Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What if we were all NUDIST

What if we were all NUDIST

A lot has been said as to why we dress in feminine clothing, all the reasons from they feel better to how they allow one to express ones true gender or they are just a fetish. We all have different reasons we my never know so this is not to debate those differences. This just got me to thinking about myself when I am naked. I do look like the typical male after all while nude.

I've never been a nudist or been around nudist so this is just for something to think about .

Imagine living in a place where no one wore clothing,could you feel normal looking like every other male? No way to hide your junk or have a need to cover non existent breast. How could you express your feminine side? Would you have the need or desire too?

Little Mrs. Snarky! Nadine Spirit's Avatar
    I've been to nudist places. It has been quite enjoyable. Just another side to me. It was funny when one of the operators of the resort I was at looked down and saw my painted toe nails and she kind of jumped/laughed. She apologized pretty quickly but apparently my painted toenails startled her. It was quite funny actually. So yeah there are ways to express yourself and not look like every other male. Actually with my toenails and fingernails painted and my body hair shaved it wasn't all that difficult to look quite a bit different than every other male. Oh and also the fact that most of the folks there were in their mid 60s and quite overweight. And at the time I was in my 20s and 30s and not a bit overweight.
    Last edited by Nadine Spirit; 04-17-2014 at 04:15 PM.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    If this was the case I would be lathered in baby oil....but honestly I LOVE nude sunbathing i go with usually a wig with a scarf on my head and big old jackie O sunglasses

Gold Member
    Now if you lived in Illinois this winter, you would have been a frozen Popsicle.
    Rader

I'd wondered on this... And like mentioned you could still do up nails.. (Both hands and feet really)
    And thought maybe still decorate with a bracelet/anklet/necklace. (Although not if you didn't want tan lines...
    Might be a little odd..but doable. Wig and makeup use would be another thing to think on if out in hot sun...
    It is a slightly conflicting lifestyle though..
    Kacey Rhiannon - (FB Page) (Twitter)
    Bliss is your birthright! Feel Sexy Every Day!

Nadine I bet you turned a few heads even if they couldn't see your painted nails.

Sure painted nails wigs and makeup are things one could wear but unless one is "out" would you dare wear them. Do you think the need to wear these things would still be there if you could not hide your naked male body?
    Last edited by kendra_gurl; 04-17-2014 at 04:38 PM.

Little Mrs. Snarky! Nadine Spirit's Avatar
    Thanks Kendra.

I would prefer to not be nudist, but if I were, I am not ashamed of my body. Would still prefer to put on the forms with some sexy lingerie! Nothing to be ashamed of being naked as a man, but I feel sexier as a woman.

While we are who we are inside and have our feelings, from an external perspective, the point would be kind of moot I think. After all without the right original equipment the illusion would kind of fade after a time, dontcha think?
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

i WOULD NOT EVEN CONSIDER IT.

Non-Binary / Two-Spirit
    I still think I would have the need, but I don't know for sure. With my long hair, earrings and necklace, and of course most of my body hairless, I would most certainly have some feminine accents. I don't currently paint my nails but I might at least gloss them, if I were a nudist, to reinforce my feminine side.

From what I understand of nudists one reason is to remove pretense. In other words a male power suit or the little black dress can no longer make you look better or worse than another person. Quite simply you are what you are for all to see. So my jewelry might be seen as a pretense to some purists.
    Don't suppress who you are inside your heart. Let the world know how special you really are. Don't forget to smile as you share. It will come through in your beautiful words.

Your Sister/Brother,
    Debbie/Steve

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Intriguing, sounds like a potential Star Trek TNG (Transgender) episode. Although most options are limited due to lack of clothing, at the minimum shaving legs, pits, face, and everything else in between is a must. I guess letting my hair grow long in feminine manner, or going natural non straightened hair look could be an option. Only other thing, diet and exercise is a must, being that Spanx, corsets, shapewear would be non existent due to the nudity issue.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

Yea, you can kinda tuck it, may have to use book binder's, or packing tape. I suppose forms can be glues/taped on

I guess the question you could ask yourself is do you feel like a typical male when you see yourself in the mirror naked? I don't but I don't think that my genitals determine my gender. If you do why then you are just like the majority of human beings who associate their genitals with their gender. I don't do that so I think that's weird and a bit creepy. I do understand that most people think I am strange but when I look in the mirror naked I see me, neither male nor female, but a bit more femme than macho. I can't live my life on the basis of what other people think I am and I don't have the time to carefully explain to them what I know I am. I like the cues of bras, panties, dresses, and make up I use to reinforce my self identification as transgender but I am still transgender nude.

Platinum Member
    Hi Kendra, It would be very interesting to be a male nudist with glued on breast forms.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I would have to transition.

No other way for me.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

This is a topic very near and dear to my heart as one of my other passions in life is nudism. I have belonged to an organized nudist club for 14 years so I guess that makes me a nudist! Two conflicting lifestyles for sure! I usually shave my legs in the winter and have painted toes. Unfortunatly I go back to my hairy self in the summer. I do love the lifestyle, just like cross dressing it is a tremendous way to relax and forget about the stresses in life. I still feel the same, have the same feminine desires and I know in due time I will address them,but in the summer with a full body tan! I am considering keeping my legs shaved as I love the smooth feel and feminine look. Body acceptance is part of being a nudist, big or small, hairy or smooth, we are all there to enjoy the freedom and pleasure of social nudity!

Hmm, great question. Aside from the obvious...genital differences...what distinguishes male from female? Hair length? Facial and body hair? Make up? How you walk? Sit? Talk? Seems like there is a whole range of bodily presentation decisions that can affect how you can project your real self to the world.
    Hugs,
    Trish

Hi,

easy for me so long as every one is female id have no issue's at all because im female and would fit in as a normal looking female,

if males were around id be gone plan and simple .apart from i dont like males..... looking ....sorry just not me.

Jos and our 3 children spent a night at a nudist camp we of cause did not know till we saw a woman wearing only high heeled red stileto shoe's and the guy wore a scottish hat

And we had to step over a few laying on the ground no idear why to get to the toilets and the Boss man was starkers our three had a good laugh ,

in the morning we set off on our way in our bus 27 ft bedford 1969

it was Ruby Bay in the Nelson area called Rabbit isl , Marlborough sounds top of our south isl .this was about 1988 or so

...noeleena...

Kendra I think I get what your saying. there is no way to hide you are a male as a nudist, so would you still present as a female while everyone knows your male as opposed to know if you are passable when dressed, you present as a female while people think your a female. When dressed you hide your true gender...If that's it I don't think it matters because I believe no matter how well a man presents as a woman, he has some sort of "tell" that he's a man, so yes if the opportunity were there I would still find time to "femme" up occasionally.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Kendra . . . fun thread

Okay, so I am living in a society where people do not wear clothes and still wish to present female. First issue . . . dude body is going to get noticed immediately and I will be read. Wait a minute . . . I get read now whenever I go out dressed "en femme" so it would not be much different. Albeit, the junk, chest muscle vice breasts, wide shoulders and larger biceps will get me read a lot quicker. However, I would still get read in either case.

Could I still express myself as Isha while being nude. I think so. I am assuming there would still be subtle differences in the way naked men and women present in this society. As such I would emulate those differences as much as I can. For example wig (still an option), no body hair, laser hair removal of beard, make-up, jewelry, some sort of purse (I am guessing you would have to carry your ID and money somewhere ). Of course, walk, mannerisms and voice and just plain old self confidence.

Will people look at me and say now there is a gorgeous woman? Not on your life. But then again that doesn't happen now. The only difference will be clothing or lack thereof.

Hugs

Isha

If this is imaginary I'll apply the biggest fantasy I can here...

I'd just never do tattoos in real life - but think of the options here... let's say henna body painting...

You could do body shaping patterns to accentuate and enhance a femme curvy image one week, flip to a male inverted triangle the next... Yep - If life was totally nudy, I'd be arting up my bod to the max!

That actually seems cool...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Banned Read only
    Kendra, I wouldn't be ashamed of my body don't carry any extra fat but I can't see the point. I watched a holiday program a while ago featuring specialty holidays including nudism, they showed various activities the one that really got me was a fairly ample couple supermarket shopping, the sight of them leaning over the meat counter, it didn't put me off meat but you can keep nudism ! I think it would be a manly run to the exit !
    Last edited by Teresa; 04-18-2014 at 04:15 AM.

Platinum Member
    I guess the practical study would be of cultures where clothing is negligible. Like Amazonian tribes. among these societies, there are methods of adornment (not enough to be considered clothing) that are decidedly male or female.

It's just human nature.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

This thread seems to have brought out the nudists, potential nudists and the closet nudists. I wondering if all would really do it, given the chance, however.I still feel that mentioning nudity and CDing in the same breath is pointless and unless we would wear blendable breasts, super tuck or wear a v string when nude I fail to see the point of trying to "pass". I mean if you can do it don't stop there, may as well pose for Playboy if you look that good nude. Not that I have that bad of a body for an old guy but it would be obvious I was a male if I decided to become a practicing nudist.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning