Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Has Facebook replaced your chat?

Blondes Have More Fun Jennifer Kelly's Avatar
    I have two Facebook accounts and I'm very careful about the privacy settings on my female one and always use the two accounts in different browsers (and the female one in incognito mode as well so it doesn't keep any cookies or history or anything). I also blocked my male profile from my female one, as well as blocking my girlfriend and sister just in case.

I don't use ANY on line stuff whatsoever. My business is my business and if I want someone to know, I'll pick up a LANDLINE! I don't use the internet for anything of a personal nature, since almost everything is vulnerable to hackers.

I've been thinking about getting a femme FB account for a while. Maybe I'll get around to it eventually.

And as Zylia says, you can really easily make a group, and set it too closed so no one else can see. I can't imagine why the staff here would be to bothered about it, but even if there were, you can give them control of the group just by giving them admin responsibilities.

I don't know Jaz, maybe it's already there?

I use Facebook. Two different accounts, and I'm very cautious to try and ensure there is no crossover between them (no friends in common etc. even though some of my friends could easily be on both accounts). I also try to check my friends friend-list to ensure that there wouldn't be any accidental outing that way either. I also use two different browsers (he uses Chrome, I use Firefox) to help prevent any accidental mixing of the accounts due to cookies etc. For mobile, he uses the smart phone while I use the IPad. I also have my own email address, so if I am chatting with someone and want to make it more private, then they can email me directly, not him.

Oh, and I do accept Facebook friend requests from members here :-)
    Andrea
    One body, two spirits

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile....00001834525065
    Feel free to send me a FaceBook friend request.

Everything is not what it seems
    When you can get all you wanted in your wildest dreams
    You might run into trouble if you go to extremes
    Because everything is not what it seems

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    hope this is allowed on here ....here is my facebook if you want to linky link

https://www.facebook.com/adriana.moretti.334