Thread: Shopping with the wife . . . . so nice

Shopping with the wife . . . . so nice

I just wrapped up a day full of shopping with my lovely and supportive wife. We spent a good 2 hours in Ulta shopping the sales, trying perfumes, testing products, ooh-ing and ahh-ing over all the girly deals, and I picked up a new pink Mia 2 for traveling. Then we hit a few big box stores and browsed shoes, purses, and the spring sales. She picked up a couple of blingy sandals and I got a cute pink, blingy Gemini purse at an awesome price. Then it was off to Bath and Body and some favorite scent shopping for shower gels, lotions, candles and the like.

All through the shopping day my wife would occasionally spot something and coo, "Oh, Misty would so rock this," or "would so love this." We even spent some quality time discussing Misty and her needs, my need for Misty, and my wife's complete understanding and support for Misty.

In the end, my wife thanked me for being there as protector and provider for the family, for being the strong husband when needed, and for having the "extras" that make me an awesome and understanding shopping companion and best friend.

I'm not on cloud nine. Instead, I think I've found cloud ten . . .

So awesome! A wonderful wife and a wonderful day!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Silver Member
    Congrats on spending quality time with your accepting and understanding wife! Enjoy.

That is awesome! I am glad that you and your SO have such a wonderful relationship the same as My SO and I do. I always have fun shopping with her. She helps pick out things she thinks I would look good in, doesn't have any hang ups about this and we can talk girly talk for hours and she truly doesn't mind there really isn't anything quite like having that true and deep of a bond with your best friend and the person you love.

I just wish we all had this, would probably make the world a better place no matter what walk of life we would be talking about
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Misty,
    I hope you live your dream forever.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

You have just described my relationship with my wife to a tee. I know how happy you are! It's an amazing thing to feel so loved and accepted. And it's so much fun being besties!

Hug
    Rita
    A person should wear what he likes to. And not just what other folks say. A person should be who she likes to. A person's a person that way!
    ~Marlo Thomas~

That's a wonderful story Misty. being able to be you all the time is a wonderful gift, I also have an open relationship with my wife and its inspiring to read stories like yours. I'm so happy for both of you and for all the wonderful ladies who read stories like yours. We are an amazing group of wonderful women and we should all be proud!

Platinum Member
    Hi Misty, You are so lucky to have a wonderful wife.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    What an awesome and inspiring post. Congratulations!

I love shopping with Mimi and we try to do so every couple of weeks. Having an honest opinion readily available makes it so much easier to select things that truly look good. A red letter day is one in which we find an item that looks good on both of us!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Your face should be on money!! Just sayin...

Thanks for all the kind compliments on this thread. I really hope this story is in some small way inspirational for those wondering if relationships can last/flourish given our dressing needs. I offer up that we CD-ers are very similar to hybridized roses, only we are hybrids of gender. Sure we have barbs, but there's a beautiful flower attached. In a successful relationship, then, the difference can be a personal choice of focusing on the thorns or the bloom.

By saying the above I hope I didn't marginalize all those who are not in an supportive relationship. I read of the struggles others have in gaining acceptance and support and my heart just goes out to you all. Hugs everybody!

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Sounds like you have a wonderful wife! I'm really happy for you both. There are marriages out there where this is part of the relationship, and dare I say it, it strengthens the bond and can bring the couple closer. That's how it is in my marriage and I hope it's the same in yours.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

That sounds like a awesome day, wish I could be like that but I'm still so shy in public to look interested in items so it makes it awkward for me and my wife lol.

Love these kind of stories. They remind me of my wife in so many ways. Life is grand when you marry the right gal. Hope you stay happy as long as myself and my wife have. Shoot for cloud eleven next...

I would hope I had such a great relationship with my wife...but no such luck...So keep good care of your wife, she seems fantastic.

I'm so happy for you MissTee! This is indeed could 10!

What a great outing!!! Treasure her!!

That sounds amazing! If only everyone could have such a supportive SO. I love to think that someday it will happen for me, too.

I'm very jealous, but very happy for you MissTee!. Maybe someday my wife and I can have that kind of relations.

My wife and I haven't gone shopping yet, but when we do, I can imagine it being somewhat like your experience. Aren't our wives wonderful?!!