Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So this whole admirer thing...

So this whole admirer thing...

How many girls here have admirers, and if so what sort of relationship do you have with them?

Flirty boys are flirty.

I saw all kinds of that at my last TG event.
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

Mine worship the ground that I stand on! Then they buy me anything my heart desires! And to pay them back for doing so, I ....
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !

I have an admirer - she's my wonderful wife, and I love her more than life itself! As reported elsewhere, i just bought myself a nice dress for my birthday and was wearing it when she came home from her weekly bingo game. When she came through the front door she excitedly told me about winning $125 and then smiled and said "That's a pretty dress - you look good!"
    Ambigendrous
    Wealth should not be measured by how much you have, but by how little you need - anon

Why not get your own and find out?
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Gone to live my life
    Hi Jennifer,

I am with ambigendrous on this one . . . my wife is my sole admirer and our relationship is one of love and friendship.

Hugs

Isha

Quote Originally Posted by Isha View Post
    my wife is my sole admirer and our relationship is one of love and friendship.
    What you have with her is precious, but I strongly doubt that she is your only admirer.

- MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

I have a few.... mainly on FaceBook.... But one locally. I have had lunch with a few times... he's nice and we have a few things professionally in common.... They weren't dates....... just lunch..
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

A have a few online and in real time. If they stay polite we have nice conversations but that's all.
    Sally

I have a few admirers on another site. Some are very flirty (which I'm still trying to get used to) but they've all been polite and treated me like a lady.
    -Audrey

I have none that I know of and would like to keep it that way.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

I have had a few of them try and talk to me but I keep the conversations neutral. Once they start trying to get friendly I let them know in a hurry that I don't need any kind of companionship.

I have one, now, but he is 4 or 5 hours away south of me. He is a pretty honest, decent man, form the photo, and emailing we have done. I send him lots of videos and pics of Alice, and he loves them, especially my silky long legs! We have an agreement, that some things i will not take part in. If i can ever afford the gasoline, we are going to meet downstate.

I admire Karren... sorry....that didn't sound right

Admirers are sort of like eating lobster. The first little bit is good and then you feel like you are going to throw up. All I can recommend is be in control of yourself. Admirers are not usually as nice as they start out. First they don't want to be with you except for certain things. they can't be seen in public with you, they promise to buy you things but realize they usually have a joint checking account. Which brings up the next point, whatchoogonnado wneh his wife finds out?

All in all I would rather have a puppy
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I had an admirer once, to shake him I had to disappear off the face of the earth.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    My encounters with admirers have been awful. Creepy, frightening, emotionally damaging. The best date I've ever had with a man, by far, was with a guy who had no car, money, and the emotional capacity of an artichoke. He was only animated when he discussed his celiac disease. We didn't sleep together, and by the end I was glad of it. I went out alone for pie after I dropped him off at home.

He didn't threaten me, molest me, creep on me, nor did I get angry texts from his wife. So as awful if a date as he was, 'gluten boy' was a step up from my other experiences.

I'm done with men - nothing I've experienced so far is anything I'd care to repeat.

Plenty of them.. through Flickr, Facebook, Reddit and YouTube. I could probably compile a whole book with all their lines and promises and stuff.

- They all promise that they are looking for something long-term.

- They all say that they're going to spoil me and make me feel like a woman (whatever that means )

- They all want to dress me up.. asking me for an Amazon wish list.

- They all want to send me money through PayPal or GoFundMe so that I appear on the webcam.

Seriously.. what are they thinking?
    │ Fashion and science geek!

│ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nat.crys.5

│ My blog: http://natcrys.blogspot.com/

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    Actually I'm an admirer! I have a ton of CD girlfriends here in the Northwest. We visit at clubs, in each other's homes, in local restaurants, club meetings, and conferences. We're all admirers of the very best kind. If you're a close friend I have no qualms taking you out for a special date for your birthday, etc. It's so much fun, I can be your perfect gentleman or the classy older lady on your arm! Welcome to the new world.

Not sure. I have those who friend me and never here much from. Those who want to be friends, but no pics. Those who message me and vanish.. geesh.. who is to know. I would like a pic and conversation. Just an honest "are we a match as friends" situation.

Guess I'm lucky. I have an "admirer" who has been my friend for years. He is a gentleman, polite, and yes, even grateful. He keeps asking to take me out although I am not yet comfortable going that far. He treats me with respect and makes me feel like I am valued and cared for.

Can that really be bad?

Like some of the other girls have said or alluded to..For me an admirer should be looking at the whole of you,and have admiration for your multi faceted abilities. When you are out to friends,some will become "admirers" and they can be male or female.
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !

Caution should always be taken, in dealing with a stranger, who wants to meet you. I have had some negative experiences with admirers i almost met. I am very cautious and selective now.

I have one, and she lives with me!..

I have to admirers, and they also live with me...2 cats!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    At the club events I go to there r always quite a few "admirers". These r men that dress and look like men. I've had a few dance with me and try to hang around. They aren't a problem for me there.

However, there is a T girl that I've come know pretty well from seeing at various meetings within our local group of T's. She hits on me pretty hard sometimes. But, I've never heard of T's referred to as "admirers" before. So this may not what u mean?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!