Last Halloween I went out a couple of nights totally dressed and drove around for hours in a commercial area, there are mostly trucks on the road and very few cars. Last night my wife was going out with a few friends and I told her I was thinking of dressing up and driving around that commercial area for a few hours, she told me she didn't mind that she supports everything I decide but she had to ask a question. She told me that I come home from work and underdress and put on panties and pantyhose almost every day, I sleep with panties and pantyhose five of the seven nights, when we go out shopping or to a mall I don't wear male socks and usually my pantyhose are exposed for all to see and I don't get much time but I do get a few hours every week to dress, and that her question is? Why do I have to go out and take a chance of getting caught and why I am not just happy with what I am doing now and can't I just be happy in the comfort of my own home in the closet and why I have to push the limits all the time and why I am not just happy having a supportive wife and appreciate what I have and always pushing for more? I told her it's human nature to want more and for me I just enjoy being dressed and driving around just feels so relaxing and feels so right and if she didn't want me to go it would be fine with me. She told me she really didn't care if I went, but just wanted me to be careful and reminded me that I have taking risky chances in the past and wanted me to be safe. I told her I respect her for her support and have always taking her advice in the past and maybe I do take many things for granted, I guess I don't know what I have. Well I ended up getting dressed and watched a movie and did also enjoy the evening. I am I the only one who wants more or are all of us the same alway pushing the limits a little more, and taking big chances and do we take a lot of things for granted?