Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you wish to be a full transexual ?

I don't know, I was on hormones for a while in my early 20's but I quit. My nipples are still pretty sensitive, they weren't at all before. I was examined by a doctor who was able to tell, I don't remember his exact words but it was something like "ok now I'm going to feel your ...errr...boobs" or something like that. He didn't bring it up any more but he said something about men sometimes getting breast cancer too. I've had a few sexual partners figure out they were very sensitive too.
    I never learned how to put on makeup, I was working at a factory pretty much out of necessity at the time. Taking them might have been reckless, or maybe quitting them was the mistake, but I wasn't in a very TS friendly environment and I didn't have much money to move or experience with places outside my hometown.

Right now I think getting my degree is the priority. Maybe if I end up making more money and having more freedom to move, but I'm not 100% sure.

I am just experimenting right, just got my first wig.

Should I have been born as a woman? I don't know
    Tasha

Silver Member
    Do you wish to be a full transexual ? NO

Are you Only CD because you are afraid to do the whole process ? NO or are you good this way ? GOOD THIS WAY

I mean - don't mant of the CD's wish to have real Breasts... to look like real women... and don't do this because of the family or not have the guts to "go all the way"? NO - DISAGREE WITH PREMISE

or you like being man part of the day... and don't FEEL you should have been born as women ? I WAS BORN THE WAY I WAS MEANT TO BE - I AM WHO I AM

thanks all YOUR WELCOME

I definitely think about the possibility of transitioning pretty regularly, but right now in my life I think I prefer being able to be both male and female. Maybe someday I'll change my thoughts on that.

Little Mrs. Snarky! Nadine Spirit's Avatar
    I am not afraid to do the whole process. I don't want to. I am good being in the middle.

Hmm, real breasts? Only if they were still removable as it would be a bit problematic when I want to be in guy mode.

I don't try and look like a real woman, I just try and present the best me that I can, however I am dressed.

I do not feel as though I should have been born a woman. It has taken me some time to become comfortable with my desires but I am happy with the way I was born.

Non-Binary / Two-Spirit
    Sharon,

The short answer is No...
    ... but you must read who I am first to perhaps understand why.

I'm not your average CD, cross-dresser. I don't live as a man part most of the time and then transform myself into a woman for a few hours and return to living as a man. For me it's deeper because of who I am. My body is male. But my gender identity is a mix of being a man and a woman, the feminine and the masculine. And so my gender presentation is a mix of both male and female clothing styles. I do this full time to feel like myself, to be true to myself, to feel normal.

It's not that don't have the guts to be TS. I'm not a woman trapped in a man's body. That would be a mistake as it is also wrong for me to only present as a male. My identity has two parts and they both must be acknowledged and recognized or I feel my gender dysphoria.

It does take guts to present to the world this way as I do not wear makeup. I don't pass as a woman nor do I pass as a man, but for me it is necessary to feel right. At times I feel like an anomaly in a culture who only seems to see the gender binary, man or woman, boy or girl, feminine and the masculine. But the truth is that gender is more like a rainbow than only two choices.

And so now perhaps you understand a little bit of who I am, this CD, TG, transgendered person.
    Don't suppress who you are inside your heart. Let the world know how special you really are. Don't forget to smile as you share. It will come through in your beautiful words.

Your Sister/Brother,
    Debbie/Steve

I crossdress whenever I get the chance but it's always on my mind to live as a woman full time. I think if I had the opportunity I'd spend most, if not all of my time en femme.
    Kristen
    "I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK..."

I often think about transitioning. At times, it's what feel is where I've been heading all along. But when that feeling dies down, I realize how natural it is for me to be a masculine male is for me. It's so "right" it's scary, but only to a point. and that's when my questioning and desires begin all over again. So, the bottom line, I don't think I'll ever "transition", but will I move towards being more feminine as time passes, probably. Hormones, maybe. But today, I'm male, who crossdresses.

I am caught in the spiral up and down , would I transform all the way ? Maybe not, I am unsure, so I take each day with a breathe of sunshine and be the best I can be in both of my genders. well wishes to all.

Banned Read only
    Cross dressing and transsexualism are NOT related. I realize that seems strange, but the vast majority of cross dressers are just that. We have no wish to transition nor any desire to change our bodies. Transexuals may cross dress but since they are dressing as the gender they believe themselves to be, it's not really cross dressing.
    Last edited by Jenniferathome; 04-12-2014 at 10:30 PM.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Sharon,

I like to dress as a women both privately and publically because if feels right. Sure, I may present female (wig, make-up, voice, mannerisms, walk) but, I never lose sight of the fact that I am a man. I love being a guy as much as I love being Isha (we are the same person). Isha just has a better sense of style.

Hugs

Isha

I like to dress like a woman, and when I do so, I like my presentation to be as good as I possibly can.

But, at the end of the night, or maybe the next morning, I'm very glad to be able to take my bra (and my forms) off.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Dressing up as a girl and being one 24/7 are two totally different things. Like most previous posters, I prefer playing the middle ground.

Sharon, if you haven't guessed by now the over-whelming answer to your question is ...yes!...no!...maybe!
    After taking hormones for almost two years in the early 80's (after being on blockers...an unrelated kidney medication...since I was 13) I transitioned and lived "full-time" for almost 5 years (today some would consider what I did a non-op TS). Living as a woman became first-nature (not second-nature as the thinking goes). With the exception of that something extra "down there" I lived and worked 24/7 as a woman...including pretty much in bed as well as my wife was always the "top".
    "Second-nature" was what I'd call coming back to the dark side. I had to learn how to be a guy. It was hard. I didn't learn it all nor did I want to. I learned enough to get by. People still tell me today that I'm too compassionate for a guy; I'm too patient, I'm what ever. I just say thank you...that it was my "Southern upbringing". But the truth is its the woman in me doing her best to let people know she's still in there in her quiet way.
    Was I "born in the wrong body"?...no. Was I waaay more comfortable living as a woman?...yes. Does that make me any more or less TS?...
    yes...no...maybe?...

1. No 2. No, good being part time femme. 3. Has nothing to do with guts but rather who I am.

Silver Member
    Seeing all of the pain and suffering and sometimes living hell I have seen my TS friends and clients go through over the years... no, I would never want to be a TS. Thank goodness I am not a TS, I would never want to go through what they are forced to endure.

Transvestism and transsexualism are two different things. Plenty of folks dress without wanting to be a TS.

I've always wanted to feel exactly what it's like to be a woman. I often think to myself, "if I could spend just one month as a woman, then I would be satisfied". But that's the thing, I would only want to spend one month. Nothing more. I like being me, and when I do dress (still confined to bra and panties BTW), I like it. But I always know that in the end, I am perfectly okay with being male.

My SO once told me that I would look like Debby Ryan as a female. Heh heh. That was almost enough to make me go for a full change, but I never would.

Hey Sharonone,

Something I've learnt over the years, and something that's borne out by the responses below, is that crossdressing, gender and transgenderness is a spectrum with many different points along the way. I know folks who have realized from a very young age that they were born the wrong gender; equally, I know folks who have no desire to change their genetic sex, despite their preference for cross-dressing.

Personally, I'm very comfortable with being a man. I have no desire to change my genetic sex. There are certainly times when I'd like to be a "more beautiful woman", but that's separate from my gender choice, and separate again from my sexuality. It's a complex, multi-dimensional thing, which is why forums like this are useful!

I think the most important thing to work out when coming to terms with one's own crossdressing is to consider it in light of who and what you really want to be. Paula and Diane have both spoken eloquently about their personal experience of this, and it will vary hugely from person to person. For me, crossdressing is something that's an innate part of me, and has been since my early teens, but even now I'm still coming to terms with what that means as part of my overall personality.

To sum up: it's a complex beast. Be honest with yourself and those you love; take good advice from folks on here who have been there before; and always remember that there are many points on the spectrum
    Last edited by LizGirl; 04-13-2014 at 03:28 AM.

For as long as I can remember, I have always wanted to be a female. Completely, in every way, the good and bad of it all. I have no pride or feelings of being male. But that is how I was brought up and definitely how I look. If I were to transition, I would be seen as a guy (pervert) in a dress, not as a woman, and I am sure would not be accepted as a woman in our society. I do not have the looks, voice, walk, mannerisms unfortunately of a female. I also have to admit that I don't desire men sexually, though I fantasize about sexuality from a female perspective, which is hard for me to explain. Yes, some of those things can be learned, but not all of it for me. So I will continue to dress and work as a male, but dressing when I get home as a female and essentially being female then.

I agree that there is a whole spectrum of how different cross dressers feel. I think, statistically, there are far more that just dress and would definitely not want to transition even if they successfully could. Those of us who are transgendered are more represented on this site I think because we are more driven in the need to express our feminine side, and more in need of the support that such a forum gives us. Especially since society sees this as such a terrible thing (though it looks like things are gradually easing in public attitudes, which is good).

Sharon,
    I have been wrestling with that thought a lot.
    I have a therapist and we have talked a lot.

Who knows what I may do.

I will say if I could pick what sex I was born ... if I could do it again.
    I would want to be female.

Nice posting

Prene

I am a man. I do not want to transition. Actually, I like both of me!
    If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got!

A few years back I was confused and thought I was transsexual, but thats because of how much misinformation there is. I'm a man, always been a man, I identify as a man. I don't even consider myself a crossdresser, as when I dress I'm not crossdressing, to me is dressing with the clothes I like and sometimes even mix it with male clothes so I would fall into the androgynous category. Technically though, and in eyes of society, I'm a crossdresser. Fine.

Would I go for body modifications? Yes, I would get facial feminization surgery, beard removal and if they were better I would also go for hips/bottom implants, maybe in the future when I get out of the pit hole I'm in now. But I don't and never wanted breasts or a vagina.

I'm just a man of a rare and different flavor...

I think personally I would have been better served to have been born female but would I go through any extreme measures now to change that, I don't think so.

No one would choose to live as we live on purpose. It's much easier to just have a "normal" life than to be outside. Just sayn'.

Love KristyE

My opinion the most of crossdresser don't want to transition to transsexual we accept our status as we are so we satisfy to live both man and women

Hi,

For my self i did not have to worry about what or who i was, yet never dressed as such unless by some one else,and there was no issue for myself being both male female ,
    so living as a normal female is how it should be , plus growing up as one is normal .

...noeleena...

I have thought about this for a long time and thinking back to a early age I think I was more female than male. Yes there were times that the male was the best but after all this time I wish I had transitioned and completed the change. I feel so good as a women and enjoy the female in me and believe me I have talked about being a true female hundreds of times Iam thankful my wife believes in me and we can go out shopping for bras, panties and all my other fem products and clothes.