View Poll Results: Please be honest. Which do you feel you are?

Voters
184. You may not vote on this poll
  • Straight

119 64.67%
  • Bi

63 34.24%
  • Gay

2 1.09%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How many?

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar

How many?

I don't know if this poll has been taken recently or if at all. If so, I am sorry!
    Some contacts have made me wonder about how many guys here that dress, are gay or bi or straight.
    So I'd like to post this poll. As you all know, it is private.
    Please be honest!
    Last edited by susancheerleader; 01-12-2006 at 09:33 PM.

I'm currently straight, although I do admit to being curious about alternative experiences from time to time.
    "My Mother wanted me to find a nice girl..so I became one."

Aspiring Member

Well!?

Very mainly straight male but lesbian female!.

Smile

Straight here, I tried the other option, it was fun, but It was only about sex, not love, and I just dont fancy men.

I have a few gay fantasies, but thats where it stays.

XX

Jayme

You may find another poll, similarly conducted, and just a couple days since its last entry, that may be of interest:

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=20678

Relationshipwise I'm only interested in women, although I've always been interested in being 'the woman' with another man. I guess this would make me bi...or just bi-curious.

I voted bi but it is more like bi curious. I have never been with another male or crossdresser. But I sure would like to try it. I never sex I didn't like.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharon
    You may find another poll, similarly conducted, and just a couple days since its last entry, that may be of interest:

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=20678

Ooops. My Bad----
    Sorry!

[SIZE="3"]I voted straight coz that's what I am!

Also, see my response in the other thread listed by Sharon.

[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!

ericalynne

as a man i feel i am str8. But as a woman i am definitely str8 (bi), if thatmeans a womanis supposed toi be attracted to a man...i definitely have my feminine fantasies if you know what i mean.

I enjoy being with other T-girls and females alike so I suppose that makes me Bi. But for some reason I don't want to be with men and I do speak from experience there.
    Kisses, Linda

I am straight, and have no desires, or fantasy's of sex with a man, that said, my Domme does use a strap on on me, and I love it.

She says she is planning on using it on me while I'm dressed, but hasn't as of yet, nor have I ever had sex with someone while I was dressed.

Straight!!! Love women, just love to dress like them also.

Love Karren

Straight as an arrow when all-male,

Just think like a lesbian sometimes.

-S

In brutal honesty, bi. I love women and transgendered people.

Regular guys do nothing for me.
    Hail Satin!

Quote Originally Posted by Susan_in_Maine
    I don't know if this poll has been taken recently or if at all. If so, I am sorry!
    Some contacts have made me wonder about how many guys here that dress, are gay or bi or straight.
    So I'd like to post this poll. As you all know, it is private.
    Please be honest!

Oh, this poll gets taken about once a month.......

Totally straight and committed to my girlfriend. Crossdressing for me is an expression of my desire for more beautiful, colourful, interesting and creative ways of expressing who I am. Yes, like many, it was accompanied by sexual feelings at a young age but I believe the reason I explored it in the first place was because I was curious about the look and feel of the clothes of the opposite gender which I was not supposed to wear.

At my core, I am still a heterosexual man devoted to my very loving girlfriend and partner. I thank my lucky stars that she accepts Julia.

Julia

I've had limited, but pleasurable, Bi experiences with other TGs over the past three years, expect to have more. Fantasize about males when dressed and at a high level of sexual arousal but not sure whether that line will ever be crossed. There will, however, never be any form of physical interaction with TGs or males unless I'm totally dressed and 100% in my femme mode. Been strongly hetero all my life (until these last three years) but fantasized about experiencing sex from the woman's side (for 20 years prior to my first experience) when with gg partners and even expressed that fantasy to some.

I have to admit, these threads scare the hell out of me. I am the girlfriend of a proclaimed straight CD. But then I come here and see that there are those that are "100% hetero but when dressed I'd like to give a man oral." And on and on.

I know I have to have faith in my partner, his honesty. And I do. It's hard. And threads like this make it harder. It raised more questions. More doubt. Because putting on clothing does not create a new set of permissions. "Oh I'm straight, unless I am wearing a dress" doesn't count for 'I am straight.' It means you are bi. Or gay. Not straight. The dress doesn't give you a 'pass' for a minute.

So is my CD being honest with me when he says he is straight, that I am all he wants? Gosh I hope so. I only write this post to tell you all that there are GG's like me that see these threads and their hearts sink. "I could never tell my wife but I've had these fantasies." I sure hope that's not April. Because if it is, I cannot date him/her. There are way too many STD's in the world for me to risk it. And besides, it's cheating. And that is wrong. And it's lying. Which is also wrong.

Straight when dressed? Straight when not dressed? These are the questions that keep me up at night. Not whether or not he's a crossdresser or not.

Hi Melissa,

Please don't be too worried. I agree with your concerns and as a crossdresser, amd concerned as well. Crossdressing is about dressing in the opposite genders clothing and not about becoming the opposite gender and having an ilicit affair. Keep in mind, there are so many degrees of crossdressing as well as there are levels of loyalty towards one's partners. The two really aren't connected in my opinion. If a person's sex drive is such that they are willing to cheat, then they would likely do that dressed in the opposite gender or not, given the opportunity.

If you know your partner and trust him, then please don't let these posts worry you about your relationship. Feel saddened for the partners who are being cheated on, or at least at risk.

This view is not likely to gain m any point as well but I feel there is a percentage of the population outthere that needs to wake up and take resposibility for their actions and appreciate the damage they may/will cause.

Julia

Im straight! and agree with Karren,love women and love to dress like them. Not even bi curious!

Huggs, Renee

Quote Originally Posted by Julia Cross
    This view is not likely to gain m any point as well but I feel there is a percentage of the population outthere that needs to wake up and take resposibility for their actions and appreciate the damage they may/will cause.

Julia
    You are absolutely right, Julia. If people took responsibility for their actions, the world would be a better place.

And I understand your point, as far as trusting my partner. Its just that I am trying to get my head wrapped around the 'why' he crossdresses. And I can't help but think that it's because he wants to attract guys. I wear a short skirt to impress men, not to be more comfortable. Comfort is a long flowing dress, it's like wearing nothing at all. But it isn't necessarily sexy.

I am slowly learning more and more about crossdressing. The why will always allude me. I accept him / her and what she wants to wear. I think it would be fun to shop as girlfriends. We've gone to a cd friendly bar (her dressed) and had a great time. But I have to tell you, I'm human. And the more I read, "I am straight unless I am dressed" the harder and harder it is to accept that it's just a 'fun to be something different.' It's difficult for me to explain. I just know this. I don't want to lose my man to another man. Or think that I am somehow not good enough for him because I don't have a penis, although I do wear skirts and heels.

I would say I'm straight, but a tiny bit bi-curious. I'm definitely not into men, whether I'm in drab or dressed, but if the right t-girl was interested, I may do something. But it would have to be someone I 100% trusted! Just being honest.

Straight,the whole bi sexual thing didnt fly with me.
    Merry

HRT since 2009

For the GGs who are are concerned, I don't think you should worry too much. Even under temptation, a good partner would remain monogamous, dressed or not.

The type of people who do cheat on their spouses would do it whether they crossdressed or not.
    Hail Satin!