Thread: Walking like a model

mimi

Walking like a model

Hello Everyone

I hope you don't mind me joining your discussions but I have a service to offer that might be of interest to you. I have been a catwalk model for over 20 years in all the major fashion markets in both pret a porter and couture. I now have a website which is www.micheleparadise.com and I thought you might be interested in having some walking and deportment lessons from a professional. Take a look and see what you think.

Thanks for your time.

Mimi

That would be awesome. Do/can you provide any services on line? wenda.

mimi
    Unfortunately there is very little I can share with you over the internet as it is a very visual exercise. I video your walk and work with you to improve or change it according to your needs. This is all videod including the final result and then you are given the video to take away and refer to in the future. So as you can see I cannot do this remotely and I see by your address that you live in Canada! If you plan to come to London, let me know and we can work something out.

mimi
    It appears from your response that you live in California...I live in London and I really need to work with on a one to one basis as everything is videod and you take that away with you for future reference. If you ever plan to come to London, let me know.

LOL
    mimi