Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Just for fun and not to debate what number are you?

Hi,
    Color me between 3C and 3D. I have appeared in public as part of a sanctioned event (halloween, several times) but I have a full beard that my SO loves and does not wish me to shave, so that sort of limits my appearance in public without some 'drama' associated with it. I do, however, dress at home as completely and as often as possible. So maybe I am a 3C.5
    Hugs,
    Trish

I'm a 40C - or is that a different scale........
    If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got!

Silver Member
    A 3C, I do appear in the general public but only when there is a trans event or group get-together. I don't need to dress everyday and don't really want to do everyday mundane things as a woman.

somewhere between 3c and 3d. I dress once a week and have to go out in public now because lack of private time at home. public does not mean with people I know though. When I dress i want to achieve passable status, though have yet to do so but moving forward to that goal. would like to add some home time dressing if I could get the nerve to tell the wife.
    Last edited by Babbs; 04-15-2014 at 03:11 AM.

OK - just for fun...

Quote Originally Posted by Adriana View Post
    Between a 3b and 3c if that's possible
    Not just possible but you have me snuggled up beside you... a 3c minus the public part (unless you count the virtual forum public here..? no? OK..)

Quote Originally Posted by mechamoose View Post
    Nope. I don't fit on this scale at all. :/
    MM - categories are not for you.. If most of us can force-fit ourselves into one of these silly boxes, yours would be a very multidimensional space indeed... I envy you your diversity, am fascinated by your complexity, but am more than happy with my own simplicity..

Quote Originally Posted by Vickie_CDTV View Post
    A 3C, I do appear in the general public but only when there is a trans event or group get-together. I don't need to dress everyday and don't really want to do everyday mundane things as a woman.
    Vickie - that would be my ambition - probably to go out to a closed event first or a group... but I'm completely with you on the latter.. life is so much quicker, although less attractive, as a male...

I do look forward to the time when we'll all have our own unique designator - CD/TV catII 3c (c/w wig+) TG<min> & chocolate sprinkles - tattooed as a bar code on our wrists... that'll make it easier for us all to be rounded up come the glorious day...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Between 1 and 2. Might go further, might not?

I'm a 3D with a dash of 4

3D with glasses!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Probably at 3C and getting pretty close to 3D. About the only male clothes I wear are to work... and church.

3D

for me my "status" is best described as bi-gender, i am happy being a man, i am not happy being a woman because i can't really be one, but i try to get as close as possible and when i am then i am happy

I'm 3D I do dress as completely as possible and as often as possible, depending on the situation and personal lifestyle. I do go out in public mostly shopping during the day just not often enough.

add me to the "between a 3c and 3d" category

Gone to live my life
    I would land squarely in 3D. However, perhaps the question to ask is given the right set of life circumstances (i.e., time, understanding SO, ability to dress, looks, confidence, opportunity) where would you fall? I think a lot of gals are answering based on current constraints (e.g., DADT relationships) . . . so take the constraints off and have another go?

For me it would still be 3D as I have no desire to transition beyond the 3.

Hugs

Isha

Somewhere between a 3B and a 3C. i will dress as fully as i can, whenever I can but the situations are rare. In the meantime, i have to settle for a little underdressing now and then. Thank goodness people don't have xray vision.

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    Technically I am a 34b, but on your list I am a solid 3D bordering on 4.
    Erica

Quote Originally Posted by Matia View Post
    3D

for me my "status" is best described as bi-gender, i am happy being a man, i am not happy being a woman because i can't really be one, but i try to get as close as possible and when i am then i am happy
    I'm a 3D maybe a 3D minus, but I feel like Matia...

Platinum Member
    Hi Lucy, I would fit into a 3D, But not appear in public.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

As long as we're all playing

(3D) Is the person who dresses as completely as possible and as often as possible, depending on the situation and personal lifestyle. This person appears in public.
    I fit 3D but not completely.

I dress when I feel like it. Not as often as possible. So I might have a free weekend and I just don't feel like dressing... that happens as well.
    │ Fashion and science geek!

│ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nat.crys.5

│ My blog: http://natcrys.blogspot.com/

Definitely a 2, however find that 3b is becoming more prevalent especially in the last year. Dr. Harry Benjamin's scale has been on my mind lately and your posting is very timely. Thanks for the input.

Aussie girl enjoying life Michelle (Oz)'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucy_Bella View Post
    (3D) Is the person who dresses as completely as possible and as often as possible, depending on the situation and personal lifestyle. This person appears in public.
    Definitely a 3D - as often and completely as possible - but without the qualification.

3D to 4 would be where I am at

Platinum Member
    Definitely a 3D. I would live full time as a woman if circumstances permit, but make accommodations necessary in life.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Aspiring Member
    With 46 answers of numbers and letters it would be interesting to add these all up then divide by 46. Voila, your average crossdresser.

Me? I'll go with Katey's analysis - CD/TV catII 3c (c/w wig+) TG<min> & chocolate sprinkles

Ineke

I have been thinking about this for the last 24 hours. It has been disturbing for me. There is a huge chasm between 3D and 4. I know I will never cross it but I feel like I am leaning way to far over the edge to see what is on the other side. It appears that I have allowed family, friends, work. and my current known world to attach some very strong ropes to keep me from falling. This leaves me confused.
    Live and let dress.

5 here.

I'm between 5 and 6. I don't think I'd be suicidal if I could not transition, but I would be very unhappy.