Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you wish to be a full transexual ?

Aspiring Member Dana does shopping's Avatar
    I am Transgender & I am working on becoming who I really am, female & proud of it ...

I will consider SRS and transition if and only if I will be able to have full female organ. However, I hope to have natural female breasts.

I really like being a guy. While it would be fun to experience being a woman there is no way I would want that to be who I am underneath my clothes. Now if only they could improve on virtual reality simulations enough to give us a realistic experience of being a woman...

I really enjoy the duality, being able to switch into femme mode when the urge and time allows, and then being able to go back to male mode. Granted, there are times when having some curves in the right places, and being a bit flatter in others would be great, but I don't think SRS would be the answer for me. There was a time in my later teens when I did begin to question it, but that seems to have passed over time as I've come to accept and embrace the wonderful things that being Bryanne temporarily can bring, as well as the insight that having such a duality can bring to my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    Cross dressing and transsexualism are NOT related.
    Actually, I disagree. I think they are two different points on a spectrum and they do have certain things in common, probably even certain causes in common.

I may get flamed for this, but I think many if not most cross-dressers would transition if it were easy, painless and free of loss of income and family relationships. The primary difference between transsexuals like me and CDers like Jenniferathome, I believe, is that my gender dysphoria cannot be relieved just by occasional cross-dressing whereas Jennifer's can.

^.^

First, let me get this out there. I am a woman, trapped in a man's body. Even down to the physicals. I am diabetic, and the nerve damage has reached my groin area, and has deadened my natural sexual responses just enough that I can not achieve a male orgasm. However, because of this, I can reach a near=orgasm at least twice during an encounter, so my physical responses are closer to female than male.

While I would love to do some things like face feminization and even breast construction, I would be hesitant to do anything that alters the hormonal situation. At the moment, I have what I consider to be a healthy female sexual response, so anything hormone would be out.

That plus, being diabetic means I would have to be really careful about any sort of surgical procedure.

Amy M. Jackson
    Last edited by Katey888; 06-03-2014 at 12:08 PM. Reason: Consecutive posts merged - please use edit to add to existing post rather than adding a successive post...

The problem is that the question assumes that this is a choice or that every guy who ever put on a pair of panties automatically longs to be a woman. That is simply not the case. People are born as they are.
    REBEL WITHOUT A CLOSET!
    All trans* girls are NOT created equal. https://www.flickr.com/photos/emi_again/

I guess for me is if i could wave a magic wand and be a girl when i wanted to be i would love that, But i do enjoy being male and dont want to give that up, I do wish i could have breasts full C or small D but the stigma is to much i guess. So i would have to say for me i have no real desire to transistion, i may fantize about it from time to time but that is really it.

I don't wish to be TS but I am. It is yet to be seen how I will handle the situation. There are several options and my wife and I are trying to find a solution we can both live with.
    Suzanne

I’m going to go back a lot of years. After my military service, discharged 1966 from active duty and I was 22 years old. I resumed my cross dressing habits and did actually consider sex reassignment surgery with a burning desire, since I always felt like I was born the wrong body. There was no internet at that time and very little spoken of about such surgeries in this country (USA), the only country at the time that I knew of was Denmark. Renee’ Richards was the first in the USA in the 70’s that was successful that I even know of, and prior to that even breast implants weren’t even heard of. I went to public libraries throughout my life researching sex reassignment surgeries and few publications had such information, some in Germany in the 1930’s. When in the 70’s John Hopkins started doing such surgeries I did find and read some but most of what I read were botched. By the 1980’s and with the AIDS epidemic few were interested being afraid they may have already been infected with HIV and of course being afraid of blood transfusions at the time also being infected. Even health professionals were not sure of how it was being transmitted, as a first aider and ER technician at the time we also had protocol’s to follow of being exposed to bodily fluids including tears from crying let alone blood, vomit, urine fecal matter and even saliva, scary times for certain. A lot of people especially homosexual’s died from AIDS and I myself was very concerned because of my kissing and fondling others just like me while in drag in Greenwich Village throughout the mid 60’s through the 70’s but was tested “negative” the many times I was tested due to my sexual encounters with other TV’s, 3 in all. None of those 3 ever tested positive and 2 of those are still alive today, we’ve kept in touch with each other.

In the early years of 1980’s after a few years of “sobriety” I sought professional help with my CD/TV lifestyle at a time when I contemplated suicide to end this double life I was living, though now known to family and a very few of my AA friends. I was still in the closet afraid of the rejection which I already received from family and friends, I didn’t want to lose my job or to be forced to resign my first aid duties and part time job’s I held in various hospital ER, Recovery, and Intensive Care Units. Over a period of time, several months of therapy, I made choices one of which was to live as a female as much as possible, still not full time, and hormone therapy. The hormones actually made me sick after a physical with my medical doctor in that I was having palpitations of the heart, arrhythmia’s which were extremely uncomfortable, and high blood pressure. My breast’s developed to a whopping A cup but were tender and sore most of the time. Needless to say, my health was more important to me in keeping fit for the sake of my children and myself and the hormone therapy was abandoned. I later in the early 90’s still thought of SRS and did more research and what I found was not to my liking on botched surgeries. With the understanding that I would not likely ever experience an orgasm as I know it today as a male after surgery.

Some that had such surgery experienced tears in the new (rectovaginal septum) membrane that separates the vagina and rectum, and after several repair attempts wound up wearing a colostomy bag for the rest of their lives. Others suffered penetration harm and painful intercourse while attempting to experience sex with a male partner. Still there were others who found out they made the wrong decision and found it difficult if not impossible to reassign them back to their male state. Still most others are totally satisfied and very happy and content with their reassignment surgeries. These days though who knows, studies have shown that few of these botched surgeries are experienced today, like everything else, it seems no worse than having an appendix or gall bladder removed or even open heart surgery, they have come a long way. But at my age 70, I’ll pass on it and be glad I am still whole.

I'm happy with who I am right now, and have no desire to go further on the road. I actually seriously considered it a few years ago, but I realized I didn't want to pick one particular gender and I like getting the proverbial best of both worlds. And I second the idea that there is no universal answer, each story is a different story - which is what makes the world an interesting place by the way

I'm not sure if I want to change my gender. I definitely would rather have been born female and I don't love being male much, but I dont know, I think I'd want to be much more sure before going into a gender change. I think my gender dysphoria is mild at the most.

Banned Read only
    No to gender change. No to hormones.

0 to trans in 60 seconds! Donnagirl's Avatar
    No.... My boy side is by far the dominant and would not be easily suppressed. Even dressing, I don't see myself as a woman, I don't want to be a woman and I kinda like my bits just how and where they are.
    Call me Donna, please

I think I am pretty androgynous when it comes to this topic. There are times when I wish i was born a girl, other times I am grateful I was born a boy. It's definitely something I have considered many times, but I know if I did fully transition there are huge parts of being male that I would miss.

I'm non binary, which means I don't really consider my gender to be male or female but something in between. The OP mentioned genderqueer. That term is fine and pretty close to they way I feel but non binary has a bit less baggage. I also like the term transgender as an umbrella term because it can include anyone who doesn't always present as strictly one gender or the other which includes cross dressers, transexuals and non binary people like me. I have no interest in transitioning to female, which would probably make me as unhappy as trying to be male made me.

I'm pretty sure I am part of a sizable minority here of other non binary, genderqueer or androgynous people. But you know, this is crossdresser.com so the majority of threads are going to be from people who are cross dressing. I'm not really cross dressing in the sense that I think I am gendered male and I'm dressing to present as a female. Being gendered male was just a mistake my parents, the birth doctor, and society at large made, believing that what's between my legs determined my gender. It did not and I was not truly happy until I let go of the idea that my gender had anything to do with what other people thought. I dress the way I do because it is an accurate presentation of my gender and so it makes me feel comfortable with myself. But even naked I don't see a man or a woman when I look in the mirror. I see something else, someone in between.

Charlotte Allison Morris NavyM2F_WAM's Avatar
    I have only started crossdressing earlier this year, but I have thought about becoming a woman for a long time. After I get out of the Navy, I plan to start my process. I don't want to be a man anymore.

Pink Fog - Pink Frog Wifeofdonna's Avatar
    Hi girls,

I just want to say, how wonderful you being honest who you are! You all make me more understand, learning and I have be smiling my face. When I read this. Now my husband and Donna is very happy and I'm happy to have both male and female.

Cheers!

Aspiring Member
    I've thought about this question and it is a difficult one. First, if I could start life over again, I would choose to be a woman, hopefully an attractive woman. I really like their ability to be who they are, that means dressing up in a sexy LBD to attract the glances of all who pass by OR to go out in jeans and a tee shirt. We, as men, have to be men all the time at least in public.
    With that said, I do like being a guy also. Have lots of friends who do guy things (golf, sports, beer, etc) and we have a good time. If I could have transitioned when I was younger, it may have been a possibility, however, now it would disrupt the family and the good family relationships that my wife and I share with our children. So, now it is just not a possibility.

Many varied perspectives and thoughtful comments; my two cents:

When I was very young, I can recall wishing to be a girl so I could wear the clothes at some point. I still ultimately liked being a boy, playing video games, legos, toy cars, fishing, hunting, etc.

When I was a teenager and still trying to make sense out of why I was turned on both by women and also by wearing their clothes, out of curiosity I wondered what it would feel like to have breasts (IMHO I think a lot of even non CD guys have thought about this at one time or another) or what girls feel like being turned on / orgasming.

At no point did I want to give up my manhood or undergo SRS. The thought of parting with my male essence was terrifying and never an option. I like relating to women as a man and being with them in the male role. That said, I wouldn't mind sharing some girly time with an understanding lady at some point .

Naw, just want to be me.....

naw, I love being male and wearing female clothes. My male side is very dominant, Im jus a cd"er

Throughout my life I have thought about and researched changing my sex from male to female. At the time, the procedure was VERY expensive and out of touch for me. I continued on with my cd'in which brought me some fulfillment but I still wanted to become female (and I still do). I accepted the fact(s) that I was different, had other needs and wants which would not be fulfilled. Now a lifetime later, I still want to be a woman which again will not happen because of internal and external pressure(s) and responsibilities. My dressing will not cease now will my desires but I have a type of fulfillment that will satisfy me.

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

heck If I had my choice, I would not be a cross dresser - No to TG please
    JC

the guy that plays dress up and that has the best wife in the world!

Charlotte Allison Morris NavyM2F_WAM's Avatar
    I am a man. I do love to wear dresses, pantyhose/tights, high heels, makeup, and wigs. However, I have a deep-rooted desire to become a woman.
    Last edited by NavyM2F_WAM; 06-09-2014 at 12:54 AM. Reason: Amplified wording