Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you wish to be a full transexual ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Do you wish to be a full transexual ?

Are you Only CD because you are afraid to do the whole process ? or are you good this way ?

I mean - don't mant of the CD's wish to have real Breasts... to look like real women... and don't do this because of the family or not have the guts to "go all the way"?

or you like being man part of the day... and don't FEEL you should have been born as women ?

thanks all

There are definitely times where I feel I could take it further. But I also enjoy the male side as well. If I was limited to female only, I would likely feel the same way I do now about the female side. I am somewhere in the middle gender wise, and the best for me is to be where I am at and make the best of it.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

Because some one dresses as a woman does not mean he of she wishes to be full on the sex. I have thought how nice it would be but it will never happen and it has nothing to do with fear. It does have to do with who I am. A husband a father a grandfather a man with some man needs.I do love dressing and would stay dressed 24/7 if it was possible it's not and I'm good with that.
    Angie

No, transition is not something I want to do. I revel in my duality.

Quote Originally Posted by gendermutt View Post
    There are definitely times where I feel I could take it further. But I also enjoy the male side as well. If I was limited to female only, I would likely feel the same way I do now about the female side. I am somewhere in the middle gender wise, and the best for me is to be where I am at and make the best of it.
    This sums up my experience quite well. I identify as gender fluid, some days I wish I was a woman, but other days I'm proud to be a man. I dress to express my current position on the spectrum. Some days I'm more male than female. Other days I'm more female than male. However, I'm always 100% me...transitioning would do me no good.

Hello Sharon... Guessing you might be a GG amongst us, which is fine...

To answer your questions from my perspective...

No - I don't wish to transition - I don't believe I am transexual as such.

I don't know the reason that I CD - I know how it makes me feel; it makes me feel right - I think it's important that you understand that CDing is not always followed by transitioning... In fact it's quite rare - and the reason that CDing happens is generally for different reasons.

I would also not want to have real breasts... although you've spotted that many (not all) of us do try to emulate how real women appear, again, this is not definitively linked to permanent body changes or transition.

And actually I enjoy being a man all day, most days, as I only have a few hours every 2-3 weeks to satisfy my needs.... Again, this is not unusual.

I get the feeling that, having spoken about being afraid and having the guts to do something, you're perhaps not viewing us in the best light...?

That's OK - but I would encourage you to read more here about why we feel we do this and why we need to do it. And try to understand a little more about what it means to be transgender as there is a very broad mosaic or spectrum of folk who fit under this banner..

For example, I consider myself TG now - perhaps only very mildly - but why in heaven's name would I desire to do such a thing if there wasn't something very deep driving me? I don't understand why it is - but I know that it is...

Perhaps you'd also consider posting an intro in the Introductions... section and telling us a little about yourself. Right now it's like you've just walked up to some stranger at a party and started asking some deep and potentially intimate questions... So tell us about yourself too... Why you're here, why you want to know...? It'd be the polite thing to do....

Katey x
    Last edited by Katey888; 04-12-2014 at 01:51 PM.
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Hi and welcome! My answer is probably a bit involved in that the best we can figure I need both of my gendered selves. What that means to me is that when I transition it's mental as well as physical. My wife has said that Tina is sweet, and we know Tina has her own likes and dislikes, many of which have a different twist from my masculine self.

So the direct answer to your question becomes that Tina would be delighted to be completely transitioned, but since I need to transition back to husband and father, there are necessary limitations. Compromises are a part of life and this is no different.
    Last edited by suchacutie; 05-07-2014 at 08:04 AM. Reason: typos

Ah, first post and you start with the 'big' question, I like that. I think you just kind of answered it yourself as well. Many cross-dressers won't ever transition because they don't feel they should have been born as women. As a crude oversimplification, cross-dressers are men who want to 'be women' or wear women's clothing sometimes, very often or even almost always, MtF transsexuals are women who want to be themselves. There's no such thing as being 'only CD', that's a gross underestimation of what it actually means to be a cross-dresser.

I am good like this I would never want to go full time. But now if I could magically transform in to a GG For a few hours at a time when ever I wanted to now that's would be awesome lol

To say that I haven't thought about it would be a lie. When I do have to go back to drab, I am a little sad
    But in my case I don't think I'd like being a female all the time also. I do like being a guy also.

I am caught in the spiral up and down , would I transform all the way ? Maybe not, I am unsure, so I take each day with a breathe of sunshine and be the best I can be in both of my genders. well wishes to all.

Sharon,
    I missed my opportunity years ago mostly through lack of information, I make the most of what I have lived through and have no regrets.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

The simple answer is no. I don't want to be a operated male-to-female (no offense to anyone, it is just not me). I mostly enjoy being male.

If science were so perfected, e.g. by allowing reprogramming the body genetically, that one could become 100% female, I don't think it would be enough for me. I would not like to be just any woman.

However, with a perfected science, allowing for becoming 100% female, I would seriously consider it, provided I could decide for a look that I liked.

If I could magically change from one female look to another, i.e being 100% female and according to will, I would not hesitate a second. :-)

/Bima
    Last edited by Bima; 04-12-2014 at 03:06 PM.

Banned Read only
    When the time comes for me to abandon my male side (and it is approaching), I already have my course laid out. At the moment I have no plans of undergoing SRS. HRT? Yes. Breast enhancement? If needed after HRT. Facial feminization? Probably don't need it as my features are already rather androgynous and even en drab I am sometimes mistaken for female, but I don't rule it out entirely. Cosmetic surgery? Maybe a face lift when the time comes. But that's about it.

Banned Read only
    Nobody in their right mind would want to be a transsexual. A better question is "are you really a woman or a man." Being stuck in the wrong body sucks.

Feel free to ask me about my experiences with gender dysphoria - death would have been a mercy at times.

Does anyone in their right mind wish to be anywhere on the TG scale? My only true benefit that I can see of it is that I believe that I have an ability to see things from a perspective that encompasses both genders. I get some of what women think and feel. Perhaps because of that I am able to be a supportive and understanding husband in ways most men are not. My wife does appreciate that side of me, but, she might be willing to trade some of that in. while I do believe that without CDing I would still be a compassionate and understanding spouse, I just have a little bit of an extra advantage. I know I would trade that extra advantage in to be just a regular guy.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

Dressing up as a girl and being one 24/7 are two totally different things. Like most previous posters, I prefer playing the middle ground.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Sharon,

I like to dress as a women both privately and publically because if feels right. Sure, I may present female (wig, make-up, voice, mannerisms, walk) but, I never lose sight of the fact that I am a man. I love being a guy as much as I love being Isha (we are the same person). Isha just has a better sense of style.

Hugs

Isha

I like to dress like a woman, and when I do so, I like my presentation to be as good as I possibly can.

But, at the end of the night, or maybe the next morning, I'm very glad to be able to take my bra (and my forms) off.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Sharon, if you haven't guessed by now the over-whelming answer to your question is ...yes!...no!...maybe!
    After taking hormones for almost two years in the early 80's (after being on blockers...an unrelated kidney medication...since I was 13) I transitioned and lived "full-time" for almost 5 years (today some would consider what I did a non-op TS). Living as a woman became first-nature (not second-nature as the thinking goes). With the exception of that something extra "down there" I lived and worked 24/7 as a woman...including pretty much in bed as well as my wife was always the "top".
    "Second-nature" was what I'd call coming back to the dark side. I had to learn how to be a guy. It was hard. I didn't learn it all nor did I want to. I learned enough to get by. People still tell me today that I'm too compassionate for a guy; I'm too patient, I'm what ever. I just say thank you...that it was my "Southern upbringing". But the truth is its the woman in me doing her best to let people know she's still in there in her quiet way.
    Was I "born in the wrong body"?...no. Was I waaay more comfortable living as a woman?...yes. Does that make me any more or less TS?...
    yes...no...maybe?...

Quote Originally Posted by PaulaQ View Post
    Nobody in their right mind would want to be a transsexual. A better question is "are you really a woman or a man." Being stuck in the wrong body sucks.
    I agree with Paula, I thought that I was a crossdresser but the crossdressing didn't help, in fact it just made the dysphoria worse. I didn't transition until I was suicidal and had been hospitalized twice for stroke symptoms (likely due to stress). I had the successful American dream with loving family, nice house, successful career, and I was terrified about throwing everything away. But in the end it was live in my correct gender or probably not live.

Many crossdressers fantasize about transitioning, and there are definitely transsexuals who are trying to convince themselves that they are crossdressers, but not transitioning because we are afraid isn't an option. I was terrified about loosing everything but had to transition anyway.
    We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves - Dalai Lama

www.Steph1964.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by PaulaQ View Post
    Nobody in their right mind would want to be a transsexual.
    well that explains a lot about me. But it is a true statement, it isn't a "want" but it is a "who I am". As with any person who is in a position where someone believes them to be less...why would you choose that? No one chooses to be ostracized or belittled. But I am not upset over who I am. If I didn't want to live my life this way, it would have been easy not to....not pleasant maybe but easy.

"Wants" in my world. I want people to like me, I want people to respect who I am, I want to happy in my life. Some of those wants can be partially fulfilled with becoming the person I should be
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Aspiring Member
    For me the answer is No. I do not want to have breast implants or go on hormones. I like wearing women's clothing but I have no desire to be a women nor do I feel like I am a women trapped in a mans body. I am me.............. and sometimes I like to wear a skirt, nylons and heels among other articles that are supposed to be forbidden for a GM.

I would like to lose a little weight however, it would help me fit into a size 16 better It would really be cool if I could get down to the weight I was in collage, I would really have more cool clothing choices then

Good being man and woman. Both are me!

Sharon, I dont think there is any one-size-fits-all answer to that question. Any attempt to paint a simplification of that question is bound to fail. The human brain is the single most complicated thing in the yet discovered universe. Each person here comes with their own quite unique place and complications and perspective and problems.
    Perhaps you might be better served spending a little time getting to know some of the beautiful people here and the rich variety of lives from which they emanate before jumping to any forgone conclusions. If you do, you will learn what a diverse bunch we really are.
    Said with only kindness intended, honey. I know it can be tough if you are just beginning to get a handle on this little world, because in the start we can only view things through the lens of our own circumstances. Stick around. There are a lot of warm and kind people here who are more than willing to help you with understanding yours.