Thread: Silly girl

Silly girl

So I got up early this morning with a lot to do and someone coming by the house in a couple of hours. No time to be Erica. So I got dressed, then, well, I can just wear this cute pink sweater for a while. I can change out of that quickly. Some cute red flats, too.

Hmm. The looks funny with a flat chest. I'll just slip into my favorite Wonderbra, which gives a little unenhanced cleavage. That's better. Well, just a little boost from my silicone girls. Better still.

Well that looks absurd without hair. Let's put on a wig, an a little sexy lipstick. Nice.

Now, why would any woman walk around with men's jeans on? Get those off, pull on some panties and a denim skirt. There. Now where was I? Oh yes, things to do, ready for the day, and I'm happy. Silly to waste time in boy clothes, isn't it.

Amen sister - I hear ya!...never let an opportunity slide............................Debra

Banned Read only
    Erica I try not to fall into that trap some people's idea of two hours is different to yours, I just settle for a bit of under dressing ! Well Ok perhaps a pair of heels and a smear of lipstick and ...................

Silly? Maybe to some. I think a day in men's clothes is a day wasted.
    Hugs, Carole

Quote Originally Posted by carhill2mn View Post
    ... I think a day in men's clothes is a day wasted.
    What she said!

I am a great believer in all or nothing....
    I do prefer all.
    Last edited by Beverley Sims; 04-10-2014 at 02:17 AM.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Love it!!! had a similar conversation with myself this morning...but I did go with unisex jeans, and six inch heels.
    trisha

*~Plain-Vanilla TG Girl~*
    Happens to me all the time....lol!

Hmmm, i haven't tried on those shoes in that box in awhile.
    I'll see where that leads me! heehee!

Reality Check
    Other than wearing panties pretty much full time, I don't go part way, it's all or nothing. Like a GG though, I have different levels of dressing. Fancied up in my best blouse and skirt, jewelry, heels and makeup or just a casual blouse, plain skirt or jeans, flats, etc.

Hi Erica, I wish I had the flexibility to wear what the hell I liked in a day, my male clothing would rarely see the light

I compromise by wearing femme underwear at least psychologically I feel so much better.

Love to all
    Heather X

Platinum Member
    Hi Erica, That sounds good to me.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

i wish i had the time during the day to wear what I wanted. painted toe nails for me.

Non-Binary / Two-Spirit
    Mixed presentation is what I normally do on a daily basis. If I'm working out in the yard it's usually very practical clothes and shoes that can take some abuse. If I'm mostly inside I may dress up a little more but usually just casual comfortable clothes. If I'm going to the store I'll change into something nicer and be more critical of my appearance.
    Don't suppress who you are inside your heart. Let the world know how special you really are. Don't forget to smile as you share. It will come through in your beautiful words.

Your Sister/Brother,
    Debbie/Steve

I just hate mens clothes they are dull an uncomfortable I love a denim jean skirt with a thong an a bra top an wedge shoes an that is very comfy to wear anytime I want .