Thread: What's you SBQ? [For some Saturday FUN people!]

Banned Read only

What's you SBQ? [For some Saturday FUN people!]

That would be "Sista Busting Quotient"

As many here are [apparently????????????] "quite good" with their CD busting skills...

"I knew it was a sista, because her walk and/OR body language gave "her" away".

Oh REALLY?

Ok, time to put up or shut up. [Personally CD busting is not my bag but I can certainly understand how many of you ladies use it to try to perfect your own look]

A link here in just a sec but let me offer a few tips as I just finished the test.

1] Some are immediately obvious and hard to miss and some "seem" quicker than others. Be ready!

2] I think some MUST be "plants" just to make all participants miss a few. Mostly the sitting down/and or twisting ones I found annoying with no hint of M OR F I could detect.

3] I am almost sure some keep repeating over and over. IF there are differences, they are extremely slight.

4] I kept going and going and going. Not sure if one can quit at any time. I finally noticed a done flag but not sure if it was there all along or not. When I clicked done, I ended up with 57/70 [81%] 24/28 for males and 33/42 on the females. I think for some reason, whenever I was in doubt I went with female. Not sure why.

Of course I took a pic of my results.

I don't believe taking it again, or even several more times would help me score any higher.

http://www.biomotionlab.ca/Experimen...dsex/index.php

Interesting...

Take out all the other cues and just reduce it to motion...

I scored 70% vs average of 65% accurate - 81/120 males 95/131 female (251 tries total - just click done to finish)

I'm slightly better at spotting females than males... and that tells me...?

Maybe if more folk here report back their stats it will tell us something....

Or maybe not...

I will wait with bated breath...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

The site is not comparable with iPhone I can't veiw it , sorry

I scored 63% - I went 26/40 before stopping. It was tougher than I thought it would be. I looked for hip movement, knee location and lower arm placement but none of that seemed to help. Oh well, It was interesting to take the test!!!

Jenna

Banned Read only
    Ok, so just where are all the CD busters when you need them???

I am thinking I should look for more destructive past times, or is that productive?
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    C'mon, don't be shy.
    Attached Images Attached Images