Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: meeting another cd as friends

JennyLynn, there's risk and fear meeting someone from a chat site in private. But going to a CD meeting or event with a group of CDs is very low risk. If you find something like this in a nearby town, it will also diminish the fear of being exposed as a CD.

Browse the forums, Upcoming Events, Places to Go Places to Meet and Special events and Occasions to see if there are any group activities in your area. I'm sure you'll feel more relaxed after your first group event.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Wink I have met countless members from cd.com in person. Not one "bad" one yet!

Let me say first and foremost: From my experience? If u get to know someone on cd.com? U can trust meeting them in person.
    This is NOT tru for folks u meet elsewhere on the Web!

Wanting to meet some of the girls I knew from here got me out of the closet my VERY FIRST TIME over 6 years ago. I jumped on a plane and met at least 15, maybe 20, at the SCC in Atlanta. Most of those I met there r no longer on here. Many have transitioned and others r just too busy living female lives to "waste" their precious time talking about it!

Since then, I've attended 3 more SCC's, 4 DLV's, and joined a group of local T's that meet at various weekly public venue events. Rita, Stephie, Sara, and Michelle r a few of those from cd.com.

Not only would I recommend going out to meet cd.com girls? It may change your life! It has mine. I'm simply a closet CD. But, I go out regularly anyway because it's the best way to see and have fun with my T friends!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Guess I'm just a scaredy cat. I live in a country setting that doesn't lend itself to get togethers. It would be a major hassle to go to an organized meeting. Just being a whiner here. Don't mind me!

Dear Jenny Lynn I envy all of you who had the chance to meet and have a chance to dress and shop together ...I'm living very far away in the middle East and is very difficult to know any online ...partly it is dangerous for exposure ,,,,I hope one day Ill meet in a fixed gathering we all propose at a certain town or a city .....that is the only solution ....Good luck girls
    Cross-dressing is a cross between woman's soul and man's heart.....

JennyLynn, could you find a meeting or event and take a trip this year? First time is nerve racking for the first few minutes, but worth while.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Not yet, JennyLynn. I recently joined this fabulous site, but I will remain cautious. It's not a safe world anymore. A girl like me could easily get beat up, especially since I can't run wearing my heels!
    Kisses,
    Simone