Thread: What's up everyone?

What's up everyone?

Haven't been on here in a while due to job issues and school. Lol so how has everyone been? XP

Hey! What's up? It's been quiet around here without you! I've been good I'm now a freelance writer, writing articles and stuff for different companies. I'm also about to go to college and will hopefully have a new binder soon lol How are you? XP

I've been doing alright. Figuring out myself, school, work, and just in general things. But I found Attack on Titan so I'm pretty happy about that. It's the little things in life really.

Freelance writer?! That's awesome Len! How do you get into that field anyways? Lol and Unfinished Puppet attack on Titan is sweet! XP I have finally stopped caring what my parents say about me not dressing girly and complimenting my body. I'm determined to get huge and start natural transitioning til I can get the real stuff to help with transitioning

Haha, thanks! I kinda got into it by mistake, honestly. I signed up for this freelance site a while back and then forgot about it. Then one day, I opened up my email and it had an invitation for an interview. I really impressed the guy that was hiring and got the job. I really like it so far and it's pulling in about as much as working part-time

I'm glad to hear that you're starting to naturally transition! How are your parents handling it so far? I haven't gotten very far in my transition yet though I'm doing those exercises you recommended. Hopefully, with my first paycheck I'll be able to buy myself some free weights and put on some muscle I want to see how far I can go before medically transitioning...I hate the idea of surgery lol

Thats cool though that you got into that lol I'm trying to get into the writing field XP I love writing. My parents do not know and everytime I try hinting my mom goes overboard saying I have too much time to think lol what does that even mean? I'm pretty sure no ones comfortable with surgery. I hate needles. But I'm willing to make an exception for my happiness. My voice needs to deepen lol I will never pass with my voice at the moment. It's depended a bit but not where I would like it.

It's a great field There's tons of freelance sites that you can get involved in to get started. I personally go through oDesk.com but I'm sure there's lots of other ones ^_^

Haha, yeah, I've heard that one before and it still makes no sense lol Maybe I'm overthinking it As far as surgery goes, I think I can pass pretty well with voice training and exercising. If I don't, then I'll consider surgery. Although more and more, top surgery looks like an attractive idea lol I wore a low-cut shirt the other day (forgot to do laundry) and kept looking down at my boobs. It was rather disturbing to see them, for some reason...

I'm the same with my boobs too. I'll look down and just have the urge to rip them off! Lol if only that was possible. Speaking of boobs. I had the strangest dream I was at the doctor's for a check up and she randomly asked if I wanted to remove my boobs lmao I was shocked but said yes happily.

I'm iffy on surgery tho. Want it to remove boobs and all but.... I hate the idea of being ripped open like that.

Also if you're already passing as a guy then you don't need surgery lol unless you want your boobs gone like I do which is very understandable. They are the most inconvenient things -_-