Thread: First Outing in over a year!

First Outing in over a year!

I finally went out this afternoon for a little while - my first outing in over a year, since before my heart attack.

I did a "gender blend" - wearing sequined jeans, a nice blouse, with forms etc. But no wig or makeup, so definitely presenting as "boy with boobs and girly clothing"

Went for a stroll in a local park, saw lots of people. And not one said anything! I even chatted with a couple of elderly ladies when their dog came over to me - I think maybe they suspected something from a distance so came my way to confirm that they were seeing a guy in girls clothing - and they didn't say a word. I'm sure they'll be telling tales at bingo tonight though LOL

Unfortunately, no pictures - as within myself I wasn't 100% comfortable with the "gender blend" at first to want to take the camera along. I should have though!
    Last edited by AndreaCD1963; 04-17-2014 at 03:09 PM. Reason: Submitted before I was finished.
    Andrea
    One body, two spirits

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile....00001834525065
    Feel free to send me a FaceBook friend request.

Everything is not what it seems
    When you can get all you wanted in your wildest dreams
    You might run into trouble if you go to extremes
    Because everything is not what it seems

Sounds like you had a wonderful time. was a good read and hope my outing goes as smoothly as yours when i'm able.

Andrea,
    Always nice to get out again after a long hiatus.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Andrea,

CONGRATS on getting back out there in such style and flair. It sounds like you had a great day and enjoyed yourself. Nothing wrong with being the topic of conversation at a lively bingo match.

Hugs

Isha

Platinum Member
    Hi Andrea, I would have like to be a fly on the wall at the bingo parlor.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Silver Member
    Always great to be out & about again, bending the gender lines, and being comfortable and confident with yourself! Enjoy.

Congrats Andrea, sounds like you had a great time. I wish I had your confidence, I have never been out dressed just can't seem to take that first step.

Thanks Ladies. I was really liberating to finally get out again. AND to actually be confident enough to not worry about "passing" I've never really worried about passing, but always made the effort when out in public but this time chose not to. And it felt so great to just relax and be me. Of course, now that the genie is out of the bottle, I can't wait to get out again LOL I did go "accessory" shopping over the weekend, and picked up some big female sunglasses so I can add in the wig and sunglasses, and still not have to worry too much about makeup. So a bit closer to passing, but still not going to worry about it too much.
    Andrea
    One body, two spirits

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile....00001834525065
    Feel free to send me a FaceBook friend request.

Everything is not what it seems
    When you can get all you wanted in your wildest dreams
    You might run into trouble if you go to extremes
    Because everything is not what it seems