Thread: waiting for the hormones to work

kimi hudson

waiting for the hormones to work

Hello, I have moved from crossdresser to hopefully the beginning stage of transformation into a more fem body. I have been dressing since 5 years of age. I have done all the things everyone else has like throw all my clothes away only to buy them again and so on. But for the last 2 years, I haven't gotten rid of anything. Matter of fact, my closet has grown tremdiously. Of course the divorce helped greatly.

Trying to find organizations near the Roanoke,Va area. Anyone know some? Want to meet other ladies like us.

Kimi

Aspiring Member

Alright!

Good for you!

jeanette_cd
    Try this link for something in your area.

www.tri-ess.org

also

http://www.transgendercare.com/default.asp

Good luck Sis