to give him their phone number....
    IMO he is a pig, yet he has dated maybe 50 times the number of women that I have.....
    We had a conversation at work about this.
    Their was a TV segment that covered the thought that some women will date a 'wild man' / 'Bad Boy' rather than a clean cut guy.
    TV segment went on to say the women will date the 'Bad Boy' over the clean cut guy, but will more often end up married to the clean cut guy.

It's a strange dilemma, isn't it?
    I want to look feminine, but when I catch a guy staring down my shirt I feel a little uncomfortable. I don't mean a quick peak, sometimes it is a long stare. Over time I have reduced my size and show a little less cleavage.
    Stephanie

Platinum Member
    Hi Liz, I know the feeling, I'm guilty of staring it the mirror.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

How you feel about men looking at your boobs depends on whether you dressed to attract.

I perve on my own cleavage sometimes.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

*~Plain-Vanilla TG Girl~*
    I've always been quite fond of the girls that don't have much up top.
    I've seen some well known ones go for "upgrades" and there were
    times I was a little saddened by that. They were perfectly fine naturally.

I guess there's pressure from their world as well as the guys, but
    I can certainly appreciate natural beauty.

Maybe that's why I don't bother with forms myself. I wouldn't want
    any guys looking at me romantically anyway. lol!

I start HRT in December and apparently doing very well. My bust is currently between needing a bra or not. The buds are starting to show even in shirts that are not too tight. Definitely show in a tight tank or sweater. I have gotten a couple of WTF looks. I also don't dress full-time as am still married so when my bust goes from an A/AA to a B it is going to be really difficult to hide when I am not dressed.
    When writing the next chapter in your life, start with a pencil and eraser - my first page as Miki is full of eraser marks.

It would be nice to have a picture so we can see what all the hubbub was about Hon.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I agree with some of the earlier posts - when a guy is checking you out do you feel sexy or offended!

Silver Member
    I don't know either way or both. I'm not interested in guys, but sometimes I do like having a figure even in guy mode.

It may just be that you discovered one way to pass better.... by distraction.
    Chickie