Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What type of male are you... Alpha... passive... or somewhere in between?

What type of male are you... Alpha... passive... or somewhere in between?

I have started to wonder if the fact that I naturally am not an Alpha male makes it more natural to become a cross dresse and I can easily assume the girly girl feminine role. If I had to rate myself from 1 to 10 with 10 being a total alpha... I would give myself a 4... While I'm not a complete pushover... I am definitely not a take charge kind of guy and I do have an attraction to that kind of man. What about you other ladies? Do you feel the same or is dressing up an escape from your Alpha ways?

Yup I'm right there with you.

1 to 10 I am about a 8

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    I think Im a 5 I enjoy my manhood but in many ways I do sit in the background. Now my true maleness does come out in my love for sports, football, baseball and golf mostly.
    My girly side is very much on display at the mall lol and in really liking chick flicks

While I am fairly conflict averse, I am not in any way a push-over and I frequently step up and take charge when needed. Probably a 7 on your alpha scale. There is also real no difference in my personality when I dress from when I do not.
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

Personally, I don't believe in such ratings based on supposed evolutionary development. We are higher beings to begin with , so our individual evolutions don't necessarily follow animal patterns. The ultimate being that you don't need to be a follower or a leader, just your own person.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Without hesitation I'd say a 10 which is why my urge to dress sometimes just makes no sense at all to me.

I range between 3 and 5, most of the time life is easier when you are not so Alpha. At home if I want my way I step it up to a 5 but most of the time I live at 3.

Little Mrs. Snarky! Nadine Spirit's Avatar
    From what I hear, those around me think I am pretty high on that scale. I don't think I am, but then again I do take charge in most projects and situations. I can't stand sitting around and waiting for others to get their stuff together. But then again with sports things, I am possibly the lowest rating on that scale.

So what exactly makes an alpha male with humans?
    Last edited by Nadine Spirit; 04-17-2014 at 01:32 PM.

I'm an Aries. Apply any number fits.

Thanks for the reply Nadine. Interestingly... I'm probably the opposite. When it comes to sports I think I naturally probably bump up to an 8. At work... Because I tend to work in a tradionally masculine field... I tend to act...big emphasis on act... Like a 6 or 7. If just left alone in a natural state I'm truely believe I am a 4. When end femme... I probably tend to act more like a 2 or 3. Wow... I'm a wreck... Lol

Gold Member
    I am an Aries also, and when U was working in construction, I was an Alpha Male.
    Now I am just what I am, an old retired CDers.
    Rader

Me?
    I think I am an E-mail.

Everyone tells me I was a "good Saturday night wasted".
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

What Kate said...

In male mode? 1 to 10 scale? Probably am 8 to 10. Retired US Marine Gunnery Sergeant.

Cross dressing isn't a counter to that IMHO? Just an rxptession of the duality of myself and the person I am ~ that is me.

Banned Read only
    I'm Aries, are we special ? I'm tagging along with Rader on this one after thirty years of being self employed someone else can take the lead and prove they've got what it takes, been there and got the drab Tshirt now I'm happy with a pink Tshirt besides who wants to rush about in heels !

What in the name of anything that is holy is a 'total alpha' anyway...?? Oh - hang on - Jason Bourne, right...

Vanessa - I'd agree that for me it has elements of escapism, FWIW...

If someone can come up with some loopy scale in hexadecimal let me know, then I can be one BADA55 GA1

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

I think I'm a 7. If nobody is doing a good job leading, I will step up and get it done right. I tend to be an introvert, but I will speak out. Sexually, I think I am more submissive, or I'd like to experience that. Maybe that is because it is in contrast to the way I normally am (a get it done type of person) in every day life.

Women don't usually like the guy to be a submissive in bed, so I haven't been.

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    On a scale of 1-10 I guess I'm a five either way, in male or female mode. I work with women so I would not survive long if I was a 10 Alpha.

Aries here as well so jumping on this bandwagon.. I've been the person in charge enough already. someone else can take lead and i'll be support.. 4 or 5 nowadays

My alpha rating is all over the map. Even as a guy, I am so varied. I am pathetic when it comes to any type of DIY, I can barely hammer a nail. I don't actually mind doing this stuff, I am just pathetic at it no matter how hard I try to do it. I do seem to excel at more traditionally female oriented tasks. And I am by nature very talkative, with a lot of effort put into emotional issues of myself and others. I am very sympathetic and empathetic..... but then....

Get me behind the wheel, especially a sports car and see what happens.... I love most sports, fishing, target practice.... I am also fiercely competitive. I am a graceful loser, but it can eat me up inside. When it comes to family issues and raising kids, I am a very typical father. I am not one to show emotions outwardly, but my brain works from an emotional standpoint moreso than most guys do. I am naturally quick to make decisions. I am not one who seeks out to take control, but if the situation warrants it, I have no problem doing so. My rating is basically from 2-8 lol
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

0 to trans in 60 seconds! Donnagirl's Avatar
    Definately a 10.... Weird, I did not think there would be so many who rated themselves that high.
    Call me Donna, please

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    I am FAAARRR from Alpha....i am lucky I am a 2 on your scale...I hear what you are saying too...I think THIS is the person I am supposed to be anyway ( a bit of both)..

I'm an Omega just walk all over me. If you want I'll sell you some beach front property in Arizona.

-10 Lisa
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

I would say I'm alpha male ...oh 6 but when femme, I'm a total 9 omega? Sweetest girl you would meet!