Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finally

Finally

Hi, sweeties! … Well, it took much longer than expected, but I finally introduced my recently divorced mother to Patricia, who was very nervous when she first appeared, but settled down quickly upon receiving a warm and welcoming hug. A few glasses of wine helped loosen things up and we soon found ourselves engaged in a comfortable conversation in which mom casually observed that Patricia is quite a different person from Patrick. I never really thought about it, but she’s right. Whenever I slip into girly clothes, my attitude and demeanor change. I asked mom if she prefers one over the other. She just smiled and said she loves us both very much, but that, for the moment, she wanted to concentrate on getting to know Patricia. Girls, I can’t tell you how precious that made me feel!

As the evening progressed, and the wine poured more freely, the subject of my getting caught and humiliated by “the ex” became the hot topic. When Patrick verbally came-out to his mother last Christmas Eve, she deeply apologized for not defending him, which he dismissed as nothing more than a mutual learning experience. But when she tried to apologize to Patricia, mom learned that her sweet little girl has put a naughty little twist on the episode. I don‘t think Patrick would have ever divulged such a dirty little secret, but Patricia felt quite at ease informing her mother that she has ruined more than one pair of pantyhose just thinking about it! Its so much fun being a girl!

The evening did get a bit steamy, but I can’t disclose too many details as there are certain things a proper young lady should never tell in public. However, I will admit to taking my first tentative steps outdoors which gave me the most amazing sexual rush. After changing into my favorite black bra and panty set with matching garter belt and hose, a tiny satin spaghetti-strap top and four inch spikes, I cautiously ventured outside, at mom’s request, to enjoy some fresh air. Girls, I have never felt so delicious, so sexy, or so naughty in my life. My entire body tingled intensely from head to toe and even my hair felt like it was on fire. Needless to say, the sweet and sensuous adventure got the best of me, and … well, I think you little darlings can figure out what happened next!

Anyway, I hope everyone is having as wonderful and exciting a New Year as we are. I love you all so much for helping me through this difficult yet wonderful time in my life. I’m not sure at this point what the future holds. Right now, mom and I are content to deal with our present situation. I’ll keep you posted on any new developments. Thanks, girls. You are the best!

Patricia Melton - Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, how she loves here little pantyhose!

Story

What a wonderful story. Thanks for sharing.

Feeling so good en femme! Miss Lulu's Avatar
    Wow! Lucky you!What a fantastic adventure you are living with your mom. I dream and wish that I could live the same with my mother. Hoping that I'll be able to find the guts and do the same.
    Miss Lulu

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia Melton
    Hi, sweeties! ? Well, it took much longer than expected, but I finally introduced my recently divorced mother to Patricia
    As the evening progressed, and the wine poured more freely, the subject of my getting caught and humiliated by 'the ex' became the hot topic.
    The evening did get a bit steamy, but I can't disclose too many details as there are certain things a proper young lady should never tell in public.
    I really don't mean any harm, but am I reading this right? Things got steamy with your mother and yourself??
    Last edited by DanaJ; 01-12-2006 at 09:10 PM.
    DanaJ

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oedipus? Nah. I hope not. It'd ruin a good story. A GOOD story!

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

WONDERFULL INTRO GIRL! WELCOME PATRICIA!

GypsyKaren
    Hi Patricia

I'm so happy for you, truly am, and welcome to the family.

GypsyKaren

RE-Member

Mommy Dearest

Oh Mommy! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Platinum Member
    i am confused ??? happy for you and confused at the same time like dana said could you explane???

congratulations Patricia. My mom accepts my CDing too.

there are certain things a proper young lady should never tell in public.
    She did say she would never tell, so, don't ask?
    DonnaT

Well, this thread has been up a few days now, and I feel more and more like I'm the victim of a very nice creative writing excercise. This is especially true since it's coming from a new member who has not responded to it in any way since the origial posting.

...if it sounds to good to be true, it probably isn't.

Julia

Quote Originally Posted by DanaJ
    I really don't mean any harm, but am I reading this right? Things got steamy with your mother and yourself??
    My first reaction, exactly.
    "My Mother wanted me to find a nice girl..so I became one."

Ladies, PLEASE!

I certainly didn't mean to imply that anything "physical" occurred, or even could have occurred. However, mom and I did discuss some intimate personal matters (sexual preferences, for example) that I don't think it appropriate to disclose in this forum. What I can say is that we had a great deal of fun openly expressing our mutual obsession with fem attire - lingerie in particular - and how beautiful it is for us to be able to share our feelings. I can’t speak for my mom, but I experienced more than a few “hot-flashes” as we detailed our past exploits. That doesn’t mean I want to “do“ her, or that she wants to “do” me. It just says that we both got a tad excited talking to each other about the sexual aspects of dressing. That’s what was meant when I said things got a bit “steamy.” … Starry-Eyed Oedipus? … I don’t think so! … I’m in it for the clothes!

Patricia Melton - who, in the future, will be far more selective in choosing her words!

Whoops!!!!!.

Excuse Me?

[QUOTE=TGMarla]Well, this thread has been up a few days now, and I feel more and more like I'm the victim of a very nice creative writing excercise. This is especially true since it's coming from a new member who has not responded to it in any way since the origial posting.

Actually, Marla, I just posted this last night after I got off work. I do have a job and do have to sleep, so excuse me for not responding sooner.

Patricia Melton - who can only wonder at this point why she ever felt comfortable being here.

My, oh my. But wasn't this thread a bit of fun!

I have to admit that I have never had a desire to share Susan with my mother. I've never even thought about it for longer than a milisecond.

Glad you enjoyed it, Susan

I never expected it to happen either. But it did, and I'm so thankful for the experience. Despite the nay-sayers, I do enjoy being here because it allows me to share what I've kept bottled-up for so long. Enter into the mix an understanding and accepting parent and it just gets better and better!

Patricia Melton - who says if its too good to be true, then take advantage of it!
    Last edited by Patricia Melton; 01-13-2006 at 12:37 PM.

Professional Consumer Rebecca Petersen's Avatar

Okay then!

Well, for me, this falls into the, "Too much information" category. Bye!

A Great Start

Patricia it sounds like you and mom are off to a great new begin, Enjoy it must be wonderful! And thanks for sharing it with us.

Big hugs Rena

You know, I had to read this twice and even the second time I read it, it still said....... I HAD A STEAMY NIGHT WITH MY MOM...... so don't even try saying you 'didn't' mean it that way..... you so did..... and ewwwww...... puh-lease..... either do one of the following: -

1. Learn how to write so it doesn't make you look like your getting it on with mom... or....
    2. Actually just stick with #1
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Come on sisters, give a girl a break. If I'd just come out to my mother like Patricia had, and she'd been so supportive, I'd have been more than a bit excited when posting here, and the words would have come tumbling out without a great deal of thought into how they might be misinterpreted. Patricia actually wrote "The evening did get a bit steamy", and since she was talking about a talk with her mother, I assumed she meant "The conversation did get a bit steamy". One word change makes all the difference. You can't hang a girl for letting her excitement get the better of her. And as for complaining about a tardy reply to the criticism, there was less than 15 hours between the first words of doubt and Patricia's response and clarification.

You know you're a lucky gal Patricia, I couldn't have done that with my mother (she died 2 years ago anyway), she freaked out because she thought her son was no longer a man when I had a vasectomy! She never even suspected the rest, and I'd worn most of her clothes whenever the opportunity came up while I lived at home.

BTW, when you ventured out, you were wearing a skirt weren't you? You mentioned bra, panty, garter, hose, heels and skimpy top, but nothing else! Not even wig/hat or make-up. Where did you go? Did your mum go with you? Come on, we want more details!

All the best,
    Tony

Actually, Marla, I just posted this last night after I got off work. I do have a job and do have to sleep, so excuse me for not responding sooner.

Patricia Melton - who can only wonder at this point why she ever felt comfortable being here.
    My bad, Patricia. It must have just seemed longer. But please do not wonder at why you felt comfortable here. This really is a terrific place. You were the one who said that things got steamy with your mother. What the heck do you think everybody is going to infer from that? I'm as glad as any that you have (somewhat) backed away from that statement, but an Oedipal incident is the obvious implication that you left everyone with. We're not a nest of pit vipers here. But when you make statements that leave the reader wondering if they actually read what they read, then the onus is on you to clear that up.

And by the way, I'm very glad for you that you have gained absolute acceptance from your mother.

Smile finally

I am very happy for you Patricia.I also came out to my mother and enjoy her company in a more intimate(not like that )way.The way a daughter is closer than a son is and able to discuss things a son never could.

Silly Girl

Marla, you’re so right. This is a terrific place! … Where else can a girl feel comfortable enough to openly share her secret joys? … I just forget where I am, sometimes! ...I'm such a silly little girl!

I had two work two shifts yesterday and am preparing to go back in as I write this. Dragster, I’ll get to those details you requested asap, sweetie, but don’t expect to see them till sometime Monday. For now, I wasn’t wearing a skirt - just my makeup, one of those wonderful Toni-Tails and the sexy little items I mentioned. I only went out on my apartment balcony, and it was in the wee hours of the morning, but it was my first time and it felt really naughty!

Loves and kisses, everyone!

Patricia Melton - who is really missing her pantyhose!