Thread: A new Milestone

A new Milestone

As many of you know my wife seen me dressed about 3-4 years ago and it was a disaster. She cried at the first sight of me and we promised to just let it happen naturally in the future not pushing the issue. But she would always take small steps and see portions of me dressed, having me model new stuff but without the wig and makeup.

Saturday night I had planned to attend the Atlanta Meetup group for dinner. Told her the approximate time I was to return. But was running a little behind so I called to let her know was running behind. One of our agreements is for me not to stop while dressed to close to home but in our phone conversation I had asked if she needed anything, she did say she needed ice and milk. Reminded her that the only place I could stop was pretty close to home and she said ok.

I stopped at the local shell station and the clerk was friendly engaging asking how I was doing tonight. Purchased my items and back on the road heading home.

Typically when returning home my wife is in the master bedroom and I would slip into the back spare bedroom get undressed and remove the makeup before seeing her. This time when I walked in she was in the kitchen and I said guess your going to see me and she said I guess so. She did and all she said was “ my wife is home “ which made me laughed.
    For us this is a major milestone and made sure to show my appreciation of her acceptance. I am still on cloud nine.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Megan Martin

" some guys play golf, I play girl"

What a wonderful post! I'm glad things worked out. You have a keeper.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Megan,

What a great story and I am so glad to hear you and your wife have reached such a milestone . . . I guess it goes without saying . . .slow and steady wins the race.

I like your tag line "Ragin Cajun". Are you of Cajun heritage? Only reason I ask is that my family background (half that is) is French Acadian who travelled down south forming the nexus of the Cajun population. I have lots of distant relations scattered throughout the US . . . so just curious . . . no need to answer if you do not want to.

Hugs

Isha

The more natural you make your movements the more easily it is accepted.
    It does please me that you are making progress.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Dear Meganmartin
    I do envy you on this major move from your wife ...Try to gain more support on other things...Yet my wife all my cross-dressing , She even had a wardrobe for me to put all my lingerie and drawers for the panties and bras ,But she insisted that she does not want to see me cross-dressing in front of her ....I sometimes use her makeup but alone ...not in her presence...

Megan,

Good for you.
    Dana M

Great outcome

Thanks Isha, I sent you a private note on your question.

Rian,

I had encountered the same thing and the first time she saw me all dressed she cried.
    It has taken about 4 years for this to evolve so there is hope for you dear just be patient and be who you are.

Megan
    Last edited by Lorileah; 04-24-2014 at 04:41 PM. Reason: Merged posts into one, you can edit your previous post when adding things
    Megan Martin

Hi Megan
    That's great news.
    The minute you think of giving up think of the reason you held on for so long

Platinum Member
    That's a definite step in the right direction.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Sounds great Megan. It sounds like you are very considerate and love your wife very much. I'm sure over time things will work out well for you.

Thanks for all the kind words ladies, I believe this is a great step for us in the right direction.
    Will keep you posted of any further developments.
    Megan Martin

Yes, a Major Milestone, I only wish I could do that. I love my SO but she will allow me to wear more than panties, she has bought about half of what I have. I would enjoy going out with a group of gurls but no dice, let alone comming home to undress.

Congratulations, Megan. I hope to see you at the next Atlanta meetup! (If I am permitted to come!)